Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched the new video, but I agree how can you be so orange for a thumbnail and think it looks good. At least wear fake tan to match the colour of your preferred foundation maybe?

Reactions: 3
I think itā€™s the come down from all the excitement we got from the fake posters claiming that they knew imogen in real life

Reactions: 2
Her new post talking about extended arms, do you think that itā€™s to cover that sheā€™s stretched the image so she looks slimmer?

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m not sure she needs to stretch her pics. She might disappear
Her clothing videos are too much. She constantly reminds you of her size and repeats that everything is too small and how she needs a smaller size. It makes you feel so inadequate especially when you are not even within a sniff of being a size 8!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So annoyed to see this... baby princess copied my wedding shoes. (I got married to my HUSBAND a month before -did I mention my husband?)
Mine were obviously nicer because they had my name... šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Please donā€™t judge me for having the same style as Imo šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Also I like how itā€™s a post about Spencerā€™s birthday tomorrow but she has to get in ā€œMrs Hortonā€ so self centred.
BE5BBAC6-CAD7-4606-885C-31B302CA280C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So annoyed to see this... baby princess copied my wedding shoes. (I got married to my HUSBAND a month before -did I mention my husband?)
Mine were obviously nicer because they had my name... šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Please donā€™t judge me for having the same style as Imo šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Also I like how itā€™s a post about Spencerā€™s birthday tomorrow but she has to get in ā€œMrs Hortonā€ so self centred. View attachment 180695

Birthday man. Of course she makes it baiut herself, it's all she knows how to do.

Any guesses of what she has planned?

Birthday man. Of course she makes it baiut herself, it's all she knows how to do.

Any guesses of what she has planned?
- A full essay on how amazing she has been and how much sheā€™s improved his life to give him the best birthday?

- A beautiful post from Hugo bee for his Brighton daddy?

- A shrine of herself as a gift?

Who knows with her..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she ā€˜literally cryingā€™ that itā€™s Spencerā€™s 30th tomorrow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
her new video sounds like sheā€™s trying to meet the word count for an essay. hurt my head

Reactions: 5
It's just such an emotional time for her.
I know, itā€™s so hard when itā€™s your mans birthday! Months before my HBā€™s big day,I get some therapy sessions booked in to prepare myself for the times ahead (my mans birthday)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.