Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took a million pictures of everyone but obviously 2 million of herself šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø why does that white outfit look
Like sheā€™s playing dressy up with a bed sheet šŸ‘»

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every other post is of her now. It used to be flowers etc or that old dog (Halle, not Col) now its all her and its nauseating. Who nade her a model?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every other post is of her now. It used to be flowers etc or that old dog (Halle, not Col) now its all her and its nauseating. Who nade her a model?
Sheā€™s dying about herself! I donā€™t understand why she always wears shapeless tents. What on earth is that latest white thing?! I was so surprised when she posted a photo a while ago of her wearing Pilates gear. She actually has a decent figure, but by wearing those tents she makes herself look so much bigger than she is.

Reactions: 7
Taken her mum and dad along - no doubt so her & Col can have the instagrammable couples only photos enjoying a nice dinner and drinks without the kids ruining it eating their spag bolognese or fries šŸ˜‚ Lauren must be so draining to live with though - everything she does she prepares, down to the clothes and where photos will be taken. I bet they take so many photos before she achieves the perfect one for her previous grid. Sheā€™s just so nauseating
I think it is a time share her parents have - they go to the same place every year.

Reactions: 4
All the effort that must go into preparing for the "holiday" - she must be so annoying to go away with, can you imagine her directing everyone's clothes choices , just so she can get the perfect picture for the gram. I wonder if her full time photographer Col, takes his stepladders and tripod with him to achieve these ridiculous shots. The fact that she (almost) always has one foot on the ground and the other slightly lifted for very picture makes me irrationally angry. I wonder what Col says when someone asks him what he does for a living - " I used to sell cars , but now I follow my wife around t taking her photo !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She should have marked that pink Bamford dress as Ad/Pr as she advertised it last (in London) year and it was gifted to her. She did not buy it - so to quote where it was from and say it was last year implies she bought it!

Reactions: 6
She should have marked that pink Bamford dress as Ad/Pr as she advertised it last (in London) year and it was gifted to her. She did not buy it - so to quote where it was from and say it was last year implies she bought it!
She does it a lot! If she buys any clothes they are from H&M - if it wasnā€™t for the free stuff & paid ads, her and the three tenors wouldnā€™t be able to afford all the holidays and clothes. So glad sheā€™s not living in my neck of the woods anymore!

• Haha
It takes a lot for me to comment, but honestly, what on Godā€™s green earth has she got those two boys wearing for the flight home?! šŸ˜± Iā€™m intrigued to know how she sells it to themā€¦ ā€œright boys, weā€™re all going to wear linen shirts, linen trousers and beige sandals for the journey homeā€¦ā€ ā€œBut whhhhhyyyyyy mummy????ā€ Iā€™m just dying to know what her answer would be.

• Haha
It takes a lot for me to comment, but honestly, what on Godā€™s green earth has she got those two boys wearing for the flight home?! šŸ˜± Iā€™m intrigued to know how she sells it to themā€¦ ā€œright boys, weā€™re all going to wear linen shirts, linen trousers and beige sandals for the journey homeā€¦ā€ ā€œBut whhhhhyyyyyy mummy????ā€ Iā€™m just dying to know what her answer would be.
I like kids being dressed smartly but they look like theyā€™re off to a wedding šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new dress reel. FFS.

Can you imagine spending precious family time on holiday farting about outside having a full on photo video shoot, including 3 outfit changes?

Reactions: 12
I havenā€™t watched has for a while as sheā€™s too annoying - my first thought was what happened to her hair? It looks awful - so dry and straggly. It used to look quite nice.
and yeah, she still dresses those kids up so much šŸ˜© and who the duck flies in linen? Itā€™s not 1955. Wear leggings and a hoodie like everyone else and you donā€™t have to worry about creases and spillages?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg that reel??? Somebody needs to rein that ego in a bit. Does she actually think sheā€™s a model? More fool Colin for being a wet drip and tagging along to take these photos and videos - no wonder he looks haggard. And imagine being invited to someoneā€™s garden for lunch and spending time on your camera filming it for IG content. Sheā€™s so FAKE and soooooo PRETENTIOUS itā€™s off the scale!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Her new dress reel. FFS.

Can you imagine spending precious family time on holiday farting about outside having a full on photo video shoot, including 3 outfit changes?
Thats cracked me up!
---
That washing line on her stories.....beige everything....

Reactions: 3
Finally unfollowed. We have just had some massive unexpected bills which is going to stop any extra spending for the next 6 months and I got myself upset last night thinking why does Everyone else seem to have it all. Went through my insta of all these women who just advertise to me all the time and show the fakery. Canā€™t take it anymore itā€™s so bad for mental health constantly watching all of that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Finally unfollowed. We have just had some massive unexpected bills which is going to stop any extra spending for the next 6 months and I got myself upset last night thinking why does Everyone else seem to have it all. Went through my insta of all these women who just advertise to me all the time and show the fakery. Canā€™t take it anymore itā€™s so bad for mental health constantly watching all of that
Most of them arenā€™t in the real world and even if they were they wouldnā€™t show it. I had unexpected repairs to do to my house this year, Lauren doesnā€™t even own her house, nothing wrong with that but she pretends she does and everything is perfect, bet she wouldnā€™t post a photo of her leaking roof and the mop up that followed šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Most of them arenā€™t in the real world and even if they were they wouldnā€™t show it. I had unexpected repairs to do to my house this year, Lauren doesnā€™t even own her house, nothing wrong with that but she pretends she does and everything is perfect, bet she wouldnā€™t post a photo of her leaking roof and the mop up that followed šŸ™„
Yes donā€™t forget shes created an illusion of her life. Not real. Plus she will never ever have enough, she will always be hungering for the next thing, the next dopamine hit. @_crescentmoon_ .. you are enough. You donā€™t need a bleeping god awful floral dress to complete you, you donā€™t need your kids to be perfectly presented (if you have them) god no. They are enough just as they are.
Laurenā€™s life is not real and donā€™t ever let her make you believe it is, and donā€™t ever let her make you feel your life is not as good. Your life is 100 times better than hers because it is real .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lauren lives a fake life - all smiles on the outside but very, very shallow and calculated. When her account dries up, which it inevitably will one day, will she stay with Col when the dinners, lunches, days out, clothing and holidays are no longer free or paid for? Sheā€™s exploited those kids and made them live her IG life in front of a camera. They will know this when they are older - they are too young to understand the implications of this right now. Imagine your school mates sharing photos from your mums public insta?

Reactions: 15
Imagine your school mates sharing photos from your mums public insta?
This is happening in my daughters school atm šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø (luckily all my social media is private and always has been) but my daughter asked me to delete all photos of her as her classmates have been going through each others parents social media accounts and grabbing screen shots of photos to take the Mickey out of each other šŸ˜„Good luck Lauren!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.