Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Elle for the thread suggestion with 37 likes! Had to be shortened as it wouldn’t fit.
Original: imogenation #14 hello everybody, please listen. I need to tell you about my stomach condition (PART 139)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Salads date- Tonight bensalads got a date, it's a woman he met on plenty of fish. Shes 45, her profile says shes feisty and she has two kids, one of whom is an influencer. "That'll give us something to talk about " Ben had thought to himself as he had messaged her back, he had said "Many thanks for your kind offer to meet up, I'll be there ready and waiting. Cant wait for you to cum". Hes happy with that response, polite but cheeky. Imo and spenny come over to help him pick an outfit. They go through his wardrobe and Spenny finds something "Um ben, what's this?". He holds up the dusty outfit "oh theres a funny story behind that you know" he chuckles. He goes on to tell them it was a leather cat woman suit Dirty dee had bought for him back in the day "yeah it was bit of a squeeze for me to get into but your mother loved me wearing it". Says salad. There is a hole in both the front crotch and on the back of it. "Obviously these holes must have come in useful.. could I borrow it ben?" Spenny enquires. " Course ya can , that's what families do they share everything. Just make sure you dont get any of your juices on it". Salad is so kind and spenny has a little cry. Back to business, the outfit. They opt for a pink Hawaiian shirt with purple flowers, nude chinos and some plimpsoles. "Pink to make the ladies wink" says comedian Spencer. Ben sets off to the restaurant and waits. It's not long before his date arrives. Shes looks slightly older than her profile picture and her eyebrows look like they have been drawn on by a child but salad is impressed. On her wrists she sports a Daniel Wellington watch and wears a Fendi headband. "You alright?" She says . He stands up to pull the chair out for her and give her a peck on the check. She glares at him " I wouldn't if I were you". " oh ok" says ben " well its lovely to meet you , I'm Benjamin salad hudson, you can call me salad. You heard of Edward scissorhands hands? The ladies call me salad magic hands " he gestures with his fingers and winks . Shes not impressed "Think youre funny do ya? ". She remembers her daughter's advice "don't fly off the handle mum or you'll never get sex like I did that one time I lost my verginity ". She composes herself "I'm sorry I'm just nervous, my names julie. I do Instagram. I work for Daniel Wellington alot and have even done a Tesco ad". "Oh I can't say I've heard of daniel Wellington " says salad innocently. This sets her off "never heard of em? Not good enough for you are they? Jealous are ya ? Wish you could do it do ya?". "Well no..I just can't say I'm familiar with the brand..so you got kids then?" Says salad , quickly trying to change the subject. "Yeah I've got two , 6 and 19. My daughter does YouTube ". " yes you mentioned that ,so does my imogen , perhaps they know each other". "Know each other? What you think coz they are both influencers they will automatically know each other. My daughter wouldn't be seen dead with the likes of yours , shes got a million followers on tik tok y'know what does yours got eh?". Speaking of daughters they have arrived to spy. Ana is hiding behind her phone sending multiple messages at a time to byron with no response and Imo arrives with spenny in tow of course. "OMG" screams Imo when she spots her " I can't cope, your the influencer who's mums on a date with my dad". "Oh yeah wow . So sick" says Ana. They talk about how they might end up stepsisters "And you've got a brother close in age to my little hugo dont you?" Says Imo "hugo is 16". "Oh sick yeah " says Ana " my brother is 6 so that's only like 5 years between them". Meanwhile spenny is keeping an eye on the date while the women gossip. Julies still kicking off and downs a glass of blue wkd. It calms her down. Ben decides to lighten the mood with some innocent jokes "what's brown and sticky? "He asks. "I dunno, a piece of tit" says me julie. "No , a stick" says salad. Me julie cackles. Ben continues " if you like that one , what's pink and fluffy" . The wkd has really hit me julie now "I dunno but I'll tell you what's pink and wet". Imo overhears this "Wahey" she yells at the top of her voice across the restaurant " get your coat dad you've pulled. HE LOVES IT". They all leave and on the walk home Spenny slips salad a condom "fill this up for me ben , we don't want anymore mini Hugo's running around, and if you don't wear it , I'll come round and tell you off" he wags his finger at him. "Hahaha" laughs Ana "sick joke, licherally the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life , my subscribers will die when I tell them ". Wrong move Ana , Imo isn't happy. She slaps her across the face and goes home to take notes for her next story time "You tuber flirts and comes on to my HUSBAND IN FRONT of me". Salad and julie arrive back at salads and ana stays in the next room to listen. They get down to business "Like that do ya?" Me julie roars " like having your way with me do ya". When Salad is finished hes bruised and battered. Hes a little bit scared but he really enjoyed it. Phew! Julie is relieved. As shes leaving ben slips her his y fronts to keep as a souvenir. Ana wears them in her next lounge ad. They arrange a second date but sadly salad ignored spennys warnings about the condom and julie discovers weeks later hes given her chlamydia. Salad is disappointed but he lives to fight another day , hes got women on tap so he mustn't grumble. Imo makes another story time about the stepmother from hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I was just about to say she’s trying to copy Laura lee style videos like tik tok hacks, viral make up etc. Tbh I just think she just grabbed a load of random things that she’s seen going around YouTube/insta or that are just generally new. I’ve seen Laura’s Similar video before and she always shows the clip from the tik tok first. