Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another #pressinvitation for the McScroungers…
Col’s been busy with his filming again, even drone footage 😂
He literally follows her round like a lap dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeez Col giving me motion sickness with that dodgy drone footage 🤣

she’s so absolutely pathetic, Col film me swimming, Col film me doing Pilates, Col film me opening a book, Col film me casually walking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God what a disgustingly contrived reel. What part of all that posing, staging, filming, editing and droning was the part when any of them got the chance to “switch off”. She’s a charlatan. Those boys work hard for her, pity they have no understanding how used and exploited they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who’s she kidding with that ‘escape the rat race’ gifted stay? Her ‘hectic life’ is wfh rurally and spending her days pressing flowers and doing (iffy) Pilates. She’s doing the exact same things in that Airbnb chalet as she does at home. And as for the utter hypocrisy of the ‘switching off from the screens’ bollocks as she sets up a full drone filming set up. Silly moo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who’s she kidding with that ‘escape the rat race’ gifted stay? Her ‘hectic life’ is wfh rurally and spending her days pressing flowers and doing (iffy) Pilates. She’s doing the exact same things in that Airbnb chalet as she does at home.
The irony of her saying’no screens, just us’
While col unpacks multiple screens, tripods, lighting, drones.
twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s the Winnie the Pooh over the shoulder baskets that got me. Those poor boys would be ripped apart if their friends saw that 🥴🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That commenter has hit the nail on the head. What in the name of all that's holy has Lauren got to be stressed about and need an escape from?! It's absolutely insulting. I've never felt so sickened by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That commenter has hit the nail on the head. What in the name of all that's holy has Lauren got to be stressed about and need an escape from?! It's absolutely insulting. I've never felt so sickened by her.
She got back from her “dreamy” holiday in Dorset just last week
---
She got back from her “dreamy” holiday in Dorset just last week
Edited to add … on reflection she has had a tough week searching for those place mats so perhaps we’re being unfair 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She hasn’t disconnected though has she? She’s taken photos from her trip purely for the ‘disconnect’ post she’s had planned the whole time. Everything perfectly staged. It’s lovely to take photos of your family and I do too but everything is just too ‘perfect’ in her world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve actually lost count of the amount of free holidays, weekends away, overnight stays she’s actually had and that’s just for THIS YEAR… she’s hardly ever at home, only in time to pick a flower and then she’s off again.
---
Why are her sons playing with wooden toys still? How old are they? And painting watercolours erm ok Lauren…whatever. Do you think she’ll pay for private education for her previous boys or try and get it gifted? At this stage I’m really unsure who’s she’s trying to appeal to…I’ve never ever met a family like this and we mix in the circles she’d like to. She doesn’t appeal to me whatsoever. I’m only on tattle to call out influencers who use their kids and who fake their lives to make out theirs is perfect. I find people like her toxic human beings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So shady not declaring AD on those posts, it’s not a press invitation, it’s another AD Lauren.

Reactions: 11
Can't see that comment any more. No doubt she's deleted and blocked 🙄 Can't have anything but sheep-like adoration on her feed after all...

Reactions: 11
Can't see that comment any more. No doubt she's deleted and blocked 🙄 Can't have anything but sheep-like adoration on her feed after all...
It’s definitely disappeared…
What an absolute controlling twit you are Lauren…
your followers cannot have an opinion on your content?

Reactions: 9
She’ll be fuming about the audacity of that person to speak some truth on her bs! The commenter was very brave and spot on. I think this stay has been a rare mis-step for her with the incessant tone of “switching off” when she has literally just returned from a similarly blissful week in Dorset. She needs to be careful as some sheep will start to see through the facade when she does things like this and once your eyes are opened to her, there’s no going back. Bring it on I say, she’s just the worst! Don’t even get me started on Ollie’s “treasure” painting. If he’s done all that himself she better be getting him an art scholarship….

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’ll be fuming about the audacity of that person to speak some truth on her bs! The commenter was very brave and spot on. I think this stay has been a rare mis-step for her with the incessant tone of “switching off” when she has literally just returned from a similarly blissful week in Dorset. She needs to be careful as some sheep will start to see through the facade when she does things like this and once your eyes are opened to her, there’s no going back. Bring it on I say, she’s just the worst! Don’t even get me started on Ollie’s “treasure” painting. If he’s done all that himself she better be getting him an art scholarship….
Our Laur has a fine art and photography degree (well not sure she finished it!). I would bet my kidney that kid did not paint this watercolour masterpiece!

Reactions: 9
Our Laur has a fine art and photography degree (well not sure she finished it!). I would bet my kidney that kid did not paint this watercolour masterpiece!
New information! She 1000000% heavily assisted with the pear still life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.