Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckinghell Imogen does not stop spending money!!!!! I’m sure there’s something about reclaiming the money if the products are used to make content or have I made this up?

Reactions: 6
Fuckinghell Imogen does not stop spending money!!!!! I’m sure there’s something about reclaiming the money if the products are used to make content or have I made this up?
Hazel Maria Wood mentioned in a video before that you can only claim things back as business expenses if you wouldn't have bought them otherwise but i guess proving that is something entirely different which is probably quite difficult

Reactions: 2
So I hadn’t heard of her before her LONG videos about MH and her crying over “trolls” aka people who criticise her...I know but I don’t habitually follow people who are superficial and say HUNS all the time! Can we talk about her lips? I’m sure one of you has probably already mentioned them but.....They are MASSIVE. Seriously whoever is responsible for the filler shouldn’t be allowed to do that. Imogen, we know you read Tattle hence the crying videos so please stop getting fillers!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I hadn’t heard of her before her LONG videos about MH and her crying over “trolls” aka people who criticise her...I know but I don’t habitually follow people who are superficial and say HUNS all the time! Can we talk about her lips? I’m sure one of you has probably already mentioned them but.....They are MASSIVE. Seriously whoever is responsible for the filler shouldn’t be allowed to do that. Imogen, we know you read Tattle hence the crying videos so please stop getting fillers!

It's just lip scrub angel x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm convinced at this point shes actually had implants because they are such a bad shape. And that's why she doesnt address it because she knows they look tit. But then she always goes on about over lining them and wasnt scared to show them off when she was pushing her lip kits so who the duck knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Is her hair line receding or has her fod always been that big??
Next story...”i am going bald, stress from being caught out being a compulsive liar and desperately trying to cover my tracks” I don’t judge as it happens to people and shouldn’t be ashamed but atleast she’ll have a legit video to put up for once

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is her hair line receding or has her fod always been that big??
I thought her hair was pretty thin when I watched the video of her using curling tongs. It made my teeth itch because her hair doesn’t look very healthy and that would only make it worse. Also who wants to look like a poodle?

Reactions: 2
New video - huge Boots and Superdrug haul

If you want to subscribe I'd be grateful but no pressure - such a humble Hun. No thanks though I won't be subscribing.

Superdrug products up first! Goes on about her favourite foundation. Wonder what it will be next week.

Her hair looks completely fried.

'i get loads of bits on my lips that go bitty and not nice' yeah your lips are rank Hun I'm not surprised.

Her eyebrows look stupid. She's doing that 'brush your eyebrows upwards' trend again and it looks tit.

Spritzes herself with £3.99 body spray. That's her shower for the week done.

Just noticed her backdrop. She's got the bleeping tree out again plonked in front of her wardrobe and a chair with a frame on it. The frame contains an inspirational quote. 'its not what we have in life but who we have in life that matters'. Sorry, who do you have? No friends. One pathetic husband. Cool.

Speaking of pathetic husband, where is he? Thought it was a couples' channel now.

HUNZ you need the vitamin e body spray. She loves to apply it on her legs before a night out. WHEN do you go on nights out Imo? You and hubby stay in making mood boards.

She doesn't moisturise enough huns, please don't dislike her! Oh babes we do hate you but not because of that! It's because you're a terrible person!

Did you see her tiktok vid huns? She's gonna link it in case you missed it! That's great!

Got her baby (her husband) some products for his crusty red face issues. Let's hope it helps the poor boy. But I swear he broke out in the rash since meeting Imo?

Oh here we go. Mentioning the anniversary of Spenny's grandfather's death again. Which is actually all about her! She bought him the red face rash products as a present....hmm that will cheer him up.

Ok now she's going to cry because she wants to help Spencer sort out his skin so badly. bleeping shut up. Btw she didn't cry. She just wanted to. She's so excited and emotional to apply the products to Spenny's face. It's a sad life they lead.

