Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if you actually look at the comments made on posts of not just Lauren but other large accounts, they all seem to be influencer after influencer massaging each others egos in a hope that it will be reciprocated on their next post or that they will get noticed by followers and so are effectively stealing each others followers. Or do we go for the one of women supporting women. Freebies and all!
They always go with the ‘women supporting women’ - it’s all so fake and cringey.

Reactions: 6
I saw one of Lady QVC's adverts for Popsa come up the other day, the best part is that they scrubbed her annoying voice and put someone else in to do the narration :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone once said on here that real money Whispers…
Love how casual the Wales’ look in their Christmas card photo..Th DM even documented how cheap and down to earth their clothes were..
Not matching, high street level clothes…
Lozza, watch and learn girlfriend!
That was me I think!

Reactions: 4
While the royals clothes aren’t all hideous and matchy matchy, I wouldn’t exactly call £40 on a pair of kids’ shorts down to earth 🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen that bloody advert loads and just skipped past her gurning at lush Col 🤮 now when I want to see the comments I can’t find it ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed. Today’s dress was hideous. Frumpy, unflattering, dull, flat colour and awful fabric.

Reactions: 9
The Disney Ad seems majorly off brand...she posted it early this morning- would that be for low engagement so not too many people see it?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.