Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you see her stories saying she wont be doing story times anymore? Girl knows tattle are on to her BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her miraculous recovery has me raging! She’s literally shitting on everyone who struggles every day for YEARS with their mental health!

Reactions: 9
Her miraculous recovery has me raging! She’s literally shitting on everyone who struggles every day for YEARS with their mental health!

"I don't want to tlak about it or go into detail because I don't want to spread nagativity"

No, you don't want to talk about it or give details because it's lies. You haven't suffered and there's only so much you can Google.

Reactions: 22
She is literally so beggy! Commenting on every single Z lister/influenzas pictures! Bore off hun no one wants to be your mate

Reactions: 20
Doesn't want to do storytimes anymore. Tired of being called out on your lies and manipulation are we honey? She's a joker. Just wants to get back to her old content...sorry but what exactly is that? She doesn't have a place on YouTube. What videos is she known for? Literally all she's known for is her vindictive storytimes in which she can't keep track of her own lies and ends up tripping herself up. Oh and her oh so natural lips.

Reactions: 24
Doesn't want to do storytimes anymore. Tired of being called out on your lies and manipulation are we honey? She's a joker. Just wants to get back to her old content...sorry but what exactly is that? She doesn't have a place on YouTube. What videos is she known for? Literally all she's known for is her vindictive storytimes in which she can't keep track of her own lies and ends up tripping herself up. Oh and her oh so natural lips.
Her old content was literally hauls and story times which is what I don’t get? And obviously Spencer wasn’t in her old content so she can’t do anymore HUSBAND videos if that’s what she’s saying.

Reactions: 9
How many filters are on that iconic ad on her instagram? Surely If you’re showing make up it needs to be clear? You can’t even tell what colour it is

Reactions: 6
There’s no way that she could look 9 months pregnant when she is unwell
I know she wants kids but If she’s very underweight and not eating properly or enough her period could stop altogether which will cause issues if she’s wanting to get pregnant at some point. I’m wanting to get pregnant as well just focusing on being healthy having a healthy balanced diet and incorporating regular exercise

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely ending the story times because she can’t keep up with lies.
Why end it in her DrAmAtIc CliFfHaNgEr if she wasn’t going to continue...?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice the soy sauce comment aswell LOL and the oat milk.. she can have soy sauce but not other things with soy in.. can have oat milk even tho oats have gluten. You forgot oatibix too hun bun. Im no doctor but surely if you’re intolerant to something or it flares a condition you have up that means anything with that it’s in will have the same effect no???. Correct me if I’m wrong I’m no expert!!
I've got quite a few allergies but the worst reaction I've ever had was to soy protein. I was ill for the best part of a month.
However, I can eat soy sauce, chocolate and edamame with no reaction at all. I don't particularly want to agree with her but it is possible.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely ending the story times because she can’t keep up with lies.
Why end it in her DrAmAtIc CliFfHaNgEr if she wasn’t going to continue...?
I’m gonna howl if she leaves the last one with a cliffhanger and makes us wait for series 2 next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone get ready it looks like a boots and superdrug haul is on it's way 😴😴😴🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.