Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
9 hours ago: going to the tip with 'that one' is a nightmare so we're going shopping.
4 hours ago: Primark with a tired toddler was fun. G seriously hates shopping.

Why wouldn't they do something toddler-oriented when ash is home? Or if G is tired/getting over an illness, stay home and let him chill.

Guess there's no reel content to post from that tho.

🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 8

DownBelow21

VIP Member
She basically told me to shut up & that I was wrong in what I was saying (I wasn’t at all as I’d actually done the research unlike her & just wanted to make her aware of those things because she didn’t seem to know anything about the dangers) & to get off her channel if I had nothing nice to say. I was being nice though 😂 at that point I was just watching for George & his adorable self since I’d just had my daughter & was baby obsessed but after that comment & the way she’s come out about other things. Especially with the “I’m not showing George” but then proceeding to record him in the bath & half his face is still half his face 😂 her ridiculousness makes me laugh now so I’m just here for that these days 🤣🤣
She's such an arsehole isn't she - another one with a massively inflated opinion of herself

When she was whinging about the childcare costs I felt like telling her to give her head a wobble - a few months earlier when she was doing her budget she was almost bragging about her income etc. She manages to save plenty and put a lot in shares etc - so why not cut some of that down? She's in a privileged position compared to some mums!

vallend

Jesus Christ she’s on her HONEYMOON and is non stop posting. Hun let it rest. Enjoy yourself. She’s sooooo desperate for follows it’s tragic.

Dramallama2

Only just realised there is a thread about this girl, must of missed it last time I tried to look. Will have a good read later but I just can’t abide this girl. All she bloody does is complain non stop about how hard she finds parenting. It’s draining. She also go on as if shes the only women that solo parents and works. I really hope poor George doesn’t look back and see all this when he is older. She is getting worse with it. I just think maybe she isn’t cut out for parenting and isn’t very maternal. I hope she doesn’t have any more. Very rarely do you hear her be positive about parenting, just constant moaning and whining. She thinks she’s being real but I just think shes took it too far. Imagine if he sees all this one day though. As a solo parent myself Monday - Friday with a partner who works away I just can’t relate with how bad she makes it out to be.

Osmum

She said she has her work income, ash’s income and plus she’ll get child benefit and you tube/ads income they are not skint, she is paying for an extravagant wedding plus honeymoon and new house all at the same time. Read the room Shan, people are actually struggling to pay bills and buy food!!!
She does nothing but moan about that poor child she never praises him. Saying she doesn’t know what to do to help his tantrums, how about still talking to the camera and talk to your child you absolute melt! And try sitting and eating with him!

cchazeeee

She got a freebie then finally 🙄 I’m sure she probably messaged and begged them for the sofa for George. Just spend your own money on your child instead of going on the beg. You can afford a house, wedding and luxury honeymoon for yourselves but not a toy for your child

realistic_real_life

Why is she smiling and filming him being unwell? That would be my last priority. Like “hang on George, mummy just has to eye fuck herself then I’ll check you’re ok”. self-absorbed twat.
This. She doesn’t want to show his face but she’ll show him being ill and his new favourite poop position. We know where he lives, his full name, birthday, seen him running around in a nappy, get a full run down of how unhappy he is, but she’s protecting his privacy by not showing his face 🙄

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Think it’s disgusting she’s never commented on whirli going under considering how much she raved about it!
It's probably because she's gutted she can't get free stuff from them any more, weren't most of her whirli posts an ad anyway?

Also, for how money saving she claims to be, she really isn't. Whirli was like the most ineffective toy thing ever, you pay £10/month or whatever and then returned them. So in a year you'd spend £120+ and have no toys to show at the end of it. Has she never seen Facebook marketplace?! There's always literally hundreds of toys there and you can sell stuff on once you've finished with it or they don't like it?!

Same thing as hello fresh, they're always an ad too. I bet she wouldn't use them if they didn't "work" with her. I do get the odd hello fresh or gousto box every few months, but realistically they aren't cost effective, they're more convenient for busy weeks/holidays. So many of their meals can be done for a fraction of the price too!

