homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? She has been working hasn't she and then he got sent home from nursery after a couple of hours. It's very uncomfortable to hear other women slating mums for working and trying to look after a poorly child. Honestly there is nothing worse that your child being poorly and being unable to prioritise them because you have to work.
Let's call shan out for the things she does not this, this is a reach now.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t say it’s slating, I have a child myself and if they were to be home sick and I was working from home I would do so as much as I could and I assume shan does .

but …. I would not be using any time I have free from working to take pictures for instagram and edit videos all my attention would be on my child.

many of us understand how hard it is to juggle a job and a young child and obviously respect any parent in that situation.

Everyone is fairly entitled to different opinions and shan openly putting her daily life on social media means that others will have an opinion on whatever she does like every other social media influencer or person in the public eye in general.

Reactions: 7
Am I missing something? She has been working hasn't she and then he got sent home from nursery after a couple of hours. It's very uncomfortable to hear other women slating mums for working and trying to look after a poorly child. Honestly there is nothing worse that your child being poorly and being unable to prioritise them because you have to work.
Let's call shan out for the things she does not this, this is a reach now.
I don’t think anyone is slating her, more so just questioning her parenting when she has a sick child. On numerous occasions she’s posted George sick or instagrammed while he’s been ill instead of just comforting him. She should also class herself lucky as being able to wfh with a sick child as not many employers would allow this. I need to take a days holiday or unpaid due to the profession I’m in.

Reactions: 4
What in the world was that reel! Never have I ever witnessed anything so pointless. Standing swinging your feet in the hallway. And this is content?!

She’s definitely going back to a home account 🥱

Home account #1 fail
Parenting account #1 fail
Home account #take 2…. 😑
Just waiting for parenting about #take 2 😂

Reactions: 6
Probably minor but has she ever mentioned Harry Potter? Cuz that diagon alley sign seems so out of place whenever I see it…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god if she is going back to being a home account - be prepared for more boring beige content and trips to the range 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god, I'm already cringing at the decorating/renovation vlogs haha.

Can anyone remember the clip of George's bedroom when she went to the army accommodation? When she did them awful orange lines all over the wall? (Don't know how best to describe it)... it looked a bloody mess anyway

Just watched the empty house tour, as if Ash filmed it! Didn't think the miserable twit would support Shan's online journey, lol

The new house is really nothing special is it. I don’t see how she’s going to start going down the home account route, judging by her old house she has no sense of interior design or style? Also doesn’t seem to be particularly house proud…

The new house is really nothing special is it. I don’t see how she’s going to start going down the home account route, judging by her old house she has no sense of interior design or style? Also doesn’t seem to be particularly house proud…
This is my thoughts too! I'm honestly shocked she didn't get something bigger or nicer, considering when she brags how much they earn etc.

Asking for home account recommendations that she can copy for inspo.

The majority of her followers are there for the baby content, are they going to be interested in mediocre DIY stuff?

She started as a home account. She used to batter loops to get followers and then had a little buying session to get over 10k.
Realised that she couldn’t keep up with other homes as her diy isn’t the best, her content was dull and other accounts were better so switched to a mummy blogger the moment she found out she was pregnant.
She also went on a massive unfollowing spree of all
the accounts who had supported her. That regularly engaged with her etc.

She is a massive arse licker of bigger accounts and the epitome of an Instagram social climber.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK so she moved house last Friday, managed to apparently unpack all the boxes, film and edit (at least) two YouTube videos and get back to work from yesterday. Like, how does looking after and playing with George even fit into all that?!?!? Even if Ash is around?! Oh and Molly the dog!

Can't believe we're almost at the stage of needing a new thread...

New thread title suggestion

Homewithshan #2 part time mum, would rather talk to a camera than her son

Reactions: 10
Tbh I think her new house is ok. It’s nice to see an influencer move into a house others would brand as affordable rather than moving into a new build with a bathroom for each bedroom. I do think the garden looks a bit crap but everything else looks fairly nice in my opinion. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.