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Salads date- Tonight bensalads got a date, it's a woman he met on plenty of fish. Shes 45, her profile says shes feisty and she has two kids, one of whom is an influencer. "That'll give us something to talk about " Ben had thought to himself as he had messaged her back, he had said "Many thanks for your kind offer to meet up, I'll be there ready and waiting. Cant wait for you to cum". Hes happy with that response, polite but cheeky. Imo and spenny come over to help him pick an outfit. They go through his wardrobe and Spenny finds something "Um ben, what's this?". He holds up the dusty outfit "oh theres a funny story behind that you know" he chuckles. He goes on to tell them it was a leather cat woman suit Dirty dee had bought for him back in the day "yeah it was bit of a squeeze for me to get into but your mother loved me wearing it". Says salad. There is a hole in both the front crotch and on the back of it. "Obviously these holes must have come in useful.. could I borrow it ben?" Spenny enquires. " Course ya can , that's what families do they share everything. Just make sure you dont get any of your juices on it". Salad is so kind and spenny has a little cry. Back to business, the outfit. They opt for a pink Hawaiian shirt with purple flowers, nude chinos and some plimpsoles. "Pink to make the ladies wink" says comedian Spencer. Ben sets off to the restaurant and waits. It's not long before his date arrives. Shes looks slightly older than her profile picture and her eyebrows look like they have been drawn on by a child but salad is impressed. On her wrists she sports a Daniel Wellington watch and wears a Fendi headband. "You alright?" She says . He stands up to pull the chair out for her and give her a peck on the check. She glares at him " I wouldn't if I were you". " oh ok" says ben " well its lovely to meet you , I'm Benjamin salad hudson, you can call me salad. You heard of Edward scissorhands hands? The ladies call me salad magic hands " he gestures with his fingers and winks . Shes not impressed "Think youre funny do ya? ". She remembers her daughter's advice "don't fly off the handle mum or you'll never get sex like I did that one time I lost my verginity ". She composes herself "I'm sorry I'm just nervous, my names julie. I do Instagram. I work for Daniel Wellington alot and have even done a Tesco ad". "Oh I can't say I've heard of daniel Wellington " says salad innocently. This sets her off "never heard of em? Not good enough for you are they? Jealous are ya ? Wish you could do it do ya?". "Well no..I just can't say I'm familiar with the brand..so you got kids then?" Says salad , quickly trying to change the subject. "Yeah I've got two , 6 and 19. My daughter does YouTube ". " yes you mentioned that ,so does my imogen , perhaps they know each other". "Know each other? What you think coz they are both influencers they will automatically know each other. My daughter wouldn't be seen dead with the likes of yours , shes got a million followers on tik tok y'know what does yours got eh?". Speaking of daughters they have arrived to spy. Ana is hiding behind her phone sending multiple messages at a time to byron with no response and Imo arrives with spenny in tow of course. "OMG" screams Imo when she spots her " I can't cope, your the influencer who's mums on a date with my dad". "Oh yeah wow . So sick" says Ana. They talk about how they might end up stepsisters "And you've got a brother close in age to my little hugo dont you?" Says Imo "hugo is 16". "Oh sick yeah " says Ana " my brother is 6 so that's only like 5 years between them". Meanwhile spenny is keeping an eye on the date while the women gossip. Julies still kicking off and downs a glass of blue wkd. It calms her down. Ben decides to lighten the mood with some innocent jokes "what's brown and sticky? "He asks. "I dunno, a piece of tit" says me julie. "No , a stick" says salad. Me julie cackles. Ben continues " if you like that one , what's pink and fluffy" . The wkd has really hit me julie now "I dunno but I'll tell you what's pink and wet". Imo overhears this "Wahey" she yells at the top of her voice across the restaurant " get your coat dad you've pulled. HE LOVES IT". They all leave and on the walk home Spenny slips salad a condom "fill this up for me ben , we don't want anymore mini Hugo's running around, and if you don't wear it , I'll come round and tell you off" he wags his finger at him. "Hahaha" laughs Ana "sick joke, licherally the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life , my subscribers will die when I tell them ". Wrong move Ana , Imo isn't happy. She slaps her across the face and goes home to take notes for her next story time "You tuber flirts and comes on to my HUSBAND IN FRONT of me". Salad and julie arrive back at salads and ana stays in the next room to listen. They get down to business "Like that do ya?" Me julie roars " like having your way with me do ya". When Salad is finished hes bruised and battered. Hes a little bit scared but he really enjoyed it. Phew! Julie is relieved. As shes leaving ben slips her his y fronts to keep as a souvenir. Ana wears them in her next lounge ad. They arrange a second date but sadly salad ignored spennys warnings about the condom and julie discovers weeks later hes given her chlamydia. Salad is disappointed but he lives to fight another day , hes got women on tap so he mustn't grumble. Imo makes another story time about the stepmother from hell.
Brilliant I read in there voices if that makes sense

