Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ordered them, for free, then she's going to do some AD about the delivery service or with some caption saying Dreamy nights with wine and friends... šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 7
Bow ties šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø even price Louie and George donā€™t wear them Iā€™m guessing

• Haha
The polo Archie is wearing looks fresh out the pack, bet lau made him change out of his hoodie for the pic for the perfect image.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The polo Archie is wearing looks fresh out the pack, bet lau made him change out of his hoodie for the pic for the perfect image.
The same with the black chino shorts he was wearing. They all looked ridiculous, going out for a casual dinner dressed as they were and the younger boys with their bow ties. My own boys wear chino trousers and shirts very occasionally but certainly not for casual meals, camping, playing in the garden, walking in the woods, etc. Very few, if any children, actually do. No matter what their background is.

Does a little boy really want a cake with fresh flowers and butterflies on?
Heā€™s the son of a pretentious Instagram mum so of course he does - he even gets a birthday candle in his hard boiled egg and wears a bow tie with his shirt. In all seriousness, I have never come across boys like Lauren and Cols. I actually find it all a bit tragic. At least Archie only has to endure overnight stays - he gets to wear what he likes at home Iā€™m sure. The life Lauren spends hours/ days portraying is prob so far away from reality. She has exploited her kids and uses them to appeal to the luxury family brand market and target audience and to back up her claims of being this wholesome family where everything is perfect. She even hangs out with friends who look similar. As soon as those boys go to secondary school, they will be ripped apart if she continues down this ludicrous path of bow ties, tweed jackets and woodland themed birthday cakes. I think her mum and grandma look a bit formal too, so maybe thatā€™s where Lauren gets it from -keeping up appearances.

Reactions: 11
How dare it rain for the party. EVERYTHING. HAS. TO. BE. PERFECT. That must have totally messed with her head. No blue sky for the picture perfect photos.

Reactions: 8
ā€œItā€™s my sonā€™s birthday but because Iā€™m a massive narc Iā€™m not going to do a photo carousel about him, Iā€™ll do one about all the cakes I made over the years because Iā€™m the bestest Mum that ever mummedā€ šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I couldnā€™t help but sense and underlying sense of anger in her stories today following her live Q&A suddenly being cancelled šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Presenting job on Ideal World channel incoming!
sheā€™d bleeping love thatā€¦Sheā€™d be insufferable!
bored pensioners everywhere would bloody love that nice wholesome girl in the nightie! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
She doesn't post anything - stories, reels or just an old fashioned Instagram Post that isn't an advert. How does she still have any followers?? Unlike other 'Influencers' she doesn't come on and chat or give any insight intk her life, unless she something to sell... šŸ™„

With that Jo Malone post I thought a friend had sent her a surprise present. How wrong I was. Of course itā€™s another Press Sample that should be tagged CLEARLY as AD! I like Jo Malone but the fact theyā€™ve sent freebies to this freeloader has made me think I wonā€™t be buying from them again šŸ˜”

With that Jo Malone post I thought a friend had sent her a surprise present. How wrong I was. Of course itā€™s another Press Sample that should be tagged CLEARLY as AD! I like Jo Malone but the fact theyā€™ve sent freebies to this freeloader has made me think I wonā€™t be buying from them again šŸ˜”
I know. Five different products today on just one day!! It is vile. I don't know how she can bleep out her life and children just for material item after non-consequential material item...

Reactions: 6
She works for Bobbi Brown who are owned by the same umbrella company as Jo Malone these days (Estee Lauder Companies), so she often shills JM stuff without declaring.

• Wow
Each tub of that ice cream costs Ā£17.50! Which means if she really did buy some more after being sent some a few weeks ago she spent Ā£35 on 2 tubs of ice cream šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what an idiot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Ā£17.50!!!!! On ice cream?!!!!
---
So going by her blackboard of flavours thatā€™s Ā£140 of ice cream in her freezer!

• Wow
I donā€™t think sheā€™s actually boughtā€™ the extra tubs, sheā€™s just saying that to get people to buy and use that discount code - the very fact sheā€™s gone to the effort of listing all the icecream flavours - itā€™s because itā€™s an undeclared ad. Iā€™m reporting her to the ASA - fed up of her sneakily selling things under the guise of press samples, press trips - they are all ADs.

The account sheā€™s tagged where the person says; I always see @Lauren cold water swimming. This is actually hilarious!

Iā€™m sure she plunged couple of times with a group of influencerā€™s advertising some sort of stay. You canā€™t imagine less adventurous person then Lauren! But yeah ok sure, she has influencedā€™ another hun who needs more followers.

• Haha
Imagine going on holiday and your first priority is what the family will wear for their first staged IG photo - she treats her boys as props/ accessories

Is this a holiday sheā€™s actually had to pay for?? šŸ˜‚ ouch that must hurt

Iā€™m sure she will be paying for it with loads of adverts and aff links whilst on holiday though

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.