homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how much she has moved surely this is her 3rd / 4th time since having George
Honestly seems so ridiculous, George won't know whether he's coming or going!
I think she's one of them people that are never happy but she's doing everything too soon.
Getting married and moving into their family home.
She's not even 30 right? What's she got to then look forward to? She'll announce she's pregnant again by the end of the year.

Reactions: 4
Where are all our shan haters??? Can someone please explain why they are having a "wedding breakfast" 4.30pm?? I dont get it!

Also why is she being all secret about the day she's getting married?? Who does she think she is?? Flat face twit!

Reactions: 1
The meal on a wedding day is traditionally called wedding breakfast, as its the first meal of marriage or something. Confusing I know.

I reckon she's getting married Thursday or Friday

What type of dress do webthink she will have

Where are all our shan haters??? Can someone please explain why they are having a "wedding breakfast" 4.30pm?? I dont get it!

Also why is she being all secret about the day she's getting married?? Who does she think she is?? Flat face twit!
Yeah wedding breakfast is the first meal as a married couple. Just a funny name for it, the timing is quite normal to be fair to Shannon.

I think it’s Thursday. Not sure why she is being so secretive either.

The meal on a wedding day is traditionally called wedding breakfast, as its the first meal of marriage or something. Confusing I know.

I don’t think it’ll be too puffy, I think maybe mermaid style or like straight down, sweetheart neckline maybe? A bit of sparkle.

Yes I googled it after I commented....can you tell I've never married 🤣

I reckon it'll be simple. I think it will have some sort of train but quite fitted. I hope she wears a veil. I always feel like a veil is a necessity for a bride 🤣

Aren’t weekday weddings a hell of a lot cheaper. I know my cousin got married on a Friday in the same place as my friend who got married the following day on the Saturday & it was a good couple of thousand cheaper.
maybe she wants people to think she’s got a shed load of money & will post the wedding on the weekend 🤣🤣

She's obviously not sharing the exact day as she doesn't want her hoards of fans to come invade the venue 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has she said where they are going on their honeymoon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly seems so ridiculous, George won't know whether he's coming or going!
I think she's one of them people that are never happy but she's doing everything too soon.
Getting married and moving into their family home.
She's not even 30 right? What's she got to then look forward to? She'll announce she's pregnant again by the end of the year.
She reminds me of Veruca Salt. I WANT IT NOW!! If you were planning the wedding of the year, why would you start looking to move?! It could have waited. Esp when their jobs are clearly not dependant on locations.

So there is another Insta acc (I think the lady is lovely so I’m not naming) she is getting married on Saturday and she said Shan’s was two days before….

So there is another Insta acc (I think the lady is lovely so I’m not naming) she is getting married on Saturday and she said Shan’s was two days before….
For the money they are spending I’d have thought they’d go for a weekend wedding!

I just hate it when “influencers” put the “ad” in the top right corner to hide it under the “X” but also put it the same colour as the background. Definitely ASA compliant worthy

Reactions: 4
I’ve just found this thread and WOW I feel seen 🥹 PSA — I’m about to rant 😅
I’ve followed her since she before she was pregnant with George. She originally tried being a home account, then when she realised it wasn’t growing at the speed she wanted it to she turned into a full on mummy blogger. Now she’s stopped showing George’s face and is limited to the repetitive drivel she puts on YouTube she’s focusing on those tit reels that she does. Anything for that moneyyyy honeyyyy. 🤑🤑🤑

Her poor kid is so visibly exhausted and run down because she has him in nursery for what seems like 22 hours a day. That’s why he’s always sick, HUN
She brings him home from nursery, sticks him in front of peppa pig, gives him dinner then puts him to bed. She must spend 2 hours a day with him max, but seems to struggle to cope with even that amount of time. So overwhelming doing the bare minimum!!
She claims to be a #skint relatable queen but is dropping 23k (even if its her dads money) on a wedding. WILD. That’s a house deposit, it actually makes me wanna throw up in my mouth when I think about it. She needs to make her mind up whether she’s thrifty and poor or braggy and ‘well paid’
I actually think she sits on the fence about claiming to (not) have money because it gets her views from both sides of the coin
She has no other personality traits other than being a mother, and she’s not a very good one at that. It will be interesting to see the direction she goes in when the wedding drivel is all over.

She’s just another beige Gemma Louise Miles / Elle Darby wannabe. As if the world needs another one of those. In the bin 🚮

Reactions: 18
She claims to be a #skint relatable queen but is dropping 23k (even if its her dads money) on a wedding. WILD. That’s a house deposit, it actually makes me wanna throw up in my mouth when I think about it. She needs to make her mind up whether she’s thrifty and poor or braggy and ‘well paid’
I actually think she sits on the fence about claiming to (not) have money because it gets her views from both sides of the coin
She's not skint going by her 2022 budget on YouTube she's taking just under £50k a year plus Ash's income on top

• Wow
She's not skint going by her 2022 budget on YouTube she's taking just under £50k a year plus Ash's income on top
But please don’t forget that if it wasn’t for YouTube money, she’d only have £200 a month left over for coffee and days out 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooo, wedding day today tattlers. Do we think miserable Ash will crack a smile? How many tantrums do we reckon George will have?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.