homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else sick of everything being ‘realistic’ also gets on my nerves how she whinges about solo parenting when she isn’t a solo parent at all as a single mum who doesn’t get a break at all (certainly no leaving my daughter for nights away which she frequently does) it gets on my nerves! I don’t understand how she can spend so little time with George yet fo nothing but moan about that poor exhausted little boy!

Reactions: 2
She’s mentioned being worried about George getting into the bathroom but hardly mentioned falling down the stairs at all….,,

Is anyone else sick of everything being ‘realistic’ also gets on my nerves how she whinges about solo parenting when she isn’t a solo parent at all as a single mum who doesn’t get a break at all (certainly no leaving my daughter for nights away which she frequently does) it gets on my nerves! I don’t understand how she can spend so little time with George yet fo nothing but moan about that poor exhausted little boy!

Yes!!! I think she portrays an image of poor single mum but she brought it on herself. It was her choice to live apart and not stay in the army house. I do think she’s a bit of an actress tho and loves to play the hard up, sad and I need a pity party card!

Getting my thread title for #2 in early:

Homewithshan #2 : Realistic week of a selfish mum and neglected toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I personally think she can’t be bothered with him. She doesn’t want to make sacrifices so therefore G suffers.

Also, is anyone sick of seeing these bloody shorts 🤦‍♀️ because come on, how many times and how many ways can you bang on about being a “mum”……
Driving me mad! Also her try on haul....wtf us that leg flick about every single time....so bleeping irritating! And the way she says 'like' repeatedly over over and bleeping over!!

I thought that but presume she has a stair gate
From what I remember I think she has one on the top of the stairs. Not sure why she don't just shut the toilet and bathroom door but then her brain doesn't work so that's probably why!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Glad I found this thread. I’ve been watching Shan for a while and I just to have hoe annoying I find her speech mark quotation gesture with her fingers. She does it so often it’s pointless! She has lost a lot of weight, she showed an overnight oats thing that she has made for herself and it was tiny, she also suggested she rarely eats breakfast. I also noticed when she had hello fresh for her and George she’d make the leftovers last for a day or so when presumably she’d only ordered the two servings one.

Also, is anyone sick of seeing these bloody shorts 🤦‍♀️ because come on, how many times and how many ways can you bang on about being a “mum”……
The whole "mum" style thing is so annoying. It makes me think she's never really had her own style or "fit into a category" growing up and now being a mum, that can be the thing that defines her.

Also, the whole thing of her singing along to potential wedding songs 😐 maybe it's just me but when choosing particular songs for my wedding, I sat with my partner and we chose stuff, not ask randoms on the Internet.
I also sense, once she's married, that will also be what defines her. Army wife and mum🙄

Reactions: 3
The whole "mum" style thing is so annoying. It makes me think she's never really had her own style or "fit into a category" growing up and now being a mum, that can be the thing that defines her.

Also, the whole thing of her singing along to potential wedding songs 😐 maybe it's just me but when choosing particular songs for my wedding, I sat with my partner and we chose stuff, not ask randoms on the Internet.
I also sense, once she's married, that will also be what defines her. Army wife and mum🙄
it’s hilarious though as she’s barely a mum! She has him about an hour a night after nursery and then does nothing with him at weekends 🤣

• Haha
I have to join this thread, I've been watching Shan for a while and I just feel like she's completely desperate for her YouTube channel to kick off but yet she's the same as all the over 'beige loving huns' on there. There's nothing unique about her and I find her quite smarmy tbh and very entitled. Not a fan anymore. Always feel sorry for George as well. She's desperate to have him on her YouTube channel because there's no way she's going to grow to the level she wants on her own because she's so boring!! 😴

Reactions: 6
I have to join this thread, I've been watching Shan for a while and I just feel like she's completely desperate for her YouTube channel to kick off but yet she's the same as all the over 'beige loving huns' on there. There's nothing unique about her and I find her quite smarmy tbh and very entitled. Not a fan anymore. Always feel sorry for George as well. She's desperate to have him on her YouTube channel because there's no way she's going to grow to the level she wants on her own because she's so boring!! 😴
Absolutely spot on! She's so hungry for her youtube to grow its cringe! I just can't stand anything about her anymore!

Yet ANOTHER video moaning on about how much the nursery fees are!!! God she is so fuckong boring now!

