Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done a SHEIN haul who are currently in the middle of a massive cultural appropriation drama. Which makes sense. She appropriates a lot of stuff...like poor mental health and a made up stomach condition

Reactions: 15
Anyone clock the other day when she said she was looking after her little brother for a few days soon so please sent in video ideas.

Firstly - The girl has 100% run out of any original ideas as she always asks for content but hides it as 'giving the huns what they want'

Secondly - you definitely do not need or want a baby sitter when you are 16!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone clock the other day when she said she was looking after her little brother for a few days soon so please sent in video ideas.

Firstly - The girl has 100% run out of any original ideas as she always asks for content but hides it as 'giving the huns what they want'

Secondly - you definitely do not need or want a baby sitter when you are 16!
I noticed that. Hoping for some quality Hugo content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched her insta stories where she’s saying she feels awful about how she looks. ‘I took of all my make up’ when she looks contoured and definitely not fresh faced. And on days where I feel a bit rubbish about how I look the last thing I would want to do is film myself for thousands of people to see. She’s just fishing for compliments, it’s so obvious

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think this is really abnormal hahaha View attachment 201073
i just showed this to my bf and explained he was 16, he was mortified. Sorry but why do they treat him like a baby!!! It’s so bleeping weird to have your husband rubbing your 16 year old brothers head AND FILMING IT. He isn’t 4!!!!

In the assumptions video she said Spencer was the first loving relationship she has been in and all her past ones were very cold??? Sorry didn’t she say her first boyfriend they loved eachother so much they would just sit and cuddle and watch films at home. Her stories never add up!!!.

also think spenny is trying to tell us something.

7E2781D6-9A83-4876-BCF1-91D577ED5655.png

F15EE377-E7D7-477F-AE7C-9C1F9411012B.png

BE483B6D-D930-4FFF-9408-E890C2F986BF.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ewww Spencer and the head rub was hideous, it was almost sensual and inappropriate. Why would a 16 year old boy have his head rubbed by his brother in law?????

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I came to see if anyone mentioned the head rub. Um.

My little brother is 17 and I could never imagine my husband giving him a head rub while laying together on the sofa watching tv. I never want that to be a thing. 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The head rubbing is very weird, it made me feel uncomfortable! Why would anyone think this is normal, and then film it!!
I wonder if Hugo ever gets black lash from his sister’s videos, poor kid!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The head rubbing is very weird, it made me feel uncomfortable! Why would anyone think this is normal, and then film it!!
I wonder if Hugo ever gets black lash from his sister’s videos, poor kid!
I’ve always wondered this. Surely his mates know who she is (that family can’t help but show off) so of they see him in bed with his sister or getting rubbed by a 30year old bloke there would be some sort of comment made by people at school. It seems unfair of Imogen to put him in that position just to keep up this show of ‘my family are better than yours, look at our bond!’

Reactions: 12
To be fair, didn’t she say Hugo was a reincarnated dog... maybe that’s where Spenny’s got confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not been on here in AGESSSS but had to come in to see what everyone thought of the head rub 😂
Same hahah! She’s still as weird as ever!!

Ed Trigger warning
Anna saccone uploaded a video about her gaining weight and she said that part of her disorder was that she was pretending she was intollorent to food and had food allergies, and that she thought she had all these symptoms but she was just malnourished and hungry so feeling Ill from that. I don’t wanna diagnose but it does sound so familiar 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 19
Same hahah! She’s still as weird as ever!!

Ed Trigger warning
Anna saccone uploaded a video about her gaining weight and she said that part of her disorder was that she was pretending she was intollorent to food and had food allergies, and that she thought she had all these symptoms but she was just malnourished and hungry so feeling Ill from that. I don’t wanna diagnose but it does sound so familiar 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
this is actually very common and i’ve seriously considered this about our princess imo!!!
ps why is she dressed as brittany spears in that school girl looking outfit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.