homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she smiling and filming him being unwell? That would be my last priority. Like “hang on George, mummy just has to eye duck herself then I’ll check you’re ok”. self-absorbed twit.

Reactions: 9
Why is she smiling and filming him being unwell? That would be my last priority. Like “hang on George, mummy just has to eye duck herself then I’ll check you’re ok”. self-absorbed twit.
This. She doesn’t want to show his face but she’ll show him being ill and his new favourite poop position. We know where he lives, his full name, birthday, seen him running around in a nappy, get a full run down of how unhappy he is, but she’s protecting his privacy by not showing his face 🙄

Reactions: 8
Ffs just tend to your ill child, not everything is an instagram moment. What an absolute tool you are Shan!

Reactions: 2
Yes I noticed this too. It’s never like a warm mum hug is it? Even when he’s poorly she’s instagramming and not just snuggling him or making him comfortable.

Has she deleted the stories? I can’t see them!
Yes all stories have been deleted. Maybe she’s realised what a utter T she made herself look like.

This. She doesn’t want to show his face but she’ll show him being ill and his new favourite poop position. We know where he lives, his full name, birthday, seen him running around in a nappy, get a full run down of how unhappy he is, but she’s protecting his privacy by not showing his face 🙄
It’s a token gesture. If it was up to her she would totally show his face.

Reactions: 1
Constantly complaining how skint she is...

Can spend an eye-watering £23,000 on a wedding...😬

I can't believe she's spent that much but won't buy George a £5 toy, she's getting more and more unbearable by the day.

So braggy and clearly thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread recently.

And I don't know if it's just me but I find it really sad and mean that they are not taking George on the honeymoon.. He's your son and you both chose to have him but he's getting left behind at his very young age..

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How can she possibly say she can’t afford childcare when she’s paying £22k for a wedding and moving house at the same time. She’s such a brag but then wants to be relatable all at the same time 🙃

Constantly complaining how skint she is...

Can spend an eye-watering £23,000 on a wedding...😬

I can't believe she's spent that much but won't buy George a £5 toy, she's getting more and more unbearable by the day.

So braggy and clearly thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread recently.

And I don't know if it's just me but I find it really sad and mean that they are not taking George on the honeymoon.. He's your son and you both chose to have him but he's getting left behind at his very young age..
Not gonna lie, my partner and I are leaving our son with grandparents to go on our honeymoon

I know lots and lots of couples that have done the same, just because people become parents doesn't mean they're not allowed a holiday without said child
Were doing a week away just us 2 then going away with our little one when we get back.

What I can't deal with is she charging people foe a bleeping spreadsheet on her etsy that you can basically get for free on Google sheets

Reactions: 6
No I'm not saying that seeing as most parents actually love and care for their children and may enjoy the break but Shan literally dosent give a tit about George and dosent spend any time with him at all and nethier does Ash with his job so I think in that sense they should take him and actually spend time together as a family, they just both cannot be arsed for that little boy and its sad.

I don't think she's ever taken him on holiday apart from a cottage when he was tiny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She hasn’t paid it, her dad has. She just makes it out that she has paid it 🤦‍♀️ It was in one of her earlier videos maybe a Q&about the wedding.

But that aside, they seem to do bare minimum with G and there is so many good places around where they live. Surely the odd toy is justified and no way spoiling him too much.

I do wonder if they both wanted a child young or did it just happen because neither seem to have a parenting bone in their body.

I haven't watched her wedding Q&A, does she mention how many guests she's having?

If her hen party pictures are anything to go by, she doesn't appear to have many close friends and two of the people there were apparently her mum and future mother in law. So that would make me think it would perhaps quite a small wedding numbers wise. If so then how the heck is it costing over 20k?!

I haven't watched her wedding Q&A, does she mention how many guests she's having?

If her hen party pictures are anything to go by, she doesn't appear to have many close friends and two of the people there were apparently her mum and future mother in law. So that would make me think it would perhaps quite a small wedding numbers wise. If so then how the heck is it costing over 20k?!
I presume the barn and the apartments for people cost a hell of a lot.

The venue and food are almost £6k each, and then drinks are another £2k!!

Fancy bloody showing the full names of everyone who knows you & you’ve invited to your wedding. No common sense in that woman I swear 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I can't deal with the cost of her venue. The entire cost her her venue and food and drinks is basically what we're spending on our entire wedding 😳😳😳

I don’t know why she’s bothering, we all know it’ll be done and dusted in 5 years and she will be glad for the content. “Realistic week of a full time single mummy”

• Haha
I can't deal with the cost of her venue. The entire cost her her venue and food and drinks is basically what we're spending on our entire wedding 😳😳😳
To be fair to her, I think prices have rocketed. I got married 6 years ago and the venue we had has put its price up from £3k to £12k!!! It's a marquee set within a private garden 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Fancy bloody showing the full names of everyone who knows you & you’ve invited to your wedding. No common sense in that woman I swear 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s even worse than when she casually filmed the inside of the house their moving too- while the current owners still live there with all their belongings and photos on show! tit for brains, she’s a moron.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.