Did anyone see on her new video this morning, about 4 minutes in, shes talking about the garden chalk but then stands back, rolls her eyes and does a second take...

Clearly forgot to edit that out

Talk about all for the camera, wow.

• Haha
Did anyone see on her new video this morning, about 4 minutes in, shes talking about the garden chalk but then stands back, rolls her eyes and does a second take...

Clearly forgot to edit that out

Talk about all for the camera, wow.
LOL it killed me

Wow she is literally so tone deaf. That new video complaining about having no money…she overpays her mortgage, puts money in an account to pay for Christmas/Birthday presents..said she has £200 for “spending money” after her bills. Sorry but what part of this means you can’t afford life? I get that childcare costs are ridiculous but to say she can’t afford it is just pure lies. She means she can’t afford to do everything she wants to do with her savings

Reactions: 12
I've not watched her latest video but didn't she say in her budgeting one she gets £2k a month from YouTube and sponsors plus her income and then what Ash brings in?

Been lurking here a while but finally decided to comment. I genuinely don’t understand why people follow this girl. She couldn’t be less relatable if she tried. How you can you brag about making 4k a month in one video and then moan in the next that childcare takes up a quarter of that? I literally make £1 a day (I don’t live on this, I share a joint account with my husband). Plus she just spent £1k on Asos stuff? Even if she is going to send it back, who tf has that available in the first place. It blows my mind that she’s growing her platforms as quickly as she is as she is boring

Reactions: 11
She said she has her work income, ash’s income and plus she’ll get child benefit and you tube/ads income they are not skint, she is paying for an extravagant wedding plus honeymoon and new house all at the same time. Read the room Shan, people are actually struggling to pay bills and buy food!!!
She does nothing but moan about that poor child she never praises him. Saying she doesn’t know what to do to help his tantrums, how about still talking to the camera and talk to your child you absolute melt! And try sitting and eating with him!

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched her new video but the fact she bangs on about being so money savvy then complains about childcare just shows how she's a greedy mare who will never be happy with whatever she has.

And the lack of praise and constant complaining about George really gets to me. When he's older and can watch the videos, it won't do him any good seeing his mother always complaining about him. Yes it's difficult raising a toddler but you need to get off your phone and actually spend time with them. I'm not anti screen time whatsoever but all we ever see when he's not at nursery is him watching TV.
The Internet can be wonderful place and has so much useful and helpful things to get ideas with what to do with your child to help develop a bond and help their development but she'd rather trawl thorough ASOS for ugly dresses. 🤮

Reactions: 4
Omg poor Shan guys! She works so hard and she *only* has £200 left at the end of the month to spend on things like coffee - this poor girl she’s really struggling to make ends meet 🥺🥺

She seemed hella flat and bitchy in this video - she clearly loathes being around her son which is just so sad

And I’m not a parenting expert… but when he threw the cucumber on the floor she just laughed and didn’t tell him no which I thought was odd. I mean I’m not saying she should shout at him, but just not even a simple “no George we don’t throw food on the floor” weird.

Omg poor Shan guys! She works so hard and she *only* has £200 left at the end of the month to spend on things like coffee - this poor girl she’s really struggling to make ends meet 🥺🥺

She seemed hella flat and bitchy in this video - she clearly loathes being around her son which is just so sad

And I’m not a parenting expert… but when he threw the cucumber on the floor she just laughed and didn’t tell him no which I thought was odd. I mean I’m not saying she should shout at him, but just not even a simple “no George we don’t throw food on the floor” weird.
My thoughts exactly - I think she said if she didn’t have YouTube she’d only have £200 left a month, which is still a lot, some people have nothing or a minus! And that’s just her money, what about Ash’s?! she implies she actually had more than £200 because YouTube! That’s pretty good going with such a young child in childcare.
She later mentioned she allocated her YT money to her wedding, well maybe she should have used her brain and planned for a much smaller wedding rather than a great big Insta wedding with meringue dress. You can easily do weddings for £1000-2000 and much less, I am planning one myself! I guess that wouldn’t suit her aesthetic though and produce enough vlogs and insta content :cautious:

Also how can bleat about having no money yet constantly show all these haul videos of new clothes?if you’re being careful don’t buy anything, if you actually need clothes go on Vinted and get things for £1-2 each! Oh but that wouldn’t get the views either for poor old Shan and anyway Vinted don’t have a big enough beige category 🥴

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.