Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can almost positively guarantee that Prince George and the other royal children do NOT dress like that on Christmas Day. She's so out of touch with the world she's trying desperately to emulate. In fact, I'll bet Zara and Mike Tindall's kids spend the day in Go Jetters onesies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They WERE my favourite knives. Thanks Loz for tainting a brand I really loved.

Reactions: 5
Those poor two boys having to wear shirts, bow ties and velvet jackets for Christmas Day at home! Just shows how pretentious Lauren & Col are. They are such a sad, pathetic couple. Can’t wait for those boys to rebel. Like another poster on this thread said, they look like ventriloquist dummies. Of course kids wearing pjs or onesies or even a tracksuit would not fit into Lauren’s aesthetics. And don’t get me started on the frumpy dresses she wears, never-mind Col’s old daddy attire. Such a fake family.

Reactions: 11
Why did they all have a plant on their place setting? 😂 how bleeping pretentious!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are right, those poor kids look ridiculous and you can only imagine in years to come, they will wonder why on earth their mother dressed them like that. As for Col, I think he is every bit as bad as she is.
Had to unfollow her because of the way she treats those poor kids. Its almost borderline abusive.

My youngest is the same age as one of them and he would probably punch me in the face (🤣) if I suggested he wear a bow tie. I'm lucky if he wears a tracksuit as he would rather be in pjs at home. Shes just so weird and detached from reality. Glad to see she's not changed!

Reactions: 7
Had to unfollow her because of the way she treats those poor kids. Its almost borderline abusive.

My youngest is the same age as one of them and he would probably punch me in the face (🤣) if I suggested he wear a bow tie. I'm lucky if he wears a tracksuit as he would rather be in pjs at home. Shes just so weird and detached from reality. Glad to see she's not changed!
I've never followed her, I just lurk quietly 😄

Reactions: 5
Even more fodder for the playground bullies and mums. Those poor boys! Velvet jackets, seriously?!
You put yourself in the public domain when you're an influencer (hate that term!) Parents will dislike her anyway but the boys don't ask for the bullying they are going to get because she dresses them like ventriloquist dolls and shares them all over the Internet!

Reactions: 8
Presumably the outfits are not #gifted as she hasn't said so, so she actually spent her own money on them 🥴 They'll have grown out of them by next year. She'll probably flog them on to another 'influencer' since they're the only people on earth who would dress their kids like this 🙄

Reactions: 6
What do they look like in the woods 😂😂 no one goes for a walk all dressed up like that, everything box fresh from the Outdoor & Country store! She’s country by numbers:

Wax jackets (x4) ☑
Flat cap ☑
Tweed for miles ☑
Toned rucksack (he’s been told!) ☑

I think it’s her soft styled waves that really finish me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What do they look like in the woods 😂😂 no one goes for a walk all dressed up like that, everything box fresh from the Outdoor & Country store! She’s country by numbers:

Wax jackets (x4) ☑
Flat cap ☑
Tweed for miles ☑
Toned rucksack (he’s been told!) ☑

I think it’s her soft styled waves that really finish me off!
I’m fucked off col has my Barbour scarf. Really puts me off wearing it now. I think she styles herself on Kate Middleton (POW), who by the way is always impeccably turned out, but Kate is not a reflection of the middle and upper classes, Kate is a royal who is in the public eye and heavily scrutinised 😪, I’m not blagging but I move in the middle/upper class circles, due to my parents , and they are nothing, NOTHING like you Laur, don’t dress like that, act like that, in fact we laugh at try hards who we see dressed up like that. She’s such a parvenu.
Proper old money is frugal.

Reactions: 20
Even more fodder for the playground bullies and mums. Those poor boys! Velvet jackets, seriously?!
Do you think they actually wore them all day though?? Surely they were just for the photo and then got ripped off as soon as photo was done? Surely!?

Reactions: 6
Do you think they actually wore them all day though?? Surely they were just for the photo and then got ripped off as soon as photo was done? Surely!?
I think they all dressed up like that for the whole day. Her mum & grandma are always well groomed so that’s a massive tick for Lauren’s aesthetic pleasing posts. Those boys will grow up, and good luck trying to get them to wear that attire by the time they reach secondary/ high school. Not-a-chance Lauren 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.