homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Shan and I started watching her over a year ago when I was pregnant but she has become overbearing these days. She does little things that really irritate me - always putting her arm arched over her head when talking and the hand gestures!!

That bikini photo is cringe too. Isn’t she too old and grown (clearly not) to have her arse hanging out like ‘oh look at me and arse in these tiny bikini bottoms’. she has turned into such a try hard it’s embarrassing.

I always feel like she is a pound land influencer if that makes sense ? Like she is trying to be the real deal but can’t quite pull it of. Go back to the day job Shan.

Reactions: 6
I used to like Shan and I started watching her over a year ago when I was pregnant but she has become overbearing these days. She does little things that really irritate me - always putting her arm arched over her head when talking and the hand gestures!!

That bikini photo is cringe too. Isn’t she too old and grown (clearly not) to have her arse hanging out like ‘oh look at me and arse in these tiny bikini bottoms’. she has turned into such a try hard it’s embarrassing.

I always feel like she is a pound land influencer if that makes sense ? Like she is trying to be the real deal but can’t quite pull it of. Go back to the day job Shan.
I agree with you!

Used to love her when she was pregnant (I was pregnant at the same time so found some of her things really interesting) Then when G was born, I watched her birth story etc and all other baby content as it was just right timing for me.

Didn't take long for her to get verrry irritating and extremely boring...

Reactions: 1

I don’t think it’s to do with her age because she’s still in reality really young and we don’t flinch at much older influencers posting bikini pics, I think it’s just because of how awkward she looks that makes it seem cringey

Reactions: 2
I agree with you!

Used to love her when she was pregnant (I was pregnant at the same time so found some of her things really interesting) Then when G was born, I watched her birth story etc and all other baby content as it was just right timing for me.

Didn't take long for her to get verrry irritating and extremely boring...
There’s loads she could do around toddler content, quite a few other YouTubers do. I wanna see how to get your toddler to clean their teeth and ideas for activities on my days off, not listen to her bragging about how much money she doesn’t have makes

There’s loads she could do around toddler content, quite a few other YouTubers do. I wanna see how to get your toddler to clean their teeth and ideas for activities on my days off, not listen to her bragging about how much money she doesn’t have makes
She could but that involves engaging with your toddler......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she has it in her to create content of her playing with her OWN child.

You never see her painting, blowing bubbles and running around, picking up stones, flowers the list is endless.

She doesn’t know how to be that person and if she ever did she’d look out of place.

Reactions: 3
Shan thinks she will make it big easy and fast. IMO, she looks at Zoe Sugg and thinks "yeah, that's the house and life that I want: do nothing and earn easy cash". What she doesn't realise is that Zoe has been in the game for +10 years, whereas she hasn't.

She is growing exceptionally fast though, which I don’t get as she has nothing to offer. I’ve got friends who have been in the YouTube game for years, and some have take 4+ years to hit 30k subscribers, and some are still struggling to reach 10k at 6 years. She should be grateful to be earning what she is from her platforms

Has she ever said what she is doing with her normal job? Surely she can’t travel back for that and it’s not fully work from home.

I’m sure they can work from home. My friend also works there and she’s wfh
Not all civil servants can from there. I have a few friends who need to be in the office 2/3 days a week and Shan mentioned a few times she needed to go into the office X amount of times a week.

I was part of a wedding group on Facebook and had seen she’d posted this last year… Didn’t want to share it cause although she irritates me, I’d be gutted if someone shared a photo of my wedding dress before my big day😂 I was so tempted to share the other day when you were all discussing what her dress would be like 🙈
And that makes you a really decent person. As much as she is annoying, I agree, I’d be gutted.

I dont normally post however this really pissed me off. She feels the happiest and most content because she's got married, moving house and had a holiday.. not one mention of her child.

I know you can love life outside of your children and their birth isn't always the best day of your life but surely they should be included in the 'happiest' you've ever felt somewhere?!

Screenshot_20220713-214701_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I dont normally post however this really pissed me off. She feels the happiest and most content because she's got married, moving house and had a holiday.. not one mention of her child.

I know you can love life outside of your children and their birth isn't always the best day of your life but surely they should be included in the 'happiest' you've ever felt somewhere?!

View attachment 1415041
Completely agree! The birth of my son wasn’t exactly an enjoyable experience, or the best time of my life, but he is 100% the thing that makes me happiest. My wedding, honeymoon, house etc are all materialistic things that don’t even come close. I feel so sorry for that poor boy, and no doubt there will soon be another baby to overshadow him even more

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.