Moving onto Boots products. Wow I'm bored.

She's talking about putting foundation on an orange. I'm a bit lost huns.

All time favourite lipstick! Apart from HER lipsticks that she made! Remember those??? She won't let you forget. She needs that dolla dolla.

'i wish I was a chilled person but I'm not that chilled I'm highly strung'. Oh imo, don't say that about yourself!

She got some bubble bath even though she says she doesn't have many baths. Except when she can't sleep due to her STOMACH CONDITION, which is all the time huns. It's a hard life.

Onto her favourite product. A pressed powder. She's obsessed with it. She wants to have sex with it huns. It smooths out your face. Was that not the endless injections you've had babes?

Something for cracked lips. It's the only thing that works on her massive crusty lips. Apart from nipple balm. Lay off the fillers maybe?

Hairbrushes. She broke one before. Don't dislike her huns. See above imo. We do hate you but not because you don't moisturise enough or you broke a brush. It's because you're very, very unpleasant.

Let her know which products you've tried and suggestions for future vids. Hun needs the engagement and is all out of ideas!

There's a BIG HINT for the next video coming up. It's her hair huns. She's doing a video on how to achieve her dry af hair. Cool.

Watching an Imogenation video is possibly the worst way to start your day. Wouldn't recommend it huns. Xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
New video - huge Boots and Superdrug haul

If you want to subscribe I'd be grateful but no pressure - such a humble Hun. No thanks though I won't be subscribing.

Superdrug products up first! Goes on about her favourite foundation. Wonder what it will be next week.

Her hair looks completely fried.

'i get loads of bits on my lips that go bitty and not nice' yeah your lips are rank Hun I'm not surprised.

Her eyebrows look stupid. She's doing that 'brush your eyebrows upwards' trend again and it looks tit.

Spritzes herself with £3.99 body spray. That's her shower for the week done.

Just noticed her backdrop. She's got the bleeping tree out again plonked in front of her wardrobe and a chair with a frame on it. The frame contains an inspirational quote. 'its not what we have in life but who we have in life that matters'. Sorry, who do you have? No friends. One pathetic husband. Cool.

Speaking of pathetic husband, where is he? Thought it was a couples' channel now.

HUNZ you need the vitamin e body spray. She loves to apply it on her legs before a night out. WHEN do you go on nights out Imo? You and hubby stay in making mood boards.

She doesn't moisturise enough huns, please don't dislike her! Oh babes we do hate you but not because of that! It's because you're a terrible person!

Did you see her tiktok vid huns? She's gonna link it in case you missed it! That's great!

Got her baby (her husband) some products for his crusty red face issues. Let's hope it helps the poor boy. But I swear he broke out in the rash since meeting Imo?

Oh here we go. Mentioning the anniversary of Spenny's grandfather's death again. Which is actually all about her! She bought him the red face rash products as a present....hmm that will cheer him up.

Ok now she's going to cry because she wants to help Spencer sort out his skin so badly. bleeping shut up. Btw she didn't cry. She just wanted to. She's so excited and emotional to apply the products to Spenny's face. It's a sad life they lead.

Moving onto Boots products. Wow I'm bored.

She's talking about putting foundation on an orange. I'm a bit lost huns.

All time favourite lipstick! Apart from HER lipsticks that she made! Remember those??? She won't let you forget. She needs that dolla dolla.

'i wish I was a chilled person but I'm not that chilled I'm highly strung'. Oh imo, don't say that about yourself!

She got some bubble bath even though she says she doesn't have many baths. Except when she can't sleep due to her STOMACH CONDITION, which is all the time huns. It's a hard life.

Onto her favourite product. A pressed powder. She's obsessed with it. She wants to have sex with it huns. It smooths out your face. Was that not the endless injections you've had babes?

Something for cracked lips. It's the only thing that works on her massive crusty lips. Apart from nipple balm. Lay off the fillers maybe?

