homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is clearly trying to bag herself a free sofa. How many stories/posts can someone share re. a leather sofa. She has now started tagging Sofology in her stories. Fingers crossed hey Shan! 😅😅 Personally I find it shameful behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is clearly trying to bag herself a free sofa. How many stories/posts can someone share re. a leather sofa. She has now started tagging Sofology in her stories. Fingers crossed hey Shan! 😅😅 Personally I find it shameful behaviour.
How is she not embarrassed??! It’s shameful and so blatant. She has zero self respect.

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she uses that bouncer for her almost 2 year old child 😂 it’s on her stories again today so she clearly does use it

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought the same about the bouncer 😂 my little one is 11 months old and I’ve given up trying to keep her to sit still in it while I have a shower! Literally boxing it back up this week can’t believe he would actually stay still in it and not try and climb out.

Reactions: 2
Left George alone eating while she was UPSTAIRS filming…
Also, I’m apparently in the minority but I can’t fathom recommending a fabric sofa over a leather one to someone with a kid! Leather is a million times easier to keep clean! Wtf?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Left George alone eating while she was UPSTAIRS filming…
Also, I’m apparently in the minority but I can’t fathom recommending a fabric sofa over a leather one to someone with a kid! Leather is a million times easier to keep clean! Wtf?
Also it looks like he makes his own way up the stairs once he’s finished and he’s running round up there when she literally just said there’s no stair gates up yet 🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
What’s even more worrying than george eating alone downstairs is the fact there is a dog in the house too! Where is the dog during these times I really hope she isn’t left alone on the ground floor with george. As much as dogs can be the best family pets no matter how well behaved they are you can never be too careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What’s even more worrying than george eating alone downstairs is the fact there is a dog in the house too! Where is the dog during these times I really hope she isn’t left alone on the ground floor with george. As much as dogs can be the best family pets no matter how well behaved they are you can never be too careful.
This a million percent. My dogs fave spot is under the high chair waiting for scraps and could easily try and take something my toddler doesn't want to hand over. My dog is the best dog but I'd never leave them alone as my toddler just doesn't understand personal space and pisses the dog off. For both their safety I stick around!

Reactions: 4
How is she not embarrassed??! It’s shameful and so blatant. She has zero self respect.
This is what pisses me of with influencers. Can’t they just be bleeping happy with the money they make from YouTube and buy the god damn stuff themselves. I mean if I was genuinely gifted with something then great, I would love it. But actually asking/begging for things to be gifted? How shameful when you can afford it without having to tighten your purse strings like most the population. It’s so so cringey. If I was Ash or any of her family I’d be bloody embarrassed.

This is what pisses me of with influencers. Can’t they just be bleeping happy with the money they make from YouTube and buy the god damn stuff themselves. I mean if I was genuinely gifted with something then great, I would love it. But actually asking/begging for things to be gifted? How shameful when you can afford it without having to tighten your purse strings like most the population. It’s so so cringey. If I was Ash or any of her family I’d be bloody embarrassed.
It’s just grabby. They’re all like that. As if they don’t earn enough.

That boy is always sick. Considering he is the first child aswell he always has a big of some sort

Is she going to start tagging builders now to see if she can get a free extension?
Bathroom suites aswell. She is an absoloute disgrace, totally relentless. Makes me sick that there’s so many of us struggling to make ends meet and there’s all these people like her with plenty of money constantly on the beg.

Absolutely vile behavior and parenting yet again towards George. Totally agree about the dog, just when you think she can’t get anymore worse. This girl honestly needs reporting, surely this is bordering on neglect? I would never say this lightly, but she truly is a really really tit mother and George just deserves SO much better.

If I left mine alone while she was eating, she’d be climbing the dog to get out of the window, with her entire lunch hanging out of her mouth!

note: we do not have a dog, nor open windows that can be climbed out of. She also doesn’t get left alone with food

The more I watch her stories the more I notice it! She keeps mentioning George’s bedroom being the first priority. Only a matter of weeks before she begins ‘collaborating’ with the likes of Scandiborn, Kidly, The Modern Nursery, Natural Baby Shower. Sadly we all know it’s the only way poor George ever gets any cute accessories and toys to play with.

Reactions: 6
The more I watch her stories the more I notice it! She keeps mentioning George’s bedroom being the first priority. Only a matter of weeks before she begins ‘collaborating’ with the likes of Scandiborn, Kidly, The Modern Nursery, Natural Baby Shower. Sadly we all know it’s the only way poor George ever gets any cute accessories and toys to play with.
I really wish companies realise that sometimes, if not always, "collaborating" with Insta influencers isn't actually a good thing.

If one of us who have no connection to being an "influencer" did it, it's essentially begging but companies sometimes happily let these influencers beg and give them free stuff. I really hope Kidly don't ever sponsor her as I love their site and will avoid using them if they do (if they have already, I've missed it 😑)

Probably a really stupid thing to get annoyed by....BUT if you're going to film a montage of your morning coffee would you not make sure the coffee machine was clean 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.