homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this trend of giving yourself a wedgie with your bikini bottoms and having your entire arse cheeks on display?? Maybe I’m just old and fat but I don’t get it??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is this trend of giving yourself a wedgie with your bikini bottoms and having your entire arse cheeks on display?? Maybe I’m just old and fat but I don’t get it??
I totally don’t get it either, I’m 28 and not necessarily fat at a size 10/12 but it would absolutely horrify me wearing a bikini like that! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm not saying that when you become a parent you should stop doing things, but maybe not share it with the world for your kids friends to eventually see one day and no doubt make fun of 😶

I was in my late teens when the Internet became common usage and the grief kids used to give each other then when they found something juicy about your parents was mad. I dread to think what it's like now with the Internet and your butt on show like that or your mum commenting how much of a handful you are 🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How much do you think she’s paying Ash to take all those photos?

My husband would be mega annoyed if I constantly did photos and got content for future vlogs.
My husband would laugh in my face as he watched me scrunch my bikini in between my arse cheeks and suffocating my southern region to snap a pic. To then pull a massive wedge out and continue as usual. Embarrassed for George to have a mother who puts more time into humiliating herself and husband and what they spend they’re time doing and snapping whilst on they’re honeymoon but does the absolute basic as a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell is that story of Ash, face covered with “the ring” caption. She’s so strange. You’ve got married, we get it 😂

Yeah she enjoyed time off because it was just that, time off. The poor kid hardly had any toys though, and the ones he did have were beige & really not very colourful. Or from Whirli so she’d get rid of them as soon as he started showing an interest! She’d also prop up his bottles at sit on the sofa with a cuppa rather than feed her baby. Those snuggles are so important, and to be honest, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t cuddle your own baby at every opportunity. But maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♀️
Sorry but maternity leave is not ‘time off’ 😂

Reactions: 4
They look like they’re having an amazing times both sitting on their phones 😂 she must not be bothered about trying to hide the vaping anymore

I thought that about the phones too 😂 😂 😂 maybe it's just me and my husband that basically put our phones in the locker and maybe use them for an hour before dinner when we went away on holidays. Obviously before having a child and it was actually relaxing 😆

The 23k definitely didn’t go into buying the dress lol. Her hair and make up look good that’s the extent of it. Her shoes don’t go with the dress either.
Come on then! What are we thinking about the dress....net curtain?? Bit busy?

First of all she looks great.

Second of all what the F is this picture. Oh please Ash take a picture of me with the biggest wedgie. She really doesn’t have any content does she so has to follow suit. Maybe if she found some originality her “influencer” career would take off.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm kinda excited her wedding and honeymoon is over to see what she tries to make her "influencer thing" to now be. I'm not really a follower of any influencers but the only thing left I think she could try is fitness but can't see her doing very well in that field either!

Reactions: 6
Now that someone mentioned it, I can’t help but get major control freak vibes from Ash. I know we hardly see anything of him but I just have a strong feeling! Those pictures she posted with emojis over his face look ridiculous 😂 how about you just don’t post them?

Reactions: 7
Now that someone mentioned it, I can’t help but get major control freak vibes from Ash. I know we hardly see anything of him but I just have a strong feeling! Those pictures she posted with emojis over his face look ridiculous 😂 how about you just don’t post them?
Funny how she makes such an effort to hide it yet their wedding photographer has put their pictures up on her insta 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.