homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning’s IG story, in one breath she talks about how he’s still suffering with chicken pox, and in the next she says she’s taking him to Asda to buy him some new clothes. You know, the baby clothes section where there may well be children and pregnant women. How delightful!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s just awful and doesn’t have a clue. I don’t know if it’s because she’s thick or stupid or even l both.

Surely she’s getting messages regarding this tho.. but then again no doubt she knows best and is ignoring them.

Reactions: 1
I defended her taking George out for a picnic but I cannot believe she’s swanning round shops with an infectious child and thinking nothing of it. No doubt sneezing, coughing, touching things she’s so entitled and selfish it’s unreal!

also her newest video… why does EVERYTHING have to be related to the fact she’s a mum? It’s actually draining. What exactly are ‘mum friendly’ outfits?! Isn’t she like 23… I was a mum at 23 and I dressed for my age. ‘These shoes are good for running round after a toddler, this bag is for when I’m not being a mum’ does she think she’s the first person to procreate.. get a grip!

Reactions: 5
The way she says “hopefully he’ll be entertained” in asda?! Why would a toddler be entertained in Asda. I’m sure your not in desperate need to get his clothes today, why not wait until he’s over chicken pox 🙄

I also can’t stand the whole “lost my style when I become a mum” are we supposed to throw out our entire wardrobe pre baby the minute the baby arrives? 😂

Reactions: 7
Imagine having nothing else in life to relate to than being a “mum”… 🥱

You have a child, you’re a mum - get bloody over it 🤦‍♀️

She's off to Asda today with a child that still has infectious blisters 🙄 I'm just glad I don't live near her!
I do and I’m staying in, my little girl is 6 months old and I have also never had CP so I’m not risking it. It’s just so selfish, I don’t care if she’s going early doors she should not be going out at all 🙈

I do and I’m staying in, my little girl is 6 months old and I have also never had CP so I’m not risking it. It’s just so selfish, I don’t care if she’s going early doors she should not be going out at all 🙈

We are local too and I have never had CP either. It’s just not worth is it.

She’s just awful and doesn’t have a clue. I don’t know if it’s because she’s thick or stupid or even l both.

Surely she’s getting messages regarding this tho.. but then again no doubt she knows best and is ignoring them.
She definitely ignores them! I messaged her once when george had a fruit pot in the car with WHOLE grapes! I genuinely sent a message of concern/safety for him! She read it be there was no response from her!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She definitely ignores them! I messaged her once when george had a fruit pot in the car with WHOLE grapes! I genuinely sent a message of concern/safety for him! She read it be there was no response from her!
Your joking !!!!! I still cut grapes for my 7 year old!!!
and only let my toddler eat stuff like skips, a squeezy yoghurt etc in the car. I have a fear of her chocking in the car especially.
she thinks she knows everything about being a mother she’s absolutely clueless and shouldn’t be trying to advise anyone else !

Your joking !!!!! I still cut grapes for my 7 year old!!!
and only let my toddler eat stuff like skips, a squeezy yoghurt etc in the car. I have a fear of her chocking in the car especially.
she thinks she knows everything about being a mother she’s absolutely clueless and shouldn’t be trying to advise anyone else !
I know! I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing! I can't be the only one who noticed it but she's so rude! She only answers if you are up her arse! If it's genuine advice then she ignores it! Yes,you're the same as me,I dont let them eat anything they could choke on in the car. I don't even eat whilst driving incase I choke 🤣 one of my kiddies is 10 and I still cut his grapes in half for school haha! X

The way she says “hopefully he’ll be entertained” in asda?! Why would a toddler be entertained in Asda. I’m sure your not in desperate need to get his clothes today, why not wait until he’s over chicken pox 🙄

I also can’t stand the whole “lost my style when I become a mum” are we supposed to throw out our entire wardrobe pre baby the minute the baby arrives? 😂
I mean she could just order it all from asda seen as hers is only a small asda like she said. Oh no let's drag a toddler round the shops when he's not well,that'll be much more fun 🙄

I know! I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing! I can't be the only one who noticed it but she's so rude! She only answers if you are up her arse! If it's genuine advice then she ignores it! Yes,you're the same as me,I dont let them eat anything they could choke on in the car. I don't even eat whilst driving incase I choke 🤣 one of my kiddies is 10 and I still cut his grapes in half for school haha! X

