Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comfysofa

Maybe if Joules hadn’t spent so much on ‘Press Trips’ to Watergate Bay and Daylesford Cottages for all the Instahuns to enjoy and shove in people’s faces then they would have actually kept their core customers and wouldn’t be about to go into administration and put hundreds of people out of jobs. Take note others - if you continue you use cheap influencer marketing - your real customers will walk away - it is a short term, quick sale on an item strategy, not a long term one!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Kindred

Screenshot_20230317_115412_Instagram.jpg

I refuse to believe this is her bare face giving advice to real normal people about undereyes.

I can see her now.. "well I don't personally have this problem, I get 13 hours of sleep a night as the boys and Col tuck me in with down pillows and silk slippers, bless them, they love me so much, so my skin is flawles and fekkin birds and deer help me get dressed in the morning as I wash my face with morning dew and unicorn tears or as the boys call them, wet little tiny fairy footprints on mummy's face".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
A beret in Paris 🙄 How cliché, I’m surprised she hasn’t got a string of onions & a baguette tucked under her arm

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Finally unfollowed. We have just had some massive unexpected bills which is going to stop any extra spending for the next 6 months and I got myself upset last night thinking why does Everyone else seem to have it all. Went through my insta of all these women who just advertise to me all the time and show the fakery. Can’t take it anymore it’s so bad for mental health constantly watching all of that

• Heart
Reactions: 26

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Who’s she kidding with that ‘escape the rat race’ gifted stay? Her ‘hectic life’ is wfh rurally and spending her days pressing flowers and doing (iffy) Pilates. She’s doing the exact same things in that Airbnb chalet as she does at home.
The irony of her saying’no screens, just us’
While col unpacks multiple screens, tripods, lighting, drones.
Twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

CBS1

Well done @CBS1 you got the most votes!
Carry on tattling here
I just want to take this moment to thank Lauren McDermott, if it wasn’t for your endless flogging, your shameful pretend life, the use of ANY opportunity to make money (and the use of your children), and your beyond irritating “heeeeeeeeeeeeey”, I would not have had this special tattle moment 🎉😂 keep being a twat, we enjoy mocking your farcical life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I wonder how much business these ridiculously expensive boutique hotels that are so desperate to entertain these freeloading ‘influencers’ actually get from their posts?
Lauren ordered quite possibly the most expensive thing on the menu, bet they’re thinking “why couldn’t she just make do with the Rib Eye”
Bet she washed that chateaubriand down with #gifted bottle of Chateau Margaux!
My parents always taught me that if someone was buying dinner for you, you certainly don’t order the most expensive thing on the menu. Equally they told me if I was at a party or wedding where there was a free bar, just have a few drinks, don’t order doubles, don’t make a show of yourself. This grabby mare & her freeloading husband order the most expensive thing and make absolute pigs of themselves. They are the very worst kind of people. I imagine there is a lot of eye rolling amongst the hotel staff when these freeloading “influencers” arrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Cutthebull

VIP Member
She has officially disappeared up her own arse. What a pretentious twat. Looks nothing like a country woman would dress to go out for a walk. And I know because I am one. And know them. View attachment 1672091
I would describe this look as “the twat in the hat”. I too am a country girl, born and bred and would NEVER look like this. She’s desperately trying and spectacularly failing.

• Haha
She has officially disappeared up her own arse. What a pretentious twat. Looks nothing like a country woman would dress to go out for a walk. And I know because I am one. And know them. View attachment 1672091
This is her idea of what being wealthy looks like 😂 Bit embarrassing when we all know she rents, and makes her money from being is a full time freeloader/ online fraudster with a pathetic husband who follows her around like a lap dog taking her photo everywhere they go. We live in a very affluent village and there quite a few country folk here, and although people dress nicely - I can honestly say I have never seen anyone dressed quite like Lauren does 😂 Its quite tragic 😆

• Haha

jkl

That commenter has hit the nail on the head. What in the name of all that's holy has Lauren got to be stressed about and need an escape from?! It's absolutely insulting. I've never felt so sickened by her.
She got back from her “dreamy” holiday in Dorset just last week
---
She got back from her “dreamy” holiday in Dorset just last week
Edited to add … on reflection she has had a tough week searching for those place mats so perhaps we’re being unfair 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clare

VIP Member
“It’s my son’s birthday but because I’m a massive narc I’m not going to do a photo carousel about him, I’ll do one about all the cakes I made over the years because I’m the bestest Mum that ever mummed” 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Comfysofa

Absolutely cannot believe that just after sharing some gifted products and a black friday 20% discount for her White Company tree she dares to say she finds black friday too noisy. You are part of the problem Lauren - you are too noisy with your beg, gift, ad, ad, ad, smuggyness!! Does she literally jump on every band wagon. Just go away and find yourself because you are truly lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

#kindlygifted

Just leaving this here…
1672589198150.png

I’d like to tag her in this post tbh, and/or quote it within the comments of her ridiculous ad for her ridiculous planner!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22