Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

basilfaye

But don’t worry because she thinks we should support one another. You know, like she supports everyone… Oh wait that’s a lie. Unless your a fellow influencer or giving a freebie away she won’t reply to you.

She's absolutely shocking - I can't believe how stupid she is!

1. She leaves George alone in the bath whilst she gets his pyjamas etc out - why can't she prepare like that before putting him in the bath? What if he slipped and went under the water or slipped and hurt himself?

2. Leaving him downstairs to eat - still a massive choking hazard, or as you mention, he could get out the door!

3. Leaving the oven on when she goes out to walk the dog

To be fair, I actually think she's borderline neglectful as she always seems to busy to actually look after G
I mentioned safeguarding and I’ll say it again. There are so many safeguarding risks with her. Can you imagine if you sent your child to nursery and while your child ate they went for a cuppa? Because I’m pretty certain she’d have something to say but obviously it’s okay for her to do it.

Attachments

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Unrelated to the current conversation but does she have George on a full time vegetarian diet? Has she ever addressed it? I assumed she was veggie but they had chicken for tea… nothing wrong with vegetarian obviously just wondering as I would’ve assumed if she isn’t veggie, George wouldn’t be.