Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the last thing I want to do when I feel insecure and rubbish about myself is prance around for photos!!!

5CA87AA0-756B-4741-8247-6A512EB6C566.jpeg

Reactions: 16
‘Screensaver for body inspo’ sounds very much like an eating disorder thing (I may be wrong but I’ve never known anyone do that).
And feeling so rubbish about your appearance yet posting 4 pictures from that day including a close up of your tiny waist...
Also you can see her sister is even fed up of their tit 😂

Reactions: 8
‘Screensaver for body inspo’ sounds very much like an eating disorder thing (I may be wrong but I’ve never known anyone do that).
And feeling so rubbish about your appearance yet posting 4 pictures from that day including a close up of your tiny waist...
Also you can see her sister is even fed up of their tit 😂
oh it’s 100% signs! she’s so in denial

Reactions: 1
When I am feeling low I never post up pictures of myself. That's the point.

Immo stop adopting mental health worries like they're a piece of clothing from one of your tit hauls

Reactions: 10
She’s done a SHEIN haul who are currently in the middle of a massive cultural appropriation drama. Which makes sense. She appropriates a lot of stuff...like poor mental health and a made up stomach condition
Her stomach condition definitely exists; I have it too. And seeing as you read here, Imogen, yesterday, after 3 weeks without doing a number 2, my body went into shock as I did some exercise, which got things moving. My bowel was so impacted (I have a spinal cord injury) that I started to faecal vomit. Yes, it IS a thing and it’ll take me a while to get over it. My GP told me off last night for not calling an ambulance. I live alone with no family nearby and went through all of this by myself. But you know, some of us don’t like the drama, or to be a victim in life, and I’ve certainly spent enough time in hospital, so I got through it, bravely, by myself. I honestly don’t think this chick knows the first thing about Gastroparesis with reflux.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Another haul. Does this girl EVER stop spending money

Reactions: 3
And the most shittest youtuber of all time goes to imogenation, most boring repititive content. I honestly dont know how she gets paid, she should not be getting paid for the shockingly crap content she creates

Reactions: 5
Seriously wish she would trim those bloody brows if shes gonna do that fluffy brow thing.. they look a state

Reactions: 5
Has she not said she has an intolerance to dairy?? She’s saying in her new video about having smashed avacado, eggs and salmon? Are eggs not considered dairy?

What normal 16 year old wants their head massaged by their brother in law!?

I can see him still giving Hugobee a head rub when he’s in his thirties at this rate
My brother is 16, and no way in hell would my partner be giving him a head rub and my brother certainly wouldn’t be enjoying it either - it’s so disturbing 😂😂 but then again my 16 year old brother is out there working instead of making tik toks of him humping his hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her amazon video talking about the electrical lighter then mentioning lighting candles for some “loving” 🤢🥴 why does she need to sexualise everything? Pretty sure people light candles everyday not just for sexual purposes 😂😂😂😂😂. Absolute muppet of a girl!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New haul is like the QVC channel. Or when Bridget Jones’ mum runs off with that orange shopping channel man and is in that department store flogging an egg peeler pump😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No I’m sorry..Imogen’s latest insta story talking about her video, can anyone else hear spencer and Hugo in the background?!
Spencer: do you want me to rub your back?
Hugo(sounding like he’s in the BATH): no
Spencer: you sure? I’ve got a magic sponge

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

someone pls tell me I misheard. I’m actually disturbed. That doesn’t prove a ‘loving family relationship ‘ I’m sorry it makes me squirm

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
No I’m sorry..Imogen’s latest insta story talking about her video, can anyone else hear spencer and Hugo in the background?!
Spencer: do you want me to rub your back?
Hugo(sounding like he’s in the BATH): no
Spencer: you sure? I’ve got a magic sponge

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

someone pls tell me I misheard. I’m actually disturbed. That doesn’t prove a ‘loving family relationship ‘ I’m sorry it makes me squirm
I’ve just listened and he deffo says that. What is happening???? So so so so so weird

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That sounds really sketchy and horrible. Is there any way to report concerns?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.