The only thing that makes her "frugal" is when she says she got something fromm a charity shop or the fact she doesn't spend any money on George besides ugly beige clothes 🙄
maybe it's just me but after I had a baby, all my money goes to buying them things and I didn't buy half as much crap for myself that I actually didn't need anyway 🤣

realistic_real_life

The way she literally just describes a normal day but think she does sooo much more 🙄
It’s barely even a normal day! Does she read to him? Play with him? What about all the other household chores that need doing on a daily basis other than washing up?

Also, the the resentment in that whole ‘I spent 30 minutes cooking him dinner that he didn’t even eat’. It’s your literal responsibility. Fucking sit down and eat with him rather than leaving him to figure it out himself

• Sad

Puffin_island

VIP Member
I’d hate to be her employers, it’s not her fault that’s she’s looking after him but it must get tedious.
This is why it’s so hard for mothers to return to work!
While I completely agree about juggling childcare and work being a massive reason why mums struggle going back to work. The difference is most other mothers are off work and actually looking after their poorly child, not making and editing vlogs while their child is sat in front of the TV. If they do, they don't share it to the world via Instagram

cchazeeee

Long time lurker here 👀

Just had to finally give in and join the forum after seeing george being home sick again. Wonder if he is sick or playing up because he has been palmed off the last few weeks and is playing up at nursery because of it. Poor boy doesn’t need to be shoved into another new nursery he is sick of it … literally

• Sad

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
How can she possibly say she can’t afford childcare when she’s paying £22k for a wedding and moving house at the same time. She’s such a brag but then wants to be relatable all at the same time 🙃

Hbirdette

VIP Member
I flicked on her stories the other day and George was watching tv whilst eating dinner and she said on the story she was going to sit outside whilst he ate so he didn’t get disctracted. My little boy is 6 months younger than George but I wouldn’t dream of leaving him to eat by himself incase he started choking. Is that me overreacting?

• Heart

Poppybee45

Poor George again, run up to the wedding he will be ignored, he's then left for a week for the honeymoon and then they move house the week after and then straight into a new playgroup again 😔

It really is no wonder that he is in such a bad temper all the time, he has no love or attention and his surroundings have constantly changed and he's had no stability. How much does she think a poor one year old can take.

• Sad

whatonearth1

How much do you think she’s paying Ash to take all those photos?

My husband would be mega annoyed if I constantly did photos and got content for future vlogs.
My husband would laugh in my face as he watched me scrunch my bikini in between my arse cheeks and suffocating my southern region to snap a pic. To then pull a massive wedge out and continue as usual. Embarrassed for George to have a mother who puts more time into humiliating herself and husband and what they spend they’re time doing and snapping whilst on they’re honeymoon but does the absolute basic as a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Puffin_island

VIP Member
£400 for a family of 3 for a food shop Is rather alot too! Especially considering her partner is away 5 days a week!
And I assume nursery do food for George too?!

Also, she's definitely going to become a FT YouTuber SAHM after the move. It'll be a huge shock to her system how difficult it is to have your out of control toddler 24/7 to entertain, feed AND provide stimulation to help his development that he would at nursery. However, she probably thinks Mr Tumble and Peppa Pig can do it all instead.

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
The way she says “hopefully he’ll be entertained” in asda?! Why would a toddler be entertained in Asda. I’m sure your not in desperate need to get his clothes today, why not wait until he’s over chicken pox 🙄

I also can’t stand the whole “lost my style when I become a mum” are we supposed to throw out our entire wardrobe pre baby the minute the baby arrives? 😂

slothsays

Honestly believe from the tone of her posts lately that she’s laying the groundwork to quit her job. Keeps banging on about costs/childcare/not being interested in a career any more. Which is fine but just own it! I imagine once the wedding and move is out the way this might become a reality?
I’d be worried to quit my job if I was a motherhood YouTuber who no longer wants to show my son. The wedding content will be gone too. 🤔