Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title, and the last post on the previous thread is spot on, Lauren can’t afford the life she’s promoting herself, and I’d feel quite embarrassed to be her staying and eating in these luxury places with everyone there knowing you couldn’t afford it if it wasn’t gifted to you for a pr stunt. There’s a lot of snobbery in that world and I can’t imagine staff wanting to fawn over an ad bleep, who they know is on a free ride

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🤣 Very appropriate thread name given the fact that she's currently waltzing around the Dormy House for free in a ridiculously over the top dress (it's last year's but don't worry, folks, aff link alternatives coming soon...) Won't someone PLEASE gift this woman's long-suffering mother (aka free childcare) a round the world cruise or something, just to see how Lauren copes in her absence 🙄

Reactions: 14
Well done @CBS1 you got the most votes!
Carry on tattling here
I just want to take this moment to thank Lauren McDermott, if it wasn’t for your endless flogging, your shameful pretend life, the use of ANY opportunity to make money (and the use of your children), and your beyond irritating “heeeeeeeeeeeeey”, I would not have had this special tattle moment 🎉😂 keep being a twit, we enjoy mocking your farcical life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just want to take this moment to thank Lauren McDermott, if it wasn’t for your endless flogging, your shameful pretend life, the use of ANY opportunity to make money (and the use of your children), and your beyond irritating “heeeeeeeeeeeeey”, I would not have had this special tattle moment 🎉😂 keep being a twit, we enjoy mocking your farcical life
Congratulations 😄🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh nothing says I love my husband more than adding branded hashtags to your anniversary post. Keep living the dream Lozza.

Also, did SuperChef Col not get the dress code memo. He looks like he’s off for some clay pigeon shooting while his wife is up at the big house for a cocktail party 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahh nothing says I love my husband more than adding branded hashtags to your anniversary post. Keep living the dream Lozza.

Also, did SuperChef Col not get the dress code memo. He looks like he’s off for some clay pigeon shooting while his wife is up at the big house for a cocktail party 😂😂
He looks vacant/dead behind the eyes 🤪
And as predicted her parents are looking after the children again!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It annoys me that she has chosen a piece of music called Primavera for her story driving through the autumn trees because primavera is Spanish for springtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It annoys me that she has chosen a piece of music called Primavera for her story driving through the autumn trees because primavera is Spanish for springtime.
She’s not the brightest I think

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has officially disappeared up her own arse. What a pretentious twit. Looks nothing like a country woman would dress to go out for a walk. And I know because I am one. And know them.
1666536451494.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She has officially disappeared up her own arse. What a pretentious twit. Looks nothing like a country woman would dress to go out for a walk. And I know because I am one. And know them. View attachment 1672091
This is her idea of what being wealthy looks like 😂 Bit embarrassing when we all know she rents, and makes her money from being is a full time freeloader/ online fraudster with a pathetic husband who follows her around like a lap dog taking her photo everywhere they go. We live in a very affluent village and there quite a few country folk here, and although people dress nicely - I can honestly say I have never seen anyone dressed quite like Lauren does 😂 Its quite tragic 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is her idea of what being wealthy looks like 😂 Bit embarrassing when we all know she rents, and makes her money from being is a full time freeloader/ online fraudster with a pathetic husband who follows her around like a lap dog taking her photo everywhere they go. We live in a very affluent village and there quite a few country folk here, and although people dress nicely - I can honestly say I have never seen anyone dressed quite like Lauren does 😂 Its quite tragic 😆
Exactly how I would describe her look; tragic. She’s a vile tuff hunter in every respect. As @#kindlygifted said; this is her idea of how country folk dress. In reality, far from it. We would be dressed for practicality rather than for an Instagram/catalogue photo shoot . I’d be in old wellies, leggings and a craggy jumper covered in dogs hairs. She’s a pratt

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only time you see anyone in the countryside dressed like Lauren you immediately know they’re just visiting. They’ll also be driving a Land Rover as shiny as the day it came out of the showroom. Whereas anyone who actually lives in the countryside knows it’s pointless cleaning the car (especially at this time of year) as it will be muddy before you’ve even pulled out of the car wash/off your driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What does she look like?!

I think she’s trying to go for classic country chic, sort of ‘off-duty Kate Cambridge’ but it never comes off. It just looks dated and try hard and as someone (everyone?) said on here, like a Country Casuals catalogue ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does she look like?!

I think she’s trying to go for classic country chic, sort of ‘off-duty Kate Cambridge’ but it never comes off. It just looks dated and try hard and as someone (everyone?) said on here, like a Country Casuals catalogue ad.
Yes! It's the same thing Lydia Millen or Josie Ldn do - country attire cosplay was what I called it in Lydia's thread. For all of them - and all the other identikits in IG - it just seems like such a farce.

Reactions: 16
She has officially disappeared up her own arse. What a pretentious twit. Looks nothing like a country woman would dress to go out for a walk. And I know because I am one. And know them. View attachment 1672091
I would describe this look as “the twit in the hat”. I too am a country girl, born and bred and would NEVER look like this. She’s desperately trying and spectacularly failing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.