Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is happening in my daughters school atm 🤦🏼‍♀️ (luckily all my social media is private and always has been) but my daughter asked me to delete all photos of her as her classmates have been going through each others parents social media accounts and grabbing screen shots of photos to take the Mickey out of each other 😥Good luck Lauren!
It’s awful isn’t it? 😞 One of the biggest issues our school have to deal with is with problems arising from social media. It causes so much upset and mental health problems. The kids over share, and bully others. There’s also the issue of looking a certain way. Influencers are selling fake lifestyles or the perfect bodies that these kids think they need to copy in order to be happy. It’s all so sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Returning to the scene of their sordid affair -Cardiff ! Ooh the memories for her and Col !

• Haha
Her friends are as nauseating as her 🤢

Lauren hate to break it to you, but you are no influencer in the sense of a good and decent role model which is clearly what you think you are to your two boys. You have chosen the fake and gifted IG lifestyle and exploit your two young boys for your gain. You portray your life in such a way that make others feel inadequate - that’s because you are not honest or authentic- you are a salesperson -an online salesperson who goes on the beg constantly. Quite frankly you are disgusting.

Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed that Lauren is being sneaky at not declaring ads. If something was gifted or matches and small candles then you have to tag your posts as AD as per ASA rules. Also if that garden furniture was gifted it should be declared.

are her links aff links? Again they must be declared as such because she’s making commission from them.

report her to the ASA if you think she’s not declaring anygifted items, or is tagging press invites orPR event - these are all forms of advertising for companies and she has to abide by ASA rules as she’s operating a profitable business. Here’s the link and it’s easy to make a complaint:

Reactions: 10
Yep again this morning all her clothing should be tagged and of course it isn’t

Reactions: 4
I've seen another account using the hunters and heels name. It's not even a Lauren clone, just someone else. Although Lauren made a blank account with the hunters and heels name so anyone else has to add extra symbols

Reactions: 3
She couldn’t be more in love with herself if she tried. If she wasn’t an influencer her life would be so so different…

Reactions: 7
She does it a lot! If she buys any clothes they are from H&M - if it wasn’t for the free stuff & paid ads, her and the three tenors wouldn’t be able to afford all the holidays and clothes. So glad she’s not living in my neck of the woods anymore!
I’ve noticed that Lauren is being sneaky at not declaring ads. If something was gifted or matches and small candles then you have to tag your posts as AD as per ASA rules. Also if that garden furniture was gifted it should be declared.

are her links aff links? Again they must be declared as such because she’s making commission from them.

report her to the ASA if you think she’s not declaring anygifted items, or is tagging press invites orPR event - these are all forms of advertising for companies and she has to abide by ASA rules as she’s operating a profitable business. Here’s the link and it’s easy to make a complaint:

that garden furniture she has Linked was gift and a paid ad last year. Hence linking it again this year should be an AD. Although I assume everything is gifted ad with her - imagine never paying for anything- a trip, lunch, holidays, furniture, clothes - where is the satisfaction or individuality in that?! Also - please look at Archies face in stories of the rainy bbq - hilarious - not really fitting with the image - he looks like he wants to clobber lauren with a baguette or smother her with her floral tablecloth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
that garden furniture she has Linked was gift and a paid ad last year. Hence linking it again this year should be an AD. Although I assume everything is gifted ad with her - imagine never paying for anything- a trip, lunch, holidays, furniture, clothes - where is the satisfaction or individuality in that?! Also - please look at Archies face in stories of the rainy bbq - hilarious - not really fitting with the image - he looks like he wants to clobber lauren with a baguette or smother her with her floral tablecloth 😂😂
That’ll be the headline in the Ledbury news in 30years: ‘Man smothers overbearing perfectionist mum with her own floral tablecloth after she demands he take a photo of her meal before eating’

• Haha
Came here as soon as I saw this. Do you think she noticed??? 😂
Absolutely not. Too busy obsessing over herself. Archie looks like a hostage.Thing is, Archie is coming to the age where he might start to ask questions about his parent’s break up, or ask questions about what he has been told. I have a friend whose wife poisoned her kid’s minds about their Father and why they broke up. Kids are now teenagers, asked questions about the breakup and realised their Dad isn’t the villain & they now live with him.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.