Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼ If she does go through a 'transformation' where she does become more 'likeable' to us all - as its clear shes targeting her videos to an older audience - please can we never, ever forget what she has done in the past to so many people. She has had countless times to apologise and until she does i will never feel anything except hate towards heršŸ™ƒ

People with brains will never be fooled by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My mum and dad will back me up, my ballet teachers will back me up, a dog I stroked outside a shop once will back me up, the man I saw across the road when I went for my daily twix will back me up... shut up Grimmo.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Iā€™ve unfollowed her Instagram now after her recent stories. She can honestly duck off. I havenā€™t seen my recently widowed dad in 4 months because of Covid and sheā€™s actually crying because sheā€™s had to drop spencer at the barberā€™s to do a couple of tit trims for a few hours. She has absolutely ZERO sense of perspective- constantly saying ā€˜Iā€™m not complainingā€™ and then crying and whinging about every bleeping inconvenience. It makes me so angry I just canā€™t deal with her anymore. Also if she thinks thatā€™s a healthy relationship she needs to have a rethink- I donā€™t see my boyfriend for days on end because we work different shift patterns and weā€™re both happy as Larry. Sheā€™s such a space man itā€™s unbelievable and Iā€™m sick of people pandering to her like sheā€™s a victim
so sorry to hear thisšŸ’› and I totally agree. People have literally lost their loved ones during this time and not been able to see them in hospital etc. she has the audacity to CRY about him going back to work and sheā€™ll literally see him in a few hours!!!!!!!!!! I canā€™t with this girl.:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice the soy sauce comment aswell LOL and the oat milk.. she can have soy sauce but not other things with soy in.. can have oat milk even tho oats have gluten. You forgot oatibix too hun bun. Im no doctor but surely if youā€™re intolerant to something or it flares a condition you have up that means anything with that itā€™s in will have the same effect no???. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong Iā€™m no expert!!

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice the soy sauce comment aswell LOL and the oat milk.. she can have soy sauce but not other things with soy in.. can have oat milk even tho oats have gluten. You forgot oatibix too hun bun. Im no doctor but surely if youā€™re intolerant to something or it flares a condition you have up that means anything with that itā€™s in will have the same effect no???. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong Iā€™m no expert!!
I noticed this too! Im no expect either but I have a Hunch sheā€™s been reading here and decided to make excuses for her slip ups. I donā€™t doubt she has allergies or problems etc but I really donā€™t think theyā€™re as LiFe ThReAtEnInG as she keeps saying, otherwise I think what you said would be true!! You canā€™t pick and choose when youā€™re intolerant to an ingredient or whatever ...
I also think the steroids thing is bull and a way to try and justify her weight loss. so many signs add up that she has disordered eating whether that be not eating enough or throwing it back up.. signs that are so subtle sometimes that unless youā€™ve struggled I think can actually easily be missed. she was beautiful and healthy looking before and you do get some people who are genetically very small but itā€™s clear imo isnā€™t one of them and she is using her condition to pretend her being bigger before we due to medication. Itā€™s clear as day :/

Reactions: 8
I dont get it... how does she get away slating people online??? Donā€™t they live in her area??
I know Brighton is a big place but cmon, even lauras mates must bump into her surely?

Reactions: 10
I dont get it... how does she get away slating people online??? Donā€™t they live in her area??
I know Brighton is a big place but cmon, even lauras mates must bump into her surely?
She has no shame... think she is itching for attention from those people and past situations as she genuinely believes she is a victim. She lies and exaggerates for the money but still sees herself a victim. I know sheā€™s been contacted by them and then replied but then blocked them so they canā€™t argue back. Sheā€™s a sly witch

Imagine having no mates from growing up or even now and everyone who knows you think of you as the physcho, slutty girl. Iā€™m from Brighton and know thatā€™s what sheā€™s remembered as.. but then still thinking itā€™s them and not you. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Always cracks me up when people like Imogen canā€™t have this, that or the other to eat because their body doesnā€™t agree with it, but will happily inject fillers (which are literal poison) into her face and lips šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ your body has no problem with those eh šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me only just noticed another vid about her ā€œconditionā€ bleeping ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone shes ever slated have moved on with their lives - have successful careers, relationships and amazing memories. No time to even watch her videos. Unfortunately for people who know those in her videos we can watch them as it's no so personal but we still feel as involved and would 100% love for her to be taken down. It's just not as easy as we would like

Reactions: 5
She has no shame... think she is itching for attention from those people and past situations as she genuinely believes she is a victim. She lies and exaggerates for the money but still sees herself a victim. I know sheā€™s been contacted by them and then replied but then blocked them so they canā€™t argue back. Sheā€™s a sly witch

Imagine having no mates from growing up or even now and everyone who knows you think of you as the physcho, slutty girl. Iā€™m from Brighton and know thatā€™s what sheā€™s remembered as.. but then still thinking itā€™s them and not you. Lol
Lots of people donā€™t have friends from their youth, I certainly donā€™t but she doesnā€™t seem to be able to maintain friendships at all. Sign of a personality disorder. Sheā€™s so full of bs.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.