Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't belive Fabletics sponsor her... She clearly has a eating disorder and this is just promoting it even more.

Reactions: 8
Big fan of Spencer the Sap getting brain freeze. Of course he did, he genuinely seems like a total melt. They’re such a weird couple.
Pretty sure he got brain freeze in the original mocktail video too. Almost like they plan these things...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crying on insta stories again
About Hamilton! It's clear that baby hun does everything to fit into the trends, I can just imagine her. 'Oh my god spenny hunny bun, I've seen this new trend on TikTok where everyone is talking about Hamilton we need to watch it now' - always about her, of course she is crying. Someone could get run over infront of her and she would turn it into a big storytime about how it has mentally messed with her. I used to like her but she is so annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is obsesssed with this mum vibe and it is annoying me. She’s so fake that is not her style!! I get we all change with the times but come on she use to be done up alllllll the time with crazy outfits. Now its just minimal make up (not saying that is bad!!) and maxi dresses that do not compliment her frame at all (Or a bra with a cardigan which is not so mum vibe :rolleyes:). She’s nothing like she use to beView attachment 186639
Cause Spencer likes her dressing like that it must be sad to constantly have to feel like you have to live up to someone else’s expectations all the time. Dress a certain way and act a certain way cause they like it. Be yourself instead of trying to be somebody your not to make someone else happy. I can just see their whole relationship ending badly eventually because you can only do that for so long and it’s not healthy

Reactions: 2
And she loves everything on her amazon so much she thought she'd share it.. Nothing to do with the fact she earns money from it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t like commenting on people’s looks but Spencer’s stories from today 😳 he looks awful so scruffy and just well gross! What are they doing to themselves 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t like commenting on people’s looks but Spencer’s stories from today 😳 he looks awful so scruffy and just well gross! What are they doing to themselves 😩
I’ve just ran over here after watching his stories to say the same. The angle, the spotty red skin around his gob, bleeping minging

Reactions: 6
Well done spenny boy for talking on your stories we are all so proud of you, what a massive achievement. Honestly, it's even more inspirational than all the nurses and doctors fighting this pandemic. I am so proud of you and whilst we're talking about me I'd just like to say that you have made MY day after I have been feeling down for so long, YOU have pulled me out of the darkness baby prince and helped me overcome this anxiety that I have been facing for just short of 3 weeks. You doing those stories spenny boy has really made me *cries* oh god sorry, i don't know why I'm crying I'm just so proud of you, I'm so lucky to have you spenny, after years of heartbreak and problems with my stomach I'm so glad you have finally decided to talk to your camera and post it on your story, I wish I was as strong as you. Lots of love mills xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her stories where is is saying she is so proud of him he looks like he has been on tanning beds. He has goggle marks around his eyes a la Trump...

I genuinely thought he was on the toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.