Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’m sorry..Imogen’s latest insta story talking about her video, can anyone else hear spencer and Hugo in the background?!
Spencer: do you want me to rub your back?
Hugo(sounding like he’s in the BATH): no
Spencer: you sure? I’ve got a magic sponge

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

someone pls tell me I misheard. I’m actually disturbed. That doesn’t prove a ‘loving family relationship ‘ I’m sorry it makes me squirm
I can’t actually believe those stories!
Not normal to be offering to wash a sixteen year olds back in the bath!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
But the question is why does she post it??? If she was so bullied when she was young surely she wouldn’t wanna be sharing stuff like that if her younger brother when that could make him get bullied? Madness

Also I know they’re a very loving / over the top / affectionate family which is fine (although sometimes too much) but it’s just plain weird to share a video with background sound of your 30 year old husband offering to rub your 16 year old brothers back with his magic sponge.

Another thing... on the assumption video when they talked about cheating and imo said about seeing what cheating can do to people around, do we think cheating went on with dirty Dee and Ben salad and that’s why they divorced? Not sure if I’ve seen comments on here about it before

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
'had a very low day and felt extremely insecure' actually POSES for a lone photoshoot in a crop top and a pretty eye catching outfit in my opinion :ROFLMAO: on the plus side at least shes painted her nails
Yasss we love a manicured kaaaweeeennn 💅🏽💓😍👏

Reactions: 2
No I’m sorry..Imogen’s latest insta story talking about her video, can anyone else hear spencer and Hugo in the background?!
Spencer: do you want me to rub your back?
Hugo(sounding like he’s in the BATH): no
Spencer: you sure? I’ve got a magic sponge

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

someone pls tell me I misheard. I’m actually disturbed. That doesn’t prove a ‘loving family relationship ‘ I’m sorry it makes me squirm
What’s weirder to me is that it almost sounds put on. Like wouldn’t you just re record it? That poor kid

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what her brothers tiktok is? I need some more cringe to laugh at 😂
But also that insta story, that's incredibly weird and needs to be addressed.

Reactions: 2
What’s weirder to me is that it almost sounds put on. Like wouldn’t you just re record it? That poor kid
i was thinking the exact same thing! It sounded so done on purpose???? but honestly what a weeeeeird thing to say on his part and the fact she doesn’t think People would find it weird!!!!!!! It’s like she thinks people will go awwww how cute. NO it is wrong in so many ways.:sick::sick::sick:

