homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happiest after an entire week away from George. Might just be me but I can’t imagine being away from mine for that amount of time, let alone being the happiest I’ve ever been

Reactions: 10
Happiest after an entire week away from George. Might just be me but I can’t imagine being away from mine for that amount of time, let alone being the happiest I’ve ever been
Exactly.. my and my partner are currently disagreeing because he doesn’t want the kids to come on our honeymoon next year 🤣 the most I will do without them is 2 nights. Our youngest is only 2 and quite honestly the thought of it makes me feel sick

Reactions: 5
My partner and I are doing a honeymoon just us 2 as tbh because of covid we've never actually been on holiday just us 2 and we figure this is the only chance to do so
But we're taking our wee one on holiday a month later

Reactions: 2
I don’t think there is anything wrong with wanting a honeymoon just the 2 of you, but im sure most would be happy to get back to their little ones, shan on the other hand, hasn’t even mentioned being happy to be reunited with him, instead its all the other stuff she is excited with

My partner and I are doing a honeymoon just us 2 as tbh because of covid we've never actually been on holiday just us 2 and we figure this is the only chance to do so
But we're taking our wee one on holiday a month later
That’s totally fair enough. If we could afford two holidays I’d definitely be more open to the idea! But we can only afford to go abroad once and our children have never been abroad so I would just feel too guilty😩

Reactions: 1
George sounded like the 'perfect baby' when he was younger. Don't at me but my baby is pretty similar age and I HATED the newborn stage.
She wouldn't sleep in her nexttome so had to do sleep shifts where one would stay up holding her.
She also suffered bad with reflux and colic til around 6months. I literally dreaded evening times when I was on my own because the screaming would start. George would sleep for like 12 hours from a newborn?!
Plus she bottle feeded which I have no objections to however it is alot easier than breastfeeding and takes all the pressure of you.
I only say this now because she doesn't seem bothered by him but as I say he was and probably still is such a 'easy' child to raise.

Reactions: 4
Cannot wait (irony) for get to get pregnant again with a girl to be utterly spoiled.

I thought it was funny when she said George loves nursery 🥴 her videos never show that. I know she doesn’t film him there but before and after he’s never happy. I really do feel for him.

I also feel she’s done everything in one go for a pity party. Oh look at us we are married, honeymooning and moving all in a few weeks. Not once has she considered George and all the change for him. She had so much choice but choose to do what makes her happy and not to think about the boy or even the dog. This dog must not have a clue either.

• Sad
I thought it was funny when she said George loves nursery 🥴 her videos never show that. I know she doesn’t film him there but before and after he’s never happy. I really do feel for him.

I also feel she’s done everything in one go for a pity party. Oh look at us we are married, honeymooning and moving all in a few weeks. Not once has she considered George and all the change.
Hardly a pity party with the money spent 😂

Has she had Botox or something for the wedding. Her face seems very..off atm? Frozen a bit or something 🤔

Reactions: 3
I could see her getting pregnant again so she avoids going back into the office. I used to work there and we were asked to go back 2/3 days a week not too long ago. I’d be pretty pissed if I had to go in and someone else didn’t because they chose to move away… guess it depends on her outputs. I’m in a team now that’s based nearby that does 1 set day in the office, the rest is up to us!

George sounded like the 'perfect baby' when he was younger. Don't at me but my baby is pretty similar age and I HATED the newborn stage.
She wouldn't sleep in her nexttome so had to do sleep shifts where one would stay up holding her.
She also suffered bad with reflux and colic til around 6months. I literally dreaded evening times when I was on my own because the screaming would start. George would sleep for like 12 hours from a newborn?!
Plus she bottle feeded which I have no objections to however it is alot easier than breastfeeding and takes all the pressure of you.
I only say this now because she doesn't seem bothered by him but as I say he was and probably still is such a 'easy' child to raise.

I wish I could like this 100 times. My baby was the exact same. I found Shan’s videos when I was pregnant and had nothing to compare it to. George seemed so chill sleeping all the time. He’d go down for naps and she’d prat about filming etc. I think in one of her videos it showed a load of empty bottles on the kitchen side, like her and ash were still able to have a drink in the evenings. Of course when mine arrived he’d refuse to sleep until the early hours , scream solidly from 6pm-10pm every single night, had reflux, colic and cmpa and couldn’t be further from how she showed the early days with George. He’s calmed down loads since then however but she’s in for a HUGE shock if she doesn’t get another dreamy chilled baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she’s in for a HUGE shock if she doesn’t get another dreamy chilled baby.
I’d wish a non-chilled baby on her just for the LOLs but she’d probably just leave the poor thing to scream. And George would be banished to his room with nanny Tumble

I wish I could like this 100 times. My baby was the exact same. I found Shan’s videos when I was pregnant and had nothing to compare it to. George seemed so chill sleeping all the time. He’d go down for naps and she’d prat about filming etc. I think in one of her videos it showed a load of empty bottles on the kitchen side, like her and ash were still able to have a drink in the evenings. Of course when mine arrived he’d refuse to sleep until the early hours , scream solidly from 6pm-10pm every single night, had reflux, colic and cmpa and couldn’t be further from how she showed the early days with George. He’s calmed down loads since then however but she’s in for a HUGE shock if she doesn’t get another dreamy chilled baby.
This was my reality too. Pisses me off she moans about how hard it is and it looks like she has it soooo easy compared to some of us. I would have given anything for my newborn to be content and happy instead of upset and screaming but she still propped up a bottle for him etc instead of cuddling him. Even now my child is full on actual hard work (but amazing and brilliant) and she is still resentful of George who seems quite placid. My toddler would never sit and watch tv while I pranced about making an arse of myself with a camera 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She moans about everything doesn’t she but doesn’t know how lucky she is. Her child is healthy, she can afford childcare, to clothe and feed him and to put a roof of his head. Maybe if she took a step back and looked at her whole situation she would realise how fortunate she is. If she brought a second child into the world I would genuinely worry because let’s face it her priorities are not her child. She’s posted multiple videos where other things are the best things/day ever.

On her job I just asked a friend and she said nearly all civil servants are nearly all back at least once a week so I can only see her leaving unless she transfers to another civil service job.

Reactions: 3
This was my reality too. Pisses me off she moans about how hard it is and it looks like she has it soooo easy compared to some of us. I would have given anything for my newborn to be content and happy instead of upset and screaming but she still propped up a bottle for him etc instead of cuddling him. Even now my child is full on actual hard work (but amazing and brilliant) and she is still resentful of George who seems quite placid. My toddler would never sit and watch tv while I pranced about making an arse of myself with a camera 😂
SAME! My baby to this day will not nap unless being held while Shan seemed to be able to chuck George in the cot from the get go! She comes across so smug and arrogant these days. I miss her early vlogs.

The blurred face has killed me
View attachment 1414276
was the first thing I noticed lol 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
On a complete tangent, has anyone else been seriously baffled why the radiator in her living room is TOWEL RADIATOR FOR BATHROOMS?????? They're not even efficient to heat up a room either!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She moans about everything doesn’t she but doesn’t know how lucky she is. Her child is healthy, she can afford childcare, to clothe and feed him and to put a roof of his head. Maybe if she took a step back and looked at her whole situation she would realise how fortunate she is. If she brought a second child into the world I would genuinely worry because let’s face it her priorities are not her child. She’s posted multiple videos where other things are the best things/day ever.

On her job I just asked a friend and she said nearly all civil servants are nearly all back at least once a week so I can only see her leaving unless she transfers to another civil service job.
I think I know the area she works in and I’m pretty sure it’s the type of job where you benefit from being in the office?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.