homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I thought when I watched it! I’m not married but have 2 children and if I was to get married and either of them ran up to us on the dance floor, I would pick them up and dance with them!
She’s going to have such a downer when she gets back from this honeymoon, only so many times you can share your wedding pics before it’s over 😂

Reactions: 2
OMG I’ve just seen this. Sorry but I know it’s your wedding day but don’t ignore your child. I think this sums her up. Genuinely sums the pair of them up. I know we are all different but if my child ran to the dance floor while doing a first dance I’d be picking them up. My friend had triplets and they all came running on their first dance and it was cuter than anything seeing the 5 of them up together.
Oh but they practised the routine & George wasn’t part of it 🙄 seriously though, she spends every bloody day ignoring her child, what’s new?

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's not maternal... When she was on mat leave, she seemed to really enjoy time with George.
I think she's bitter that a) her YT career didn't take off enough for her to be a full time mumm blogger, and
B) ash put his foot down and she's had to stop showing George's face. Hard to grow a mummy channel when you cant show your kid.

That bitterness means she can't appreciate what she does have. She reminds me of Veruca Salt... I Want it NOW!!! Is she an only child by any chance?!! Daddy's princess who was given everything she asked for?!

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's not maternal... When she was on mat leave, she seemed to really enjoy time with George.
I think she's bitter that a) her YT career didn't take off enough for her to be a full time mumm blogger, and
B) ash put his foot down and she's had to stop showing George's face. Hard to grow a mummy channel when you cant show your kid.

That bitterness means she can't appreciate what she does have. She reminds me of Veruca Salt... I Want it NOW!!! Is she an only child by any chance?!! Daddy's princess who was given everything she asked for?!
Yeah she enjoyed time off because it was just that, time off. The poor kid hardly had any toys though, and the ones he did have were beige & really not very colourful. Or from Whirli so she’d get rid of them as soon as he started showing an interest! She’d also prop up his bottles at sit on the sofa with a cuppa rather than feed her baby. Those snuggles are so important, and to be honest, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t cuddle your own baby at every opportunity. But maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Finally caught up with the thread. So glad I’m not the only one who sees this horrible girl for what she is! Shocked to see she vapes, I doubt she cares about vaping in front of George, she doesn’t care about anything else to do with him. She definitely doesn’t seem maternal to me either though sorry! Not the tiniest bit. She treats that poor boy like tit and like he’s such a huge inconvenience all the time it actually makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 6
The first day of her honeymoon & she’s posting on instagram. Just enjoy your holiday with your husband & post when you’re back for fucks sake. Bet Ash is thrilled

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she enjoyed time off because it was just that, time off. The poor kid hardly had any toys though, and the ones he did have were beige & really not very colourful. Or from Whirli so she’d get rid of them as soon as he started showing an interest! She’d also prop up his bottles at sit on the sofa with a cuppa rather than feed her baby. Those snuggles are so important, and to be honest, I don’t understand why you wouldn’t cuddle your own baby at every opportunity. But maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♀️
Definitely not just you!! My 9 month old loves feeding himself and holding the bottle now but I still always sit and cuddle with him while he’s having it, they grow so quick why would you not want to savour those moments?!

Reactions: 5
Definitely not just you!! My 9 month old loves feeding himself and holding the bottle now but I still always sit and cuddle with him while he’s having it, they grow so quick why would you not want to savour those moments?!
Mine’s almost 2 and we still contact nap whenever I can! Baby cuddles are the best

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The bottle thing is what really made me start disliking her.
And then once during a Q&A, someone asked if she did sleep training with George and it was so blatant she was lying or trying to hide she did as she claimed to have "never even heard of it" Personally I don't believe sleep training is right but if someone chooses to do it, that's their decision. But why lie about it. Either tell the truth or simply just don't select the question to answer if you don't want to talk about it?!? It's not like the Instagram Q&A box forces you to answer it

The bottle thing is what really made me start disliking her.
And then once during a Q&A, someone asked if she did sleep training with George and it was so blatant she was lying or trying to hide she did as she claimed to have "never even heard of it" Personally I don't believe sleep training is right but if someone chooses to do it, that's their decision. But why lie about it. Either tell the truth or simply just don't select the question to answer if you don't want to talk about it?!? It's not like the Instagram Q&A box forces you to answer it
She stood outside his room listening to him cry in one of the videos, saying how hard it was. She’s also mentioned a few times about not going in to see to him when he’s crying and leaving him to see if he’ll go back to sleep. She realised there are a lot of people speaking out against sleep training and tried to cover up that she did / does it

Reactions: 3
That's true. I had blanked the solo bottles out of my head. I'll blame pregnancy hormones 🤣

Didn’t she also recently say she holds his door closed from the outside when he gets out of the toddler bed 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She stood outside his room listening to him cry in one of the videos, saying how hard it was. She’s also mentioned a few times about not going in to see to him when he’s crying and leaving him to see if he’ll go back to sleep. She realised there are a lot of people speaking out against sleep training and tried to cover up that she did / does it
Well that definitely proves she lied then! I've seen plenty of videos and posts about t pdethat did sleep training and were honest about it that they maybe wish they didn't do it or they did and it didn't help, and others that said it was perfect for them and their baby.
That's genuine "realistic real life" that we'd want to watch, but instead it's just her going about her day and ignoring poor George 🙄

I just can't understand how thick she is

FFS she goes out and leaves the oven on, leaves George unattended whilst eating and whilst he's in the bath? I just don't get why, when eat of these things could easily be resolved?

Leaving oven on, surely she could cook dinner a little earlier or later to avoid leaving it on? Or, rearrange what she needs to do to a better time after dinner

Leaving George unattended whilst eating - just why? There's still choking risks at his age

Leaving him in the bath? She said before she does this to get his pyjamas etc ready - why aren't they ready and set out before she starts bath time routine, what about when the bath is running...?

Honestly can't stand the lass and the fact she videoed inside someones home, when viewing their house, just makes me fume

Reactions: 7
The worst part of it all to me, though, is that no relative/friend or even Ash (ffs!!!) seems to care enough for George to stop her from misstreating her child. We've all seen it on instagram, and she only posts a fraction of her day, so how come no one else has said enough!

I still can’t get over her leaving him in the bath. My youngest is a similar age to George and I wouldn’t dare! I still hover with my hands over the bathtub in case they slip. You never know and things with kids can happen in a second. The fact she leaves all these things in vlogs for the world to see just shows she either doesn’t care or is thick as pig tit. Probably both!

Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over her leaving him in the bath. My youngest is a similar age to George and I wouldn’t dare! I still hover with my hands over the bathtub in case they slip. You never know and things with kids can happen in a second. The fact she leaves all these things in vlogs for the world to see just shows she either doesn’t care or is thick as pig tit. Probably both!
It gives me so much anxiety too! My LB is 20 months old and like you, I still hover with my hands over the bath and have an anti slip mat! I wouldn't dream of leaving him alone for 1 minute, never mind 5 whilst I sort his clothes out etc.

Reactions: 3
It gives me so much anxiety too! My LB is 20 months old and like you, I still hover with my hands over the bath and have an anti slip mat! I wouldn't dream of leaving him alone for 1 minute, never mind 5 whilst I sort his clothes out etc.
I’m the same… I get frightened just turning round to grab his towel off of the rail incase he slips, let alone leave the room!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.