Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Can't believe we're almost at the stage of needing a new thread...

New thread title suggestion

Homewithshan #2 part time mum, would rather talk to a camera than her son

Reactions: 10

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
All that poor kid seems to do is sit in front of the tv either on the sofa, floor or at the little kids table! What an absolute shame that a child who isn’t even 2 yet (I think) feels he has to just sit still all day and not even have toys etc to play with!? Doesn’t seem to have much toys outside either?? I’ve also never known a child to get so ill, what a poor immune system! I really hope her family step in and say something to her about it all befor the poor child suffers even more

Reactions: 10

Poppybee45

George sounded like the 'perfect baby' when he was younger. Don't at me but my baby is pretty similar age and I HATED the newborn stage.
She wouldn't sleep in her nexttome so had to do sleep shifts where one would stay up holding her.
She also suffered bad with reflux and colic til around 6months. I literally dreaded evening times when I was on my own because the screaming would start. George would sleep for like 12 hours from a newborn?!
Plus she bottle feeded which I have no objections to however it is alot easier than breastfeeding and takes all the pressure of you.
I only say this now because she doesn't seem bothered by him but as I say he was and probably still is such a 'easy' child to raise.
I used to think the same, why is my baby not sleeping through at i think 8 weeks it was with George?

Then I found out she sleep trained him, leaving him to cry etc and (I don't want to get any backs up here), but that is something I personally could never do.

She is extremely selfish and to me that sleep training was part of that as she then could have a drink etc rather than giving him a cuddle but then this is the girl who also could not be arsed to feed her newborn properly ethier aka propping a bottle up under a blanket..😕

• Sad
Reactions: 9

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Why is she smiling and filming him being unwell? That would be my last priority. Like “hang on George, mummy just has to eye fuck herself then I’ll check you’re ok”. self-absorbed twat.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Didn’t she also recently say she holds his door closed from the outside when he gets out of the toddler bed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow

Nosymum

VIP Member
Think it’s disgusting she’s never commented on whirli going under considering how much she raved about it!

Hi long time lurker! I used to love her videos when I was pregnant with my lb but now can’t stand her all she does is moan and moan about everything I get child care costs a lot but she’s on nearly 2 grand a month!!! Some of us don’t even get that

Poppybee45

I used to really like Shan when she was pregnant, having a baby a very similar age. She actually used to put effort into her videos but now it's just a day in the life, working mum life etc and it's just the same old boring content over and over, clearly thinking she's made it big on YouTube.

She's constantly moaning about having to work and wanting to be at home with George but all she does when she's home with him is film him/make reels about him and how hard it is being his Mum. It seems she dosent actually spend much time with him at all and I think that's possibly whats causing his constant tantrums.

It's sad shes got greedy and needy instead of just actually being relatable.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
On a complete tangent, has anyone else been seriously baffled why the radiator in her living room is TOWEL RADIATOR FOR BATHROOMS?????? They're not even efficient to heat up a room either!

• Haha
  • Wow

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
What is this trend of giving yourself a wedgie with your bikini bottoms and having your entire arse cheeks on display?? Maybe I’m just old and fat but I don’t get it??

• Haha

minalina

She's not skint going by her 2022 budget on YouTube she's taking just under £50k a year plus Ash's income on top
But please don’t forget that if it wasn’t for YouTube money, she’d only have £200 a month left over for coffee and days out 😢

• Haha
Just came on tattle to see if she has a thread. Idk if anyone has watched her stories recently, but the whole story about him falling outside nursery and cutting his head just seemed like a huge inconvenience to her. Rather than being worried about him it was more of ‘oh, great he’s hurt himself, now this is effecting ME’ …
Also, todays stories of her at the table with him… telling him to sit back down constantly, how about you put your phone down and engage with your son while he’s eating dinner? He might be a little more interested in sitting and eating if he’s not being ignored, whilst you repeat how hard it is so wedding plan because you’re a mum…
Yikes. Whole thing just reeks of resentment.

cchazeeee

What’s even more worrying than george eating alone downstairs is the fact there is a dog in the house too! Where is the dog during these times I really hope she isn’t left alone on the ground floor with george. As much as dogs can be the best family pets no matter how well behaved they are you can never be too careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
A beige sofa that would cost anyone else £400 🤣. Whirli is starting up again, I wonder if Shan will just act like it never went bust and start going on about it again 😂

Also I can’t believe she thinks that’s a mess with George’s toys. He had about 10 blocks and 1 other toy out 🙃

Last edited:

Lala22

Chatty Member
I don’t know why she’s bothering, we all know it’ll be done and dusted in 5 years and she will be glad for the content. “Realistic week of a full time single mummy”

• Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
Nothing makes me happier than all these new posters coming on the thread. She’s a fraud and not a representation of a working mother. The way she resents that child is awful. Perhaps she would of been better delaying having children until she was a bit older and emotionally able to cope with it a bit better. I dread to think how she would be with two.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Probably minor but has she ever mentioned Harry Potter? Cuz that diagon alley sign seems so out of place whenever I see it…

• Haha

slothsays

latest video about her evening routine with George.. casually just leaves him in the bath whilst she lays out his clothes in the bedroom 😳

• Wow
  • Angry