Hairbrushes. She broke one before. Don't dislike her huns. See above imo. We do hate you but not because you don't moisturise enough or you broke a brush. It's because you're very, very unpleasant.

Let her know which products you've tried and suggestions for future vids. Hun needs the engagement and is all out of ideas!

There's a BIG HINT for the next video coming up. It's her hair huns. She's doing a video on how to achieve her dry af hair. Cool.

Watching an Imogenation video is possibly the worst way to start your day. Wouldn't recommend it huns. Xoxo

Thank you for this!!

The ELF lip scrub to be precise 😂 says so in her recent video, lol

Ah tit, I have the elf one and I still have the smallest lips known to man. I need a video on how to do it right Imo.

Reactions: 8
An observation from the last shitshow..I mean video..why did she not just sit on the pink chair behind her? Surely sitting on the floor for that long can't have been comfortable. I had a sore back and dead legs just looking at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well obviously it's so she can say how much pain she's in and have her husband spencer massage the pain away 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, what was I thinking. She just doesn't want to put negativity out there, she does it all for us angels.

A day at the beach - Today the Horton/Hudson tribe are having a day out at the sea front. It's a scorcher! They are all so excited to go. "See mills now you don't even have to think of the sea, it's right there in front of you" says Spenny as they arrive. Imo is overwhelmed "I know . Wowww. I feel so grateful, I'm getting emotional " but as usual there isn't a tear insight. Thats a top Imo tip there huns, if you cry without tears it won't ruin your mascara. Imo is such an inspiration. Hugobee is here too, Imo has gotten him a brand new bucket and spade that she found in a skip, he has a new idea for a tik tok. Salad and dirty dee are there too. Dirty dee immediately strips off "Wahey" shouts Imo " no need for a bikini here huns, mum loves it!". Salad gets a quick semi but he has more on his mind. Loads of 20 something year olds in bikinis , he is in his element. " I'd love to stay and chat guys , but there is women hungry for their lunch and a little bird tells me thet are craving a salad " he winks and struts away to find some fresh meat. Mills is wearing a fab mumsy swimsuit that her husband loves and Oi oi, spenny has his speedos on. Hes had to stick a few socks down there but (in the words of demi Donnelly) none of the less, Imo thinks he looks well sexy. They have a quick cuddle and spenny strokes her elbow "Oh pups is feeling a bit frisky is he" giggles Imo. They find a quiet little corner behind an overflowing bin. Imo takes off her bathing suit and gets on all fours "Go on then pups, give it to me". He administers her enema. They go to find a portaloo . There is a used condom on the floor and it doesn't flush but it has a soap dispenser that's half full "wow this is boujee " says Imo. Spenny sings to her while she releases her bowels. That's much better. They get up to leave , she doesn't bother washing her hands because she wants to leave the soap for other people that need it more than her. So kind! They arrive back onto the seafront and are alarmed to see some female college students running along the beach , screaming. Is there a shark perhaps? Nah,running behind them is salad, wearing nothing but a pair of crocs. "Come on ladies , this is what I call the cocktail sausage salad , come and have a nosh on it ". Hes baffled as to why they are running "Must be playing hard to get" he tells Mills and Pups. "Where is hugobee?" Asks Imo . "I thought he was with you " Salad says. They are panic stricken, they search the beach high and low but there is no sign of him. They call BBC news and tell them to send out an amber alert for a missing toddler . Suddenly they spot his tripod, the camera is still recording so they watch it back for clues. It shows hugo digging a big hole in the sand and hes making gun gestures with his fingers as he digs. Suddenly they hear a noise.They pause the video and hear what appears to be a muffled voice coming from beneath the sand. They get the spade and start digging. Its not long before they dig up hugo. Hes absolutely fine but shaken . He tells them he was attempting to film a tik tok where he was pretending to dig a grave for the gs who were going to get shot up but he fell in and the sand collapsed on top of him. Poor hugobee . Imo takes him home and cuddles him to within an inch of his life. Spenny strokes his scalp so much the poor boy ends up getting dandruff. Imo takes notes for her next story time "The beach tried to murder my baby brother ".