Also aside from spenny sounding like a big weirdo. How annoying is she going on about the mistake in her editing. Who really cares?? She’ll go on about that for the next week now “oh huns I can’t cope me and my butterfly brain” because she hates to be seen as not the best. Don’t know how many times she’s mentioned she’s done her GCSEs a year early or whatever :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
The sleepover - Tonight is a very exciting night . Imo and spenny get to be parents for the night. Salad is off on a naughty weekend away with Sue who he met on Jeremy Kyle. "There that's me packed " he had said " 20 pack of Johnny's and some anal beads and that's all I need". "Dad loves it " Imo had yelled and spenny threw him a bottle of 2 year unopened lube. "We won't be needing that" Salad had told him " one glimpse of the Salad fingers and my sausage surprise I'll need a mop for the puddles". Anyway I'm going off topic , Imo and Spenny will be babysitting little hugobee while Salad is off spreading his devil seed. Hugobee is well excited , hes told his mates hes going on a mad bender to Magalauf when really hes gonna be watching his brother in law massage tit out of his sisters bowel Its going to be a great weekend. Salad is so eager to go he pulls up , throws hugobee out of the car and speeds off "See you on the other side, when my testes are two pounds lighter " he yells out the window. Imo gets hugobee settled in , shes set up a little play pen for him out on the balcony and locks him out there for a few hours. She gets Spenny to stand at the window and watch him while she uses brylcream to do her eyebrows. Once it gets dark they let him back in and feed him. Dirty dee has expressed and frozen a few bottles for him so Spenny cradles him and gives him that. Such a lovely bromance they have! Next its bathtime , Spenny has bought some duckies and a magic sponge for him. He doesn't mind doing it he has had plenty of practice on Imo. They put some rubber armbands on him before he gets in the tub because you can never be too careful and Imo is a worrier , always has been huns. After his bath they go to pick a movie. Hugobee wants to watch get Rich or die trying to get inspo as he has been slacking on his tik toks lately but Imo is having none of it , films with violence plays havoc with her stomach. They watch the sound of music instead and have a family sing song as spenny strokes hugobees head to within an inch of its life. "Woww that was amazing" says Imo when it's over. Little man is getting sleepy and his scalp feels irritated from the rubbing so they put him to bed . Imo decides he wants to sleep in between them. The trio cuddle each other and spenny cries because hes so lucky to have such a relatable bromance with his brother in law. And Imo is just obsessed. Her stomach flares up in the night so hugo and spenny take turns to bring her to the toilet. Thats what you call family bonding huns. Salad comes back on monday with a spring in his step. 10 months later Sue is back on Jeremy kyle for a DNA test " Did your Salad dressing get me pregnant or is the your son Ranty the babies father?". (Sorry guys it's been a while I'm rusty )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The sleepover - Tonight is a very exciting night . Imo and spenny get to be parents for the night. Salad is off on a naughty weekend away with Sue who he met on Jeremy Kyle. "There that's me packed " he had said " 20 pack of Johnny's and some anal beads and that's all I need". "Dad loves it " Imo had yelled and spenny threw him a bottle of 2 year unopened lube. "We won't be needing that" Salad had told him " one glimpse of the Salad fingers and my sausage surprise I'll need a mop for the puddles". Anyway I'm going off topic , Imo and Spenny will be babysitting little hugobee while Salad is off spreading his devil seed. Hugobee is well excited , hes told his mates hes going on a mad bender to Magalauf when really hes gonna be watching his brother in law massage tit out of his sisters bowel Its going to be a great weekend. Salad is so eager to go he pulls up , throws hugobee out of the car and speeds off "See you on the other side, when my testes are two pounds lighter " he yells out the window. Imo gets hugobee settled in , shes set up a little play pen for him out on the balcony and locks him out there for a few hours. She gets Spenny to stand at the window and watch him while she uses brylcream to do her eyebrows. Once it gets dark they let him back in and feed him. Dirty dee has expressed and frozen a few bottles for him so Spenny cradles him and gives him that. Such a lovely bromance they have! Next its bathtime , Spenny has bought some duckies and a magic sponge for him. He doesn't mind doing it he has had plenty of practice on Imo. They put some rubber armbands on him before he gets in the tub because you can never be too careful and Imo is a worrier , always has been huns. After his bath they go to pick a movie. Hugobee wants to watch get Rich or die trying to get inspo as he has been slacking on his tik toks lately but Imo is having none of it , films with violence plays havoc with her stomach. They watch the sound of music instead and have a family sing song as spenny strokes hugobees head to within an inch of its life. "Woww that was amazing" says Imo when it's over. Little man is getting sleepy and his scalp feels irritated from the rubbing so they put him to bed . Imo decides he wants to sleep in between them. The trio cuddle each other and spenny cries because hes so lucky to have such a relatable bromance with his brother in law. And Imo is just obsessed. Her stomach flares up in the night so hugo and spenny take turns to bring her to the toilet. Thats what you call family bonding huns. Salad comes back on monday with a spring in his step. 10 months later Sue is back on Jeremy kyle for a DNA test " Did your Salad dressing get me pregnant or is the your son Ranty the babies father?". (Sorry guys it's been a while I'm rusty )
omg the play pen on the balcony killed me😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh wow I haven’t seen you for a while on these threads! Great story😂😂😂 hope you’re well x

Reactions: 3
I’m actually deeply concerned after last nights footage of Spencer trying to clean his naked 16 year old brother in law...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY

WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT BY YOUR DAD

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can she stop with the 'i'm not good at makeup' 'i'm so average' bullshit ... HUNNY you have a range of lip products, and an eyeshadow pallet ... why're you flogging them to us if you're no good? Fishing for more compliments, Imo. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy Mother of dragons - she is batshit crazy and deluded.

Help - I kinda feel like I have a thing For spencer 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
just shows how much she cares about YouTube her video is a shambles she didn’t even watch it back before uploading .. talking about avocados while showing a revlon curler 🤔 and she’s so badly trying to be be Jazzy

I didn’t hear that but what a shambles of a video .. she’s no bothered about making good content it’s all about the payday

Reactions: 1
😭😂 this is too funny!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.