Reactions: 3
Never watched Imogenation is she the one I saw on LadBible showing her dad her awful outfits?

Reactions: 6
Yessss 😍😍 love this!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Yes , she likes to remind everyone in every video that hes her HUSBAND and they're MARRIED
Wait! What? She has a husband? And their Married I never would have realised 😂😂 she doesn’t really mention it that often 🤣

• Haha
Omg I’m dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Huniieezzz. Just posting to keep up with this new thread. I watched her video until she started telling me the benefits of a toner .. and then I couldn’t take it anymore haha

Reactions: 5
I watched maybe 3 of this girl's videos after being recommended one by youtube and wow are her lips the most ridiculous things I've ever seen (then I learn she doesn't admit to getting them filled? How can you even pretend... LOOK AT THEM!).
Anyway, I just wanted to say, I think I read 3 full threads out of nowhere because you guys are so hilarious! And you seem to have the loveliest little community here. Just thought I'd share that. Have a good weekend all x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Huniieezzz. Just posting to keep up with this new thread. I watched her video until she started telling me the benefits of a toner .. and then I couldn’t take it anymore haha
OMG TWINS i watched up until the exact same point until I couldn't bare to watch. It was like she was reading off the bottle/a script, she didn't even know what she was talking about

Reactions: 4
Had her latest video playing yesterday, my fella came in the room first thing he said "has she had her lips done?" told him it was from a scrub and showed before and after picks haha he called her a bullshittwr

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.