Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private rentals have credit checks, but council properties don't. Spenny boy had a pretty decent flat before and they could have easily stayed there, but i do suspect they have a council flat as its much cheaper.
There is a loooooong waiting list for council flats in Brighton / Hove. I rewatched their moving in vlog recently and ita definitely a very odd choice but i dont think its council. Worth a rewatch for the laughs though. When shes in the toilet shes going on abojt what a lovely soace it is and its absolutely tiny. No shade shes just SO OTT about everything which is so average

Reactions: 8
When ever she shows a product and puts it on you always know the reaction ‘......oh... my... god.... are you serious?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Huns... I’m in shock.... this is AMAZING!’ She’d probably smear dog tit on her face and think it was incredible!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Been MIA a while, I’m back just to say....
she painted her bleeping nails and I’m over the moon 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 things.

Why was she crying because Spencer went back to work?? GROW UP!

Why does she suddenly think shes so important that her videos need premier status now?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is crying cos Spencer has gone back to work and said she felt like she was dropping her child off at school... about her HUSBAND... sorry what

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks like Frida Khalo
Artist Frida Kahlo was considered one of Mexico's greatest artists who began painting mostly self-portraits after she was severely injured in a bus accident. Kahlo later became politically active and married fellow communist artist Diego Rivera in 1929.

Reactions: 1
Hey guys not feeling great atm ,my boyfriend just went to the toilet for a shite and now I'm crying, miss him so much it's heart breaking. Counting down the minutes til hes finished. Say a prayer that our relationship can get past this trying time.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hi! I'm new to tattle and just trying to make my way through all of these threads, I can't believe there are 14 of them !!! I'm a bit ashamed to say I'm an ex-hun lol but seeing all of the stuff on Imogen has just completely changed my mind:sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why’s she crying about spence going back to work? I would be shoving my boyf out the door to get him back to work! We live in Scotland and he’s a High school teacher so it’s “summer holidays” here 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi! I'm new to tattle and just trying to make my way through all of these threads, I can't believe there are 14 of them !!! I'm a bit ashamed to say I'm an ex-hun lol but seeing all of the stuff on Imogen has just completely changed my mind:sick:
I see you working your way through 😂 it’s definitely all worth the read, there’s some golden moments in these threads 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How is she eating popcorn? I don’t know if you know, but she has a stomach condition. Corn is the hardest thing to digest. Is she aggravating it to keep the story going? Can’t wait for part 364 later 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well unless your brows are on fleek I would think before comparing a legendary woman to another woman, sometimes it’s all hypocrisy on here, if you hate what they do fare enough, but slagging someone’s looks off is pathetic.
You know what is pathetic? Having a meltdown because someone asked you if you have lip fillers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.