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A day at the beach - Today the Horton/Hudson tribe are having a day out at the sea front. It's a scorcher! They are all so excited to go. "See mills now you don't even have to think of the sea, it's right there in front of you" says Spenny as they arrive. Imo is overwhelmed "I know . Wowww. I feel so grateful, I'm getting emotional " but as usual there isn't a tear insight. Thats a top Imo tip there huns, if you cry without tears it won't ruin your mascara. Imo is such an inspiration. Hugobee is here too, Imo has gotten him a brand new bucket and spade that she found in a skip, he has a new idea for a tik tok. Salad and dirty dee are there too. Dirty dee immediately strips off "Wahey" shouts Imo " no need for a bikini here huns, mum loves it!". Salad gets a quick semi but he has more on his mind. Loads of 20 something year olds in bikinis , he is in his element. " I'd love to stay and chat guys , but there is women hungry for their lunch and a little bird tells me thet are craving a salad " he winks and struts away to find some fresh meat. Mills is wearing a fab mumsy swimsuit that her husband loves and Oi oi, spenny has his speedos on. Hes had to stick a few socks down there but (in the words of demi Donnelly) none of the less, Imo thinks he looks well sexy. They have a quick cuddle and spenny strokes her elbow "Oh pups is feeling a bit frisky is he" giggles Imo. They find a quiet little corner behind an overflowing bin. Imo takes off her bathing suit and gets on all fours "Go on then pups, give it to me". He administers her enema. They go to find a portaloo . There is a used condom on the floor and it doesn't flush but it has a soap dispenser that's half full "wow this is boujee " says Imo. Spenny sings to her while she releases her bowels. That's much better. They get up to leave , she doesn't bother washing her hands because she wants to leave the soap for other people that need it more than her. So kind! They arrive back onto the seafront and are alarmed to see some female college students running along the beach , screaming. Is there a shark perhaps? Nah,running behind them is salad, wearing nothing but a pair of crocs. "Come on ladies , this is what I call the cocktail sausage salad , come and have a nosh on it ". Hes baffled as to why they are running "Must be playing hard to get" he tells Mills and Pups. "Where is hugobee?" Asks Imo . "I thought he was with you " Salad says. They are panic stricken, they search the beach high and low but there is no sign of him. They call BBC news and tell them to send out an amber alert for a missing toddler . Suddenly they spot his tripod, the camera is still recording so they watch it back for clues. It shows hugo digging a big hole in the sand and hes making gun gestures with his fingers as he digs. Suddenly they hear a noise.They pause the video and hear what appears to be a muffled voice coming from beneath the sand. They get the spade and start digging. Its not long before they dig up hugo. Hes absolutely fine but shaken . He tells them he was attempting to film a tik tok where he was pretending to dig a grave for the gs who were going to get shot up but he fell in and the sand collapsed on top of him. Poor hugobee . Imo takes him home and cuddles him to within an inch of his life. Spenny strokes his scalp so much the poor boy ends up getting dandruff. Imo takes notes for her next story time "The beach tried to murder my baby brother ".

Hahahaha ffs 😂😂 I need a book of all these stories!

Reactions: 4
I thought her hair was pretty thin when I watched the video of her using curling tongs. It made my teeth itch because her hair doesn’t look very healthy and that would only make it worse. Also who wants to look like a poodle?
Hey! My hair is naturally poodle ringlet! Don’t hate 😂😂

Hey! My hair is naturally poodle ringlet! Don’t hate 😂😂
No hating on people with naturally curly hair that doesn’t look like it’s been fried to shittery....the corkscrew natural ringlet is dead lucky to those who have that gene- I’m jealous because my hair is so bastard straight it never changes no matter what you do to it. Her poodle look reminds me of an actual poodle that has missed its groomers appointments!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.