Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they haven’t moved? They must be raking in the dollar unless he has hefty maintenance to pay his ex wife
They can’t afford what she wants to live in. She wants to be in that area as it’s seen as affluent

Reactions: 8
As much as Lauren marks herself as a makeup artist or whatever for BB, her style stakes are just non existent and irrelevant. How dowdy and ridiculous did she look on her all white ensemble today. She couldnt even wear one single item thats fashionable. Nothing. Abstract print dress? Nope (sorry peeps, floral tea dresses are out), flared jeans? Boyfriend blazer? Those statement neon snake boots on that girl look amazing btw.

And her Stories are just filtered to fk! Face all slimmed down etc, when on the BB insta, and other pictures from the event, she looks so..... different.
I agree! she looks so out of place there, her beige, frumpy and dowdy classic look just doesn’t fit in and it made me laugh the fact that she wasn’t in anyone’s photos or tagged in anyones stories from the event (apart from a few unfortunate angles of her in the background) 🤭 poor Lauren, doesn’t fit in with the young trendy influencers crowd or with the wealthier crowd. But that’s what happens when you have no identity of your own and you are completely FAKE! 😆 couldn’t happen to a nicer, greedier sales woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really Lauren? Did your 7yr old little boy really say that?! Jesus she’s an insufferable twit, I’m all for gender neutrality but everything she does with her boys is all centred around an airy fairy idealism and screams fake! She’s an absolute fun sponge and no one is that sickly sweet even in a fake world
I thought exactly the same thing. Top of the list of things that didn’t happen.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if they do own somewhere, but it's not insta-worthy so they rent it out.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if with a canny accountant, the rent they pay becomes a tax deduction, as their whole life is one big soft focus ad?

I wonder if with a canny accountant, the rent they pay becomes a tax deduction, as their whole life is one big soft focus ad?
Yeah that wouldn’t surprise me - definitely a lot of tax write offs going on

Reactions: 4
Her shiny forehead and eyes brows did not move in those stories. How can she ever think that we buy her ‘I don’t get Botox’ BS

Reactions: 9
Every, f&cking year…….”it’s time”. It’s wild garlic. Just f&ck off Lozza. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the friends’ meal giveaway is her most vomit-inducing yet. She’s so fake it’s unbearable.

Oh Lordy, I absolutely PMSL at her film for the meal giveaway. What on Earth must her friends have thought?! “I’ll take you out to lunch but I’ll be pimping you out on Instagram for the privilege” 😂 And I’m dying to know who filmed it for her… Col?! Did he get a wee doggy bag? The mind boggles!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks so old in that BB ad, I forget how old she actually is but she’s not 40 yet is she?

She is such a control freak. Always explaining if something isn’t just perfect.

Mind you, the spelling and grammar aren’t so good in the story about Wowy’s birthday card. Standards are slipping Lozza.
Imagine living your life always striving for perfection and cocking it up somewhere along the way 🤭

She looks way older than her years! The look she’s trying to emulate just doesn’t work for her, you’d swear she was mid 40’s

Oh Lordy, I absolutely PMSL at her film for the meal giveaway. What on Earth must her friends have thought?! “I’ll take you out to lunch but I’ll be pimping you out on Instagram for the privilege” 😂 And I’m dying to know who filmed it for her… Col?! Did he get a wee doggy bag? The mind boggles!
Who filmed this little gem of a story for her? Didnt she look a daft twit with her white dress and white coat draped on her shoulders, like a gurning Blowfeld. My only other annoyance was that her mate hadnt cut away the holding thread for the split on the back of her coat 🤦🏻‍♀️ little things eh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I’ve just watched it! She must have dragged Col along to film the whole thing! Her hugging her mates was so fake! How sure are we that they were indeed real friends and not paid actors? Everything by Lauren McDermott is fake and vomit inducing.

• Haha
Who filmed this little gem of a story for her? Didnt she look a daft twit with her white dress and white coat draped on her shoulders, like a gurning Blowfeld. My only other annoyance was that her mate hadnt cut away the holding thread for the split on the back of her coat 🤦🏻‍♀️ little things eh 😂
Gurning Blofeld 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant!! She just needs a menacing cat on her lap for full villain effect

• Haha
She is such a control freak. Always explaining if something isn’t just perfect.

Mind you, the spelling and grammar aren’t so good in the story about Wowy’s birthday card. Standards are slipping Lozza.
Her SPaG has always been shite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.