Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for her to show off her Fortnum and Mason Tea Lovers advent calendar…
If she does I’ll know it’s a freebie cos I was offered one too. Everyone who completed a survey earlier this year has been offered one and I’m waiting to see if she tries to pass it off as a collab.
🤔🤔👀
Course she will! Anything with a Royal Warrant makes her feel a little closer to the upper class lifestyle she so desperately craves…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely cannot believe that just after sharing some gifted products and a black friday 20% discount for her White Company tree she dares to say she finds black friday too noisy. You are part of the problem Lauren - you are too noisy with your beg, gift, ad, ad, ad, smuggyness!! Does she literally jump on every band wagon. Just go away and find yourself because you are truly lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely cannot believe that just after sharing some gifted products and a black friday 20% discount for her White Company tree she dares to say she finds black friday too noisy. You are part of the problem Lauren - you are too noisy with your beg, gift, ad, ad, ad, smuggyness!! Does she literally jump on every band wagon. Just go away and find yourself because you are truly lost.
You can get 20% off without her code as they did a round Robin this morning. Just in case anyone needed 20% off … don’t use her code!! Here’s the code
1669278074702.png

Reactions: 14
Her accidental coffee art on her stories today had me howling. It’s no accident, she tried to make a Santa and ballsed it up so now she’s pretending it’s a complete coincidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lauren is just an AD on repeat. She’s insufferable. How about you donate the overpriced cushions and blankets you received for free and was paid to advertise and give them to a family who really need them this winter. Some kids are going to be really feeling the cold this year because their parents have to make a choice between heating and food. This woman is such a grabby, beggy taker. She can smile and post sickly sweet posts, but I can see her for what she is - she’s so fake.

Reactions: 16
She’s written a “big list of people she has to buy for”…..

But surely all your presents are sorted, we’ve had the free personalised bags for all your besties, the free duck jumper and shirts for Col, the free top for your mum, those free tractor socks for the boys, the free candle sets, the free photo books, oh and that Fortnums puzzle you begrudgingly paid for for Archie.

Job done and it’s not even December yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

But surely all your presents are sorted, we’ve had the free personalised bags for all your besties, the free duck jumper and shirts for Col, the free top for your mum, those free tractor socks for the boys, the free candle sets, the free photo books, oh and that Fortnums puzzle you begrudgingly paid for for Archie.

It’s more likely a big list of brands and products she needs to advertise before the big day. I’d love to know what she personally spends on Christmas and the presents. She wouldn’t be able to cope without all those freebies. We all know she goes to H&M occasionally, but will never fork out on luxury brands herself.

Reactions: 10

What happened to the wanky planner, surely all that’s covered in her planner

• Haha
Anyone seen news on an influencer ( Lydia Millen? )
I really hope likes of Lauren and others are watching and listening and as the news article said ‘read the room’

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen news on an influencer ( Lydia Millen? )
I really hope likes of Lauren and others are watching and listening and as the news article said ‘read the room’
Yes I have - Lydia is vile anyway. Pretends to be something she’s not. Fake as they come - just like Lauren.

The manager of our local food bank has been telling us so many stories of people properly struggling, including teachers and nurses. The economy is in dire straits and hitting a lot of people hard. Christmas for some people won’t be that happy 😞

Reactions: 6
This is the time of year I really can't stand Instagram. I used to get caught out and find myself buying things that I really didn't need, and I'm a proper cynical old curmudgeon so if even I got swayed I dread to think what more innocent followers are spending! That ridiculous white company wreath for instance. If she'd spent her own money on it (ha ha) it would not have come cheap. I got one for £6 from Hobbycraft, job done. Why does everything with these influencers have to be flashy and designer? 🙄 Read the room is right!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is the time of year I really can't stand Instagram. I used to get caught out and find myself buying things that I really didn't need, and I'm a proper cynical old curmudgeon so if even I got swayed I dread to think what more innocent followers are spending! That ridiculous white company wreath for instance. If she'd spent her own money on it (ha ha) it would not have come cheap. I got one for £6 from Hobbycraft, job done. Why does everything with these influencers have to be flashy and designer? 🙄 Read the room is right!
Materialism does not equate to happiness. I see Lauren and her boys in all their twee, gifted clothes posing outside the latest Instagram approved backdrop and I think to myself that isn’t real, this is just content for strangers. How sad and pathetic are these influencers and their partners who film them? Their lives are dictated by likes, comments and they are constantly having to compete with all the other instahuns - who has the best Xmas tablescape, who has the best Christmas tree etc etc. We have Xmas traditions that we share as a family and not to strangers. I have time for my kids and they aren’t used for online strangers entertainment and viewing figures, they can wear what they like, and best of all their home and bedrooms are totally private. Lauren is one heck of a smug individual, but is all fur and no knickers as my gran used to say. She’s pretending to be something she is not. I find her relationship with King Henry lookalike Col a bit weird too - the way she looks up to him like he’s her hero/ daddy figure. I’d never compare my life to that of an influencer because their lives aren’t real and I doubt many of them are genuinely happy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Laur - Black Friday is feeling too noisy
Also Laur - here are my Black Friday links for you lucky sheep

• Haha
  • Sick
Sometimes I think she just says things for the sake of using words, she's definitely not the sharpest :ROFLMAO:

Another promo for the PT and the baffling ‘garden studio’. A ‘garden studio’, suggests a log cabin type affair or other outbuilding containing gym equipment, in the garden. An oversized mirror propped against a tree doesn’t make for a ‘studio’. She just makes her clients do their sessions outside in all weathers. That’s fine, plenty of PTs like that model but it’s disingenuous to use the term ‘garden studio’ for her set up as if it’s chi-chi and boutiquey. Plus, looking at her website and marketing, I bet she charges through the nose which is a bit much when you’re doing burpees in the pissing rain.

• Haha
I know!!! Bloody cheek of it!! She is simply awful! Also, what has riled me is influencer Sussanah Hemming has asked people to support small businesses this Christmas and she tagged Lauren and the awful planner as one!!! Lauren isn’t a small independent business- she tagged on to someone elses and then encourages her sheep to shop with big brands! How up her own arse is she that she wrote ‘here it is’ my black friday links, I think she genuinely believes she is doing a national service. On top of this the lazy cow asked her followers to find a wreath similar to hers so she can link it to ‘share with others’ - and some stupid idiot did exactly that!

And every bloody influencer is advertising Emma again and The White Company 20% off - linked - even though it’s available to EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:
And every bloody influencer is advertising Emma again and The White Company 20% off - linked - even though it’s available to EVERYONE!!!
I reckon there's no need to pay full price on anything from these companies , just choose a popular girls name from the 70s/80s and put 20 or 15 after in and you're bound to correctly guess some influencers discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.