I mean she could just order it all from asda seen as hers is only a small asda like she said. Oh no let's drag a toddler round the shops when he's not well,that'll be much more fun 🙄
I choked on a tangfastic once whilst driving, the most scary thing I’ve ever experienced 🙈

Being local I can confirm that the Asda clothes selection is pretty rubbish and I have always done click and collect (free and you get the size you want - no brainer really)

I get the feeling she doesn’t actually know how to parent him and keep him entertained. He’s at nursery full time (when not ill) so she literally makes him breakfast, gets him dressed and packs him off to nursery, then collects him, brings him home gives him dinner and then puts peppa pig on until it’s bath & bedtime - so this doesn’t actually leave much time for her to actually interact with him. At the weekend when Ash (is that her fiancés name?) was on his stag do she was on instagram asking for ideas of how to entertain him and then people suggested feeding ducks and she acted like this was the most mind blowing idea ever and it certainly seems like it was the first time they’ve done it.

seems like when she has to spend a lot of time with him one on one she doesn’t really know what to do which is sad, so she drags him round the shops potentially infecting immunocomprised people.

Reactions: 14
I get the feeling she doesn’t actually know how to parent him and keep him entertained. He’s at nursery full time (when not ill) so she literally makes him breakfast, gets him dressed and packs him off to nursery, then collects him, brings him home gives him dinner and then puts peppa pig on until it’s bath & bedtime - so this doesn’t actually leave much time for her to actually interact with him. At the weekend when Ash (is that her fiancés name?) was on his stag do she was on instagram asking for ideas of how to entertain him and then people suggested feeding ducks and she acted like this was the most mind blowing idea ever and it certainly seems like it was the first time they’ve done it.

seems like when she has to spend a lot of time with him one on one she doesn’t really know what to do which is sad, so she drags him round the shops potentially infecting immunocomprised people.
Agree 100% - couldn't of put it better myself

Reactions: 5

yeah I’m starting to think this is the case too which is odd because her older Vlogs she did seem like a natural with him when he was younger. She was much more attentive and patient with him. It’s like watching two different people.

I personally think she can’t be bothered with him. She doesn’t want to make sacrifices so therefore G suffers.

Also, is anyone sick of seeing these bloody shorts 🤦‍♀️ because come on, how many times and how many ways can you bang on about being a “mum”……

Attachments

Last edited:
yeah I’m starting to think this is the case too which is odd because her older Vlogs she did seem like a natural with him when he was younger. She was much more attentive and patient with him. It’s like watching two different people.
Interesting - I haven’t watched many of her older vlogs so I don’t have any reference for comparison. Out of interest I watched one of her videos from when George was a newborn the other day and she seemed very awkward and forced in her interactions with him even then…

Interesting - I haven’t watched many of her older vlogs so I don’t have any reference for comparison. Out of interest I watched one of her videos from when George was a newborn the other day and she seemed very awkward and forced in her interactions with him even then…
Well imagine putting your baby in a bouncer and propping his bottle up to feed himself instead of soaking up all those newborn days with your first child 😩

• Wow
Well imagine putting your baby in a bouncer and propping his bottle up to feed himself instead of soaking up all those newborn days with your first child 😩
I have a 3 week old at the moment, and can't even imagine doing that, I LOVE feeding my newborn - I feel guilty checking tattle/socials whilst doing the night feeds to stay awake and not looking at him, let alone propping up a bottle

I have a 3 week old at the moment, and can't even imagine doing that, I LOVE feeding my newborn - I feel guilty checking tattle/socials whilst doing the night feeds to stay awake and not looking at him, let alone propping up a bottle
Don't feel guilty! I have a 9mo and the only time I get to catch up with Tattle is during the night feeds!

Congratulations and enjoy baby snuggles!

This girl, I can’t bare to watch. Only been following her 5 minutes and her reels are so bleeping cringe. Not to mention she seems to have no sort of maternal instinct with her little boy at all. I don’t think I’d sleep a wink if my toddler was night number 2 in his toddler bed with no gate on the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.