Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kids are going to be bullied something rotten in a few years. All those photos in the public domain of Rory looking like he’s snogging his mum 🤢 Granted I used to kiss my kids on the lips too, but didn’t feel the need to photograph it and share with the world!

Reactions: 9
Selling her mother again, does the poor thing ever get a day off the shill?

She’s terrible at spelling.
It must be dyslexia or similar. She’s so focused on presenting perfection in all other aspects, it seems odd that she would let the spelling consistently slip through if it was just a case of being bad at it. I’m surprised she’s never mentioned it though. I’ve followed her for a few years and don’t ever remember her mentioning it. Has she ever mentioned it, either directly or obliquely via supporting dyslexia awareness or other learning difficulty/difference charities?

Reactions: 3
No she’s never mentioned it.

Maybe she is, but I don’t think that, I think she just spends so long on her phone that she types fast and lets the standards slip!

Reactions: 8
Who eats their Easter lunch outdoors?!?! It looks freezing on that video. You could hardly get to eat for all the flowers in the way

• Haha
Screenshot_20230317_115412_Instagram.jpg

I refuse to believe this is her bare face giving advice to real normal people about undereyes.

I can see her now.. "well I don't personally have this problem, I get 13 hours of sleep a night as the boys and Col tuck me in with down pillows and silk slippers, bless them, they love me so much, so my skin is flawles and fekkin birds and deer help me get dressed in the morning as I wash my face with morning dew and unicorn tears or as the boys call them, wet little tiny fairy footprints on mummy's face".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2035385
I refuse to believe this is her bare face giving advice to real normal people about undereyes.

I can see her now.. "well I don't personally have this problem, I get 13 hours of sleep a night as the boys and Col tuck me in with down pillows and silk slippers, bless them, they love me so much, so my skin is flawles and fekkin birds and deer help me get dressed in the morning as I wash my face with morning dew and unicorn tears or as the boys call them, wet little tiny fairy footprints on mummy's face".
This has ended me, have some compassion I’m on work trying to focus and I’ve snorted with laughter hah at this

• Haha
View attachment 2035385

Brilliant. Sums her up perfectly 😆😆😆

Reactions: 3
Why did Lauren not recommend any setting spray for the q&a about makeup longevity? She then recommended some stay put lipstick....

And her mum's makeover was a bit too much for a lady in her 70s/80s, she had so much blush on she gave jocelyn wilderstein a run for her money in the cheekbone stakes. Eesh, lauren, what an awful look for your mum.....

Reactions: 6
I subscribe to the Wildflower Co newsletter and I was disappointed to find our Laur featured in this weeks newsletter . The Fakeness off it all. Such a shame as I love the wildflower Co. I also subscribe to their monthly papar club. Feel a bit let down they have features such a stinky hustler.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I subscribe to the Wildflower Co newsletter and I was disappointed to find our Laur featured in this weeks newsletter . The Fakeness off it all. Such a shame as I love the wildflower Co. I also subscribe to their monthly papar club. Feel a bit let down they have features such a stinky hustler.
So many people still can’t see it, they just think she’s a lovely wholesome mum with a picture perfect family and a fairytale country life who’s kindly sharing recommendations, instead of the thirsty operator she is.

Who gets the feeling she is actually not thrilled with that haircut? If she was she’s be all over the stories but she’s hardly shown her face since.

Reactions: 6
She’s absolutely on the beg for new stuff in order to redecorate her study. Clearly not moving then and staying in the rental.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.