Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really pissed me off this year. I have a 5 year old and he was an absolute arse this Christmas. Like just horrible. All a bit too much for him I think and I do get it and I do feel for him because I used to struggle with 'special' days too, but Christmas day was pretty miserable and it was really hard work. Then no 'twixmas' for us but days and days away with various difficult family members all winding my son up and bitching and all sorts. I know that in the grand scheme of things it's all ok, nothing that can't be fixed but by god, it's irritating when these idiots pretend that their children dressed up like dolls and sat down to a 3 course meal without fidgiting and probably said thank you in all the right places and went for long woodland walks without moaning and played with their wooden toys and ugh, they just piss me off. The End!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On her previous post I could have sworn it said ‘you can tell that it’s Arch behind the camera’ and now it says ‘that it’s their favourite teen’. Did I imagine that or has she changed it? :unsure:

Reactions: 8
On her previous post I could have sworn it said ‘you can tell that it’s Arch behind the camera’ and now it says ‘that it’s their favourite teen’. Did I imagine that or has she changed it? :unsure:
I definitely remember reading this somewhere too, may have been on her stories?

Reactions: 6
She's really pissed me off this year. I have a 5 year old and he was an absolute arse this Christmas. Like just horrible. All a bit too much for him I think and I do get it and I do feel for him because I used to struggle with 'special' days too, but Christmas day was pretty miserable and it was really hard work. Then no 'twixmas' for us but days and days away with various difficult family members all winding my son up and bitching and all sorts. I know that in the grand scheme of things it's all ok, nothing that can't be fixed but by god, it's irritating when these idiots pretend that their children dressed up like dolls and sat down to a 3 course meal without fidgiting and probably said thank you in all the right places and went for long woodland walks without moaning and played with their wooden toys and ugh, they just piss me off. The End!
You are totally normal, and doing an excellent job as a parent. Don’t ever let this hole make you feel bad about how you manage your own family. Her Christmas is all about money and image, whereas yours sounds like a proper (normal ) family celebration.
I live in the hope that one day a tattler sees them in the wild and manages to record her screaming at her kids, then turning the camera on and she’s all sweetness and light. We are realists- we know this happens!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s still there it’s on the post of four if them. It says ‘their favourite teen’ guess referring to Archie.

Reactions: 5
It’s still there it’s on the post of four if them. It says ‘their favourite teen’ guess referring to Archie.
Yeah. What I’m getting at though is originally it had his name written and I think she’s changed it to ‘their favourite teen’. Am wondering if he or his mum no longer want his name all over her Instagram?

Reactions: 8
Yeah. What I’m getting at though is originally it had his name written and I think she’s changed it to ‘their favourite teen’. Am wondering if he or his mum no longer want his name all over her Instagram?
I really hope he’s spoken up and has requested she respects his privacy. She’s buggered when the other 2 start speaking up

Reactions: 11
She will have no content when she’s not shoving a phone in their faces for the perfect fake family lifestyle account.

Reactions: 6
Just leaving this here…
1672589198150.png

I’d like to tag her in this post tbh, and/or quote it within the comments of her ridiculous ad for her ridiculous planner!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah ok, sorry. Didn’t see that. Only this caption. I don’t follow her anymore and only peep now and then so would of probably missed that.
I’m so pleased A is no longer appearing in her posts. Only few years left now for her two before the cute faze is over. From then on it’s either a baby or a puppy for Lauren.

Reactions: 5
Lozza’s got the runs. 💩 That's not very instagrammable! Maybe a colab with Immodium or Andrex?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lozza’s got the runs. 💩 That's not very instagrammable! Maybe a colab with Immodium or Andrex?
Food poisoning from her ‘perfect’ night with friends which in Laurens case was absolutely shite otherwise we would have seen allllll the lush pictures 😂😂😂. Most people don’t phot When they have had an amazing time but Lauren photographs the hell out of everything including amazing times away with Col and friends- so either she had a tit time alllll the time or New Years Eve just wasn’t instagrammable. Perhaps her friends banned her from her phone.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.