Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say the same! It's his birthday yet she made a video about their wedding?

I'm waiting for a video "What I got for my husband's birthday"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No matter how much make up she wears or how much effort she makes, all I can see when I look at her is bensalad in a cheap wig

B740EA85-A178-4CDE-8D6B-1E0B21725A67.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok I had to give her a break coz she was really pissing me off, but just watched her stories for pups bday and they were all about her wtf. SHE had the best day for his birthday is she mad?! She’s she’s such a narcissist 😂🥴

Reactions: 15
Notice not a single person at the wedding is smiling during those teary vows.

I'm not judging people who get married quickly, but they had only been together a year and a half at this point, so when spencer says 'what we've been through, some people won' t go through in a lifetime' what on earth is he on about?
I don’t judge people for getting married quickly either my grandparents did and have been married ever since. Although personally for me I didn’t feel like I knew my husband well enough after a year and a half to marry him the first two years in my opinion is the honeymoon faze, but I thought that too when he said that, like you’ve been together such a short period of time and he’s making it sound like they’d been together for years ffs

Reactions: 3
People shouldn’t judge they clearly been through a lot and love each other a lot. Wow my relationship was 4 half years of sheer misery and we went through a lot and he still couldn’t grow balls so good for her

• Haha
Ok I had to give her a break coz she was really pissing me off, but just watched her stories for pups bday and they were all about her wtf. SHE had the best day for his birthday is she mad?! She’s she’s such a narcissist 😂🥴
I'm the same, I needed a break from her and the thread as she was making me feel insane lol

Reactions: 4
it’s all so forced, if i posted the tit she did my boyfriend would be mortified 😂😂 as people say, the ones who post the most are the most unhappy. feeling the need to PROVE their love. insecurities showingggggg, defo not as “strong” as they make out i refuse believe it. it’s like she repeats herself so much cos she’s trying to convince herself lol. didn’t even watch her new video don’t think i physically could without spewing X

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but what do they look like? They’re dressed like my parents. Their style has changed so much
Aw she's still wearing her hospital gown. Hope her stomach condition isn't causing her too much grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m sorry but what do they look like? They’re dressed like my parents. Their style has changed so much
Cause she dresses in things he likes and styles he likes to impress him and make him happy instead of wearing whatever she feels comfortable in and likes herself, that’s what it looks like anyway. My husband is part of my life and I love him to bits of course but he is not my whole entire life. I dress how I want, wear what I want. I mean if he loves a certain colour on me sure I may wear something for our wedding anniversary or a date night in that colour but wouldn’t completely change my whole wardrobe/style. I’ve my own and interests outside my marriage as does my husband. A husband/partner is meant to add to your life not be your whole entire life. God help her if they ever break up

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
First few seconds and I think they kiss weird like they kiss but she moves away so quick like she doesn’t even want to kiss him.

I’m having to skip through I can’t bare it. 2:47 why is she jumping like a child

Jacob is a constant mood he’s my favourite in the family.

Again they kiss weird maybe her lips are numb from the lib scrub

The violin during the vows is annoying

The lady in red looks bored

10:30 onwards Hugo and Jacob having a chat done with this vow tit. Jacob looks like he could be giving Hugo advice for his tragic tiktoks

Is the step dad asleep?!

Someone get these people some sun glasses

Hugo being sensible using some random bag to shield the sun light. I bet imo was fuming watching it back realising they didn’t give a tit about the vows

Step dad is cracking me up

14:45 why are there so many cuts???

Hugo yeeting the confetti what a guy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I made something like that for my husbands 30th he would divorce me. Strange.

Reactions: 2
Do you think he is keeping his hair long because thats how Imo wants it? Like shes doesnt want him looking cute for other women to find him attractive? Hes a fuckng barber, he should have a cool cut. The pair of them are so odd and so damaging for each other.

Reactions: 7
Haven't been keeping up with these threads lately but the birthday spam. My god. It's like it's her sons first birthday. Make me sickkkkkkk urgh 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.