Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Enough waterproofs to last her a life time. How many Joules raincoats has she got now? Also she made sure she changed her name Huntersandheels. Hunters are how to put its, oh so low budget. She wears Le Chameau now darling!
She only wears Le Chameau because she gets them free. I wear them as I find them comfortable, I wear them every day and I bought mine as most normal people do. Why wouldn’t she go out in the rain, just man up Lozza, wear your freebies to stay dry and get out there. Oh wait, maybe because it’s raining it wouldn’t be insta perfect with “lush, dreamy” shots of the moon. I guess muck, bad hair and wet coats just don’t quite cut it.

Reactions: 8
Its not on brand, but this grabby tart spends so much time away from home she may as well hoof herself around in a mobile home at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She only wears Le Chameau because she gets them free. I wear them as I find them comfortable, I wear them every day and I bought mine as most normal people do. Why wouldn’t she go out in the rain, just man up Lozza, wear your freebies to stay dry and get out there. Oh wait, maybe because it’s raining it wouldn’t be insta perfect with “lush, dreamy” shots of the moon. I guess muck, bad hair and wet coats just don’t quite cut it.
I do too as well as my very manly robust Aigles. It was pouring with rain where I am yesterday and of course I still got out and walked my dog, mud and wet hair galore but luckily no pressure of having to take or post photos. That woman doesn’t live in a real world, her cheeks must hurt from constant grinning, I bet she is actually a moody control freak behind the closed doors

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do too as well as my very manly robust Aigles. It was pouring with rain where I am yesterday and of course I still got out and walked my dog, mud and wet hair galore but luckily no pressure of having to take or post photos. That woman doesn’t live in a real world, her cheeks must hurt from constant grinning, I bet she is actually a moody control freak behind the closed doors
I would love to be a fly in the wall. Or for someone have overheard her shout and scream blue murder at col or her precious never naughty children

Reactions: 5
Aigles are way better. My Chameau boots only lasted a year - when worn for actual country activities! I thought Col looked pathetic when actually in a photo instead of taking one. Imagine if that was your job - following your wife around taking pictures for her Insta! Must have spoiled the stay a little bit, knowing you are just the tag along and couldn’t ever actually afford to take your wife there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aigle are the real countryside boot. Previously had le chameaus and they were fine but nothing like Aigles. And I paid for mine. Full price so I can sleep properly without selling out my family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Colin gives me Justin (Mr Tumble) vibes so bad 🤣 like his slightly younger brother 🤣 he also looks like he would be dull in conversation!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Colin gives me Justin (Mr Tumble) vibes so bad 🤣 like his slightly younger brother 🤣 he also looks like he would be dull in conversation!
Omg yes! 😆 I knew he reminded me of someone but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it! Definitely Justin fletcher vibes! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like she’s surprised that it starts early when she’s a part of that?! So much festive smugness. 🙄 We are massively cutting back on Christmas this year for obvious reasons when then instahuns will be selling their Granny to make a quick festive buck…

Reactions: 12
Gonna say it again for those at the back willing to slide forward and say she doesn’t…she definitely has botox and has had it recently judging by that photo by the aga with fizz her forehead looks like a polished piece of marble

Reactions: 8
Why in yesterday's stories was she bringing to our attention the fact that she was still in her workout outfit?!!! No one cares Margot, we don't all prance around dressed to the 9's 24/7. And those clothes are far too pristine to have seen a workout!

Reactions: 10
It’s funny that she’s on the ‘Christmas in November’ bandwagon when she’s so determined to be seen as ‘posh’. She must be so conflicted but ultimately, the shark eyed saleswoman wins over her inner Margot/Hyacinth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh just fu€k off! Who goes for a walk dressed like this in leather boots carrying a sodding handbag?! What a twit.
That’s a look straight out of one of those freebie catalogues in the Sunday papers supplements

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why in yesterday's stories was she bringing to our attention the fact that she was still in her workout outfit?!!! No one cares Margot, we don't all prance around dressed to the 9's 24/7. And those clothes are far too pristine to have seen a workout!
Doing ‘good Mornings’ with a 4kg Kettle Bell is hardly a workout…(stories a couple of weeks ago) get on the squat rack with 50kg across your shoulders…she might break out into a sweat then…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe if Joules hadn’t spent so much on ‘Press Trips’ to Watergate Bay and Daylesford Cottages for all the Instahuns to enjoy and shove in people’s faces then they would have actually kept their core customers and wouldn’t be about to go into administration and put hundreds of people out of jobs. Take note others - if you continue you use cheap influencer marketing - your real customers will walk away - it is a short term, quick sale on an item strategy, not a long term one!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.