Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's really pissed me off this year. I have a 5 year old and he was an absolute arse this Christmas. Like just horrible. All a bit too much for him I think and I do get it and I do feel for him because I used to struggle with 'special' days too, but Christmas day was pretty miserable and it was really hard work. Then no 'twixmas' for us but days and days away with various difficult family members all winding my son up and bitching and all sorts. I know that in the grand scheme of things it's all ok, nothing that can't be fixed but by god, it's irritating when these idiots pretend that their children dressed up like dolls and sat down to a 3 course meal without fidgiting and probably said thank you in all the right places and went for long woodland walks without moaning and played with their wooden toys and ugh, they just piss me off. The End!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

CaptainJane

I can ignore all the stuff she flogs, but what annoys me is how happy and perfect her daily life is made out to be. Personal training sessions, pilates, baking, nights out, trips away, sunrise walks, perfectly behaved children, immaculate house, grandma on tap for babysitting, everyone having an amazing super-lush time ALL THE TIME. She makes herself out to have no fucking problems at all, which we all know deep down is utter bollocks. If she'd just post something relatable and real once in a while! 🙄

Reactions: 22

#kindlygifted

She has officially disappeared up her own arse. What a pretentious twat. Looks nothing like a country woman would dress to go out for a walk. And I know because I am one. And know them.
1666536451494.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Also always kills me that we ALL know Col is the one sitting there filming her “wrapping his presents” 😆

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I can ignore all the stuff she flogs, but what annoys me is how happy and perfect her daily life is made out to be. Personal training sessions, pilates, baking, nights out, trips away, sunrise walks, perfectly behaved children, immaculate house, grandma on tap for babysitting, everyone having an amazing super-lush time ALL THE TIME. She makes herself out to have no fucking problems at all, which we all know deep down is utter bollocks. If she'd just post something relatable and real once in a while! 🙄
She did have the shits recently, so that’s something 👍

• Haha

CBS1

I am shocked she wasn't asked to turn the lights on in Ledbury, what with her being the biggest influencer and local celebrity :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
The only time you see anyone in the countryside dressed like Lauren you immediately know they’re just visiting. They’ll also be driving a Land Rover as shiny as the day it came out of the showroom. Whereas anyone who actually lives in the countryside knows it’s pointless cleaning the car (especially at this time of year) as it will be muddy before you’ve even pulled out of the car wash/off your driveway.

• Haha

Pomegranate

VIP Member
She’s a Twat anyway!

Also, this really made me laugh. Lauren would be getting twitchy and breaking a sweat with the mess created after the kids opening their presents.
Oh the irony! That same person that makes her children wear and pose in the identical suits completed with a bow tie on a Christmas Day in their own home. I can’t imagine how the children eat their Christmas dinner like that. I can hear Lauren crying over some spilled gravy on their perfect outfits.

I find it so strange Lauren seems to always repost these sort of quotes along the lines of ‘Let your hair down’ ‘Run barefoot in the rain!’ ‘Enjoy the messes’ whilst continually projecting perfection on a dangerous level. And by that I mean to her children, family and all the easily influenced / vulnerable followers.

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
What do they look like in the woods 😂😂 no one goes for a walk all dressed up like that, everything box fresh from the Outdoor & Country store! She’s country by numbers:

Wax jackets (x4) ☑
Flat cap ☑
Tweed for miles ☑
Toned rucksack (he’s been told!) ☑

I think it’s her soft styled waves that really finish me off!
I’m fucked off col has my Barbour scarf. Really puts me off wearing it now. I think she styles herself on Kate Middleton (POW), who by the way is always impeccably turned out, but Kate is not a reflection of the middle and upper classes, Kate is a royal who is in the public eye and heavily scrutinised 😪, I’m not blagging but I move in the middle/upper class circles, due to my parents , and they are nothing, NOTHING like you Laur, don’t dress like that, act like that, in fact we laugh at try hards who we see dressed up like that. She’s such a parvenu.
Proper old money is frugal.

I can't even begin to imagine how thoroughly both I and my mother would die of cringe if I called her my 'queen'. It's just uuuuugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s our laur going to do now joules are going into administration? No more free clothes and weekends away. Maybe if they’d given less freebies to the instahuns they’d be in a better position.

• Heart

Aunt Lydia

This is what we have to remember. As ‘lovely’ and ‘mellow’ and sickly sweet as she tries to come across… she is actually arrogant enough and cocky enough to stand posing in public most days.

We all know how hard it can be to get just ONE good shot, it takes ages! So she must stand there posing for a looong time. I would die of embarrassment!

She will hate that someone has spotted her doing that.

And yes, that comment definitely has sly digs! 🙊

• Haha

Kim Mild

VIP Member
She reminds me a bit of Jane Mcdonald, especially in evening wear.

Compared to how the other women in that group are dressed - Lauren certainly wanted to stand out. She’s an attention seeker. And I’ve always said that Col looks like a father figure. I can’t believe he’s only 40. Mind you Lauren dresses old for her age too. No tagged AD or PR, so Does this mean that the Tight-fisted, Freebie grabbing McDermott’s had to actually pay for a hotel, meals and drinks with their own actual money for once!!! I’m shocked 😳
He turned 40 in 2019, I think. She's about 38 so there's not much between them age wise.

• Haha

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Hang on a minute is that Col wearing his Christmas duck jumper pride of place a week before Christmas?? But Laur you wrapped it oh so beautifully and convincingly for that AD at the beginning of November.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clare

VIP Member
Oh those ridiculous seasonal Insta “poems”. Please give it up they’re just awful. We’re not all painting eggs and popping champagne corks. As she added on in the caption (she must have had a split second of self-awareness for once) not everyone has an Enid Blyton long weekend, she’s so tone deaf