Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My friend messaged her about finding it weird that Spencer was giving Hugo back rubs and she said 'thanks for your comment angel, please try to be less judgemental as you don't know my family or my brother or what they have been through'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why can't she discuss her mental health without putting an act on? Why does she have to put red eyeliner on and no makeup and wear scruffy clothes? That's not a true picture of MH. I had severe mental health and I still laughed everyday, wore makeup, went out etc. She is such a liar and it boils my blood, she is painting a picture of what she thinks stereotypical mental health looks like!!

• Heart

Bil

VIP Member
Spencers 30th where was the trip to his family? Why is it all about her? I bought Spencer some alcohol free gin because he loves gin, I won't be having any. OK, so just buy the poor fella a proper bottle of gin. You know he only doesn't drink because you've manipulated him into not.
She's a disgrace.

Truth2010

I’m sure if a woman was told not to drink, wear ‘modest’ clothing, cut off her family, not go to the gym, not have male friends this would have raised a million flags and an intervention would have happened? Why is it ok for imo to do it?

• Heart

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Just watched her latest and omg. What did I just watch..

Firstly.. let’s just address the white concealer on baby princes eyes. She really loves to make him look like a big bell end.

30 seconds in imo introduces her husband Spencer in case you didn’t know who he was. Spencer turned 30 on Tuesday hunbuns!!!!. Here comes the baby voice and pretending he is her child
Goes on to explain that they are making mocktails as they are angels who don’t drink alcohol and just love sweet things but if you want to add alcohol to these recipes you do you huns!!.
First up we have mango margaritas. Imo is amazed that the magimix has ‘cups’ as a measurement on the side. Yes really this is about how exciting the video gets. Oh and it’s also saved their lives. Oh and we have a new problem of baby gals which I’m surprised we haven’t had a story time about... her BIGGEST FEAR is freezers. Spencer has to put the ice in the cup for poor baby princess. She explains Jacoby use to have a fear of them and she thought it was silly and she loved freezers now suddenly she literally is scared of them. Hm something tells me that’s bullshit and she just didn’t want her brother having that so she has to now copy him?.

As they’re mixing baby prince gets super excited and starts his awkward shaking. They hold hands and stare at eachother excitedly whilst she has gritted teeth. They try the drink. Shock it is UNBELIEVABLE. Unreal. Spenny is literally shaking he is that excited. What is that actually about I don’t know but it makes me uncomfortable. He’s 30.
Watermelon spritz is next. Omg baby has brain freeze. Imo is superrrrr worried for him and consoles him. Seriously these two are a joke. She goes on to explain that sugar gets everywhere like sand.. it even gets up your bum apparently. Oh here comes baby boy with an awkward joke .. “ooo sweet bum then” he just needed to woof to finish it off. Imo ignores him, bet he got told off after. Verdict.. it’s unreal, amazing. Nothing new here.

Raspberry something or other is next. Literally falling asleep at this point. Baby hun bun thinks it needs more juice, Prince doesn’t agree. Princess looks like she wants to kill him for not doing as she says. It’s funny when they’re perfect little hats fall off and the real personalities come through. Imo ended up being right and looks very pleased about it. She wants to swear because it tastes that UNREAL... she wishes the huns were with her to taste it. We don’t hun.
Video interrupted by her telling us that this video is sponsored. Now it all makes sense. Rambles on about skill share and how she uses it to help her anxiety. Another way of her profiting from her mental health.
Pina colada time. Baby hun bun explains her husband only really likes pineapple juice now because when they first met she use to order everything ‘WITH’ pineapple juice. Was that a vodka and pineapple by any chance hun???? Verdict.. not great. Surprisingly.

Strawberry Daq. Imo is obsessedddddd. Pups then starts rapping 21 seconds lyrics??? Don’t know what relevance it has but here we are angels. Imo looks embarrassed by him as per.

They rate them out of 5. Does anyone care because I don’t. End of video and 21 minutes of my life I’ll never get back and I am really upset about it.
F23EE7A6-4671-4891-B99E-DD4B85DB57C9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you just IMAGINE her at the football presentation nights, fuck me she’d be that girlfriend that you’d just want to slide tackle. Getting all argumentative with the other girlfriends at the presentation if they said something she didn’t like, getting up on the dance floor to show off her embarrassing moves, making spenny record her when all he really wanted was a pint with the lads and a good laugh. She’d say to the other girls “I’m having pineapple juice because WE don’t drink, we’re not really like that, but obviously I would never JUDGE you if that’s your thing it’s not mine though I’m not that kind of girl”. Somebody throw a piña colada over the bitch and tell her to lighten the fuck up.

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
Imagine it’s your 30th birthday and you have to spend it with Ben Salad, Imo-my colon is throbbing-gen and TikTok star Hugo, drinking fake gin and eating cheese out of a box. I’m still cringing. It’s was more a Happy Birthday to her, not him.

• Haha

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Shes so deluded and clearly hasnt moved away from school age mentality as she continues to bring it up for no reason. She may have had muscley legs in school because she danced, but she doesn't do any form if excersize anymore (mentioned multiple times herself) and certainly isnt a dancer now, so she would have lost the muscle! Not to mention she left school a decade ago! I did cheerleading in school, would i call myself a cheerleader now? - absolutely not! Girl needs to get a grip

• Haha

Michellellehcim

E1B721B8-E995-408B-BD91-B1E03855794B.png
He’s not crying about Ben Salad’s card he’s crying because he should be down the pub with his mates and isn’t allowed 😂

• Haha

Cantz

Has anyone else’s husband/ boyfriend/ partner cried when they’ve TRIPPED over? It’s not normal is it?!

• Haha

Teaplease20

Why does it bother me that she did this shitshow with no makeup and hair undone, it’s like when she’s acting as her “depressed character” she has to look as rough as possible to “prove” her claims. You can wear makeup and still be in a bad mental space, it’s such rubbish that she’s been posting all her bollock videos &tiktoks in between with full face loving herself but when she’s doing her MH update, she’s not up to it 🙄🙄🙄 at least she put a trigger warning

Reactions: 27

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Those pictures she’s posted- she’s the main focus in all of them. His head is cropped out of some of them! And some are just really bad pics of him.

Also her wedding dress having buttons up the back looks strange, like it’s on a nude panel so it’s like her actual back buttons up. Maybe that’s a symptom of one of her many conditions

I’m imagining the tape Janice makes Chandler in Friends when she sings Funny Valentine
Literally of all the photos they have together which i imagine is hundreds... Why choose this one 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Imogenation #15 Spenny washes Hugo with a sponge that's magic, Imo hun your life's so tragic

• Haha