homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over her leaving him in the bath. My youngest is a similar age to George and I wouldn’t dare! I still hover with my hands over the bathtub in case they slip. You never know and things with kids can happen in a second. The fact she leaves all these things in vlogs for the world to see just shows she either doesn’t care or is thick as pig tit. Probably both!
My eldest is 5, and he showers rather than bathes, but I still sit in the bathroom, or clean it whilst he's in there as anything can happen!

Reactions: 2
I find it strange she posted the other day that the wedding was the ‘best day of her life’. I love my husband but the best day of my life was the birth of our daughter 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it strange she posted the other day that the wedding was the ‘best day of her life’. I love my husband but the best day of my life was the birth of our daughter 🤷‍♀️
Omg yes I thought this too! I mean we all know what she’s like by now and much she couldn’t give a tit about George (and she’s not even attempting to hide it) but even for her I was very shocked at this.

Reactions: 4
If I was Ash I'd be well bored of constantly take insta worthy snaps of her

she's so desperate to be an influencer

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely going for the married vibe influencer now isn’t she. Home account didn’t work, mum and child account didn’t work so now married wife life.

I also thought Ash didn’t like her filming so if this is the case why is he “okay” with it on honeymoon? It makes no sense. Also showing his face on videos.

Can you imagine being that child thought the one who’s parents put so much effort into their wedding and honeymoon but put no effort into being parents. I know we are outsiders looking in but the amount she posts shows how little she does.

Reactions: 5
She gets back from honeymoon and then moves house?! I'm honestly flabbergasted 😂 i also think that she planned her wedding quite soon. She got engaged last year didn't she? She's just desperate to keep people interested and try and launch her YouTube influencer life.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She got engaged may 2021, so 13 months to plan a wedding, it is quite fast. I got engaged last September and don't get married until next August and I'm even struggling to find suppliers that are available.
I think the venue she picked was probably booked on weekends and that's why she chose a Thursday.
Also I know we've only seen a few photos but so far the photographers work doesn't look worth the money

Reactions: 3
I do understand what you mean and yes the birth of my son was an absolute highlight of my life, but I couldn’t help but add this: I think it’s perfectly normal for the birth of your child to not be the best *day* of your life. Lots of people have traumatic births, for example. The birth of your child could well be the worst day of your life, and it wouldn’t mean you love your child any less.

I don’t recall anything about a traumatic birth for Shan, but I just wanted to add this for any mamas who are reading who might feel this way❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ she’s on her HONEYMOON and is non stop posting. Hun let it rest. Enjoy yourself. She’s sooooo desperate for follows it’s tragic.

Reactions: 8
How much do you think she’s paying Ash to take all those photos?

My husband would be mega annoyed if I constantly did photos and got content for future vlogs.

How much do you think she’s paying Ash to take all those photos?

My husband would be mega annoyed if I constantly did photos and got content for future vlogs.
She’s probably got her tripod and camera on timer, taking photos when he’s in the shower or asleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s probably got her tripod and camera on timer, taking photos when he’s in the shower or asleep!
I hope the posed ones on the boat are because I have so much second hand embarrassment for her sat like that and asking her husband to photograph her as she stares off into the distance!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.