Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liveatlauren

I’ve just found this thread and WOW I feel seen 🥹 PSA — I’m about to rant 😅
I’ve followed her since she before she was pregnant with George. She originally tried being a home account, then when she realised it wasn’t growing at the speed she wanted it to she turned into a full on mummy blogger. Now she’s stopped showing George’s face and is limited to the repetitive drivel she puts on YouTube she’s focusing on those shit reels that she does. Anything for that moneyyyy honeyyyy. 🤑🤑🤑

Her poor kid is so visibly exhausted and run down because she has him in nursery for what seems like 22 hours a day. That’s why he’s always sick, HUN
She brings him home from nursery, sticks him in front of peppa pig, gives him dinner then puts him to bed. She must spend 2 hours a day with him max, but seems to struggle to cope with even that amount of time. So overwhelming doing the bare minimum!!
She claims to be a #skint relatable queen but is dropping 23k (even if its her dads money) on a wedding. WILD. That’s a house deposit, it actually makes me wanna throw up in my mouth when I think about it. She needs to make her mind up whether she’s thrifty and poor or braggy and ‘well paid’
I actually think she sits on the fence about claiming to (not) have money because it gets her views from both sides of the coin
She has no other personality traits other than being a mother, and she’s not a very good one at that. It will be interesting to see the direction she goes in when the wedding drivel is all over.

She’s just another beige Gemma Louise Miles / Elle Darby wannabe. As if the world needs another one of those. In the bin 🚮

Reactions: 18

Lala22

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Homewithshan #2: wedding is done,ignores her son, Shan is still a part time mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

y0ud0y0ub00

She's doing an ad for natural cycles. Of course its worked well for her, her partner has been away for months so couldn't get pregnant anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is clearly trying to bag herself a free sofa. How many stories/posts can someone share re. a leather sofa. She has now started tagging Sofology in her stories. Fingers crossed hey Shan! 😅😅 Personally I find it shameful behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

random420

I find it strange she posted the other day that the wedding was the ‘best day of her life’. I love my husband but the best day of my life was the birth of our daughter 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
The way she says “hopefully he’ll be entertained” in asda?! Why would a toddler be entertained in Asda. I’m sure your not in desperate need to get his clothes today, why not wait until he’s over chicken pox 🙄

I also can’t stand the whole “lost my style when I become a mum” are we supposed to throw out our entire wardrobe pre baby the minute the baby arrives? 😂
I get the feeling she doesn’t actually know how to parent him and keep him entertained. He’s at nursery full time (when not ill) so she literally makes him breakfast, gets him dressed and packs him off to nursery, then collects him, brings him home gives him dinner and then puts peppa pig on until it’s bath & bedtime - so this doesn’t actually leave much time for her to actually interact with him. At the weekend when Ash (is that her fiancés name?) was on his stag do she was on instagram asking for ideas of how to entertain him and then people suggested feeding ducks and she acted like this was the most mind blowing idea ever and it certainly seems like it was the first time they’ve done it.

seems like when she has to spend a lot of time with him one on one she doesn’t really know what to do which is sad, so she drags him round the shops potentially infecting immunocomprised people.

Reactions: 14

Lala22

Chatty Member
Getting my thread title for #2 in early:

Homewithshan #2 : Realistic week of a selfish mum and neglected toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart

y0ud0y0ub00

I don't think she's not maternal... When she was on mat leave, she seemed to really enjoy time with George.
I think she's bitter that a) her YT career didn't take off enough for her to be a full time mumm blogger, and
B) ash put his foot down and she's had to stop showing George's face. Hard to grow a mummy channel when you cant show your kid.

That bitterness means she can't appreciate what she does have. She reminds me of Veruca Salt... I Want it NOW!!! Is she an only child by any chance?!! Daddy's princess who was given everything she asked for?!
Yeah she enjoyed time off because it was just that, time off. The poor kid hardly had any toys though, and the ones he did have were beige & really not very colourful. Or from Whirli so she’d get rid of them as soon as he started showing an interest! She’d also prop up his bottles at sit on the sofa with a cuppa rather than feed her baby. Those snuggles are so important, and to be honest, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t cuddle your own baby at every opportunity. But maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♀️

minalina

I find it strange she posted the other day that the wedding was the ‘best day of her life’. I love my husband but the best day of my life was the birth of our daughter 🤷‍♀️
I do understand what you mean and yes the birth of my son was an absolute highlight of my life, but I couldn’t help but add this: I think it’s perfectly normal for the birth of your child to not be the best *day* of your life. Lots of people have traumatic births, for example. The birth of your child could well be the worst day of your life, and it wouldn’t mean you love your child any less.

I don’t recall anything about a traumatic birth for Shan, but I just wanted to add this for any mamas who are reading who might feel this way❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

realistic_real_life

Not to mention getting angry at George for coming over to the sofa with food covered hands while she ignores him to beg for free stuff.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so irritated by some irrelevant sap on the internet. Have now unfollowed so that her shite doesn’t show up on my screen (will probably still lurk here though)

New thread title: Beggy twat, irrelevant sap, Shan’s content is now even more crap

Reactions: 13

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Wow she is literally so tone deaf. That new video complaining about having no money…she overpays her mortgage, puts money in an account to pay for Christmas/Birthday presents..said she has £200 for “spending money” after her bills. Sorry but what part of this means you can’t afford life? I get that childcare costs are ridiculous but to say she can’t afford it is just pure lies. She means she can’t afford to do everything she wants to do with her savings

Reactions: 12

Poppybee45

Constantly complaining how skint she is...

Can spend an eye-watering £23,000 on a wedding...😬

I can't believe she's spent that much but won't buy George a £5 toy, she's getting more and more unbearable by the day.

So braggy and clearly thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread recently.

And I don't know if it's just me but I find it really sad and mean that they are not taking George on the honeymoon.. He's your son and you both chose to have him but he's getting left behind at his very young age..

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Montmont

I dont normally post however this really pissed me off. She feels the happiest and most content because she's got married, moving house and had a holiday.. not one mention of her child.

I know you can love life outside of your children and their birth isn't always the best day of your life but surely they should be included in the 'happiest' you've ever felt somewhere?!

Screenshot_20220713-214701_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11

realistic_real_life

Been lurking here a while but finally decided to comment. I genuinely don’t understand why people follow this girl. She couldn’t be less relatable if she tried. How you can you brag about making 4k a month in one video and then moan in the next that childcare takes up a quarter of that? I literally make £1 a day (I don’t live on this, I share a joint account with my husband). Plus she just spent £1k on Asos stuff? Even if she is going to send it back, who tf has that available in the first place. It blows my mind that she’s growing her platforms as quickly as she is as she is boring

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she uses that bouncer for her almost 2 year old child 😂 it’s on her stories again today so she clearly does use it

• Wow

realistic_real_life

Happiest after an entire week away from George. Might just be me but I can’t imagine being away from mine for that amount of time, let alone being the happiest I’ve ever been

Reactions: 10