homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was part of a wedding group on Facebook and had seen she’d posted this last year… Didn’t want to share it cause although she irritates me, I’d be gutted if someone shared a photo of my wedding dress before my big day😂 I was so tempted to share the other day when you were all discussing what her dress would be like 🙈
There is no limit here! You should have posted 🤣🤣 she shown the dress anyway in one of her videos

Reactions: 2
So where did she get her dress in the end? I saw the video of trying dresses on in the shop. Was it that one? I know she brought two.

Reactions: 1
So where did she get her dress in the end? I saw the video of trying dresses on in the shop. Was it that one? I know she brought two.
Yeah I think she found the one she wanted 2nd hand but it was the wrong size. When she realised how much it was for alterations she went to buy it new I believe as it didn’t require any alterations.

I hope they’ve got some nice (non-tantrum throwing) pics of them with George, as the few he’s been in he doesn’t look happy at all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's w2

Or even 22 🤣🤣

Or even 22 🤣🤣

Maybe 23 now. Can't remember when her birthday is. She's no older than 23 though.
I thought she was older than that! That’s even worse! I’m early 30s & she looks about my age

I called it, she admits in the video she ended up getting her bridesmaids flowers done properly by florist

3 best moments of the day…one including ignoring George on the dance floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only just realised there is a thread about this girl, must of missed it last time I tried to look. Will have a good read later but I just can’t abide this girl. All she bloody does is complain non stop about how hard she finds parenting. It’s draining. She also go on as if shes the only women that solo parents and works. I really hope poor George doesn’t look back and see all this when he is older. She is getting worse with it. I just think maybe she isn’t cut out for parenting and isn’t very maternal. I hope she doesn’t have any more. Very rarely do you hear her be positive about parenting, just constant moaning and whining. She thinks she’s being real but I just think shes took it too far. Imagine if he sees all this one day though. As a solo parent myself Monday - Friday with a partner who works away I just can’t relate with how bad she makes it out to be.

Reactions: 8
No way have 1600 people brought her budget planers?
Could you not do that yourself?

It's identical to one she said she bought from Patricia Bright
THIS! ok, I’ve been reading this thread for ages but never posted. I had to comment on this though, this was one of the first things that gave me the ick with her. She openly took something someone else had created and is selling, changed a few colours and headings and sold it as her own. Yeah it’s not that hard to recreate an excel spreadsheet but to openly say you purchased someone else’s and then a year or so later claim you made it and put it up for sale is just so gross to me. Kind of like how she was gifted the babyzen yo-yo from natural baby shower, made the required videos about it and then said she purchased it in a more recent video. Nah, it’s just so tacky to me.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Homewithshan #2: wedding is done,ignores her son, Shan is still a part time mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
3 best moments of the day…one including ignoring George on the dance floor 😂
OMG I’ve just seen this. Sorry but I know it’s your wedding day but don’t ignore your child. I think this sums her up. Genuinely sums the pair of them up. I know we are all different but if my child ran to the dance floor while doing a first dance I’d be picking them up. My friend had triplets and they all came running on their first dance and it was cuter than anything seeing the 5 of them up together.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.