Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Recap : Holly Stanley is transitioning at some point in the near future. Possibly. If the doctors ever give her the hormones she paid for after she begged the money on live. She is on live everyday begging for gifts for something, you can even have a song played of your choice for a gift!
She has a CV longer than her life, from being a brickie all the way to a professional TT motorbike racer. She can’t keep up with her lies so relies on Tattle to keep track or just flat out denies she said it. That’s usually when she becomes defensive and aggressive.
Likes to claim we here on Tattle are misgendering her daily, which is a lie, and will only read out comments from here if they can be twisted to her narrative.
‘Works’ as a broadcaster on TT and BIGO, couldn’t get a job as she broke her leg that needed surgery but then didn’t but that’s because she’s self healing. Damn miracle.
Has an unhealthy obsession with her nails. Won’t go to a shop to get them done professionally, begs followers to buy her nail stuff from Amazon to file them to the skin!
She also has an unhealthy obsession with weed, being a know it all and @SforShortbread 😂
If you’re a cook, she’s a chef. If you’re a having cramps she has a period. If what ever you have is bad, she has it worse. If you have a good job, she’s in SWAT. She will always be better than you. Except if you’re a dog walker. Then you win.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Molly_Ol

Tease 😝😝😝

Irish cat ? Don’t answer that if you don’t want to ❤
That's me ❤

I must say having been on this forum as of recently, and witnessed so many lies, deceit, manipulation, aggression, threats, scams, MISOGONY, I sincerely do not believe H has any intention of transitioning. Yes, H I said it. Cat from Ireland who used to drop in. I think you are a complete and utter scam artist of the worst description and you use your platform to scam every single person at every opportunity. You have no moral compass, no respect for people or animals, and you use your platform to scam and eulogise, not to converse or educate or inspire, you literally aggressively ram lies and BS everybody's throat if you are not hinting for cash and gifts and barely thanking people for it. What makes you think you are entitled to that? It's not your world we are living in, mate. "The Holly show".. 90% of us were supporters until we saw the cracks and realised we were being led down the garden path🙄.. NOBODY here was transphobic, most of us donated gifts or cash because WE SUPPORTED your "transition" which is utter BULL. We watched daily, defended you, encouraged you, built you up when you were down, we were ALL invested... And for what?? Garage music and cigarettes? A few make up/ nail tutorials where you claimed to know more than highly trained professional... Pls... You have no idea how hard women work to become the best in their field and the commitment and that takes. Start producing your receipts if you are so committed and then and only then can you redeem yourself from this shit show YOU have created.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fuck it, she’ll see this anyway. I’m a chartered tax advisor and this week I reported her to HMRC. She says ‘gifts’ are tax free which they are. What she’s not saying is that now she’s considering herself an ‘internet broadcaster’ or whatever she considers herself, this is considered a trade so whatever she earns whilst ‘broadcasting’ is considered an income. Along with that amount she’s ‘paid’ by BIGO are not gifts as they are paid to her outside of her ‘broadcasts’ therefore are considered a taxable income. I mean, do what you fucking want for money but at least pay your way like the rest of us. On top of reporting her to HMRC I reported her to all relevant benefit departments because she’s also no declaring her hearings to them whilst they pay her however many £100s each month.
Spread your shitty lies to anyone online, that doesn’t bother me but if you’re going to decide this is a way of earning a living then at least pay fucking tax on it. Cuz your ‘£500 a month’ from Bigo, plus benefits, plus ‘donations’ to PayPal will all be added together to put you above the personal allowance and you can pay tax like the rest of us you disgusting scrounged. 😡

My theory on why she may not directly be responding here is that we are stating inarguable points. Many of our points are practical, and some things we have picked up probably hit too close to home. We are not trolling her here, we are all giving a synopsis having observed her for months on end. I don't think there is a huge amount she can logically defend here. It's much easier to pick up certain statements and twist them to suit her narrative on TT and have a one-way conversation and ignore many logically arguments via comments than it is to have an actual debate one to one, her way of arguments is to victimise, play mind games or gaslight any minor curiosities or follow-ups re her lies. Its much is much easier to slate us all as transphobic haters than it is to have a logical argument and get anywhere with her. And in all actuality, we are having a fairly civilized conversation which unfortunately for her reading, might hurt her ego or chances of scamming any more people into giving her money but aside from that it states facts not promoting hate. I would happily take Holly on here if she wanted to have a direct discussion as im sure plenty of others have. I've said who I am, im confident in giving my opinion and nothing to hide here, or worry about as I would not promote hurt, harm or hate on any person. Freedom of speech!
She can try all she wants to accuse me as some sort of anti trans hate speaker but the fact of the day is that she’s a fucking liar and nothing else. Try and portray me otherwise because I’m a cis gender male who is gay and in a relationship with a guy who was born a female. How can I possibly be transphobic or anti-lgbt when I’m shagging a man who was born a women (my long term partner) and identify as lgbt myself? She can fucking do one if she thinks we will never understand. I don’t like her because of her lies, not because of anything else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

CheeseeGromit

I’ll go first.. I may as well just admit and put it out there. My names holly stanley and I had to make this account to get all the attention that I’m losing from my mods at the moment. I also forgot to state in my lives that did you know my mum is actually the Virgin Mary and that’s how I know so much about how bullshit the bible is? Just had to put it out there and my dad was Joseph but the three wise men stole me as a baby then sold me to the queen recently

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So happy a new thread was set up! I was stuck in a meeting at work so couldn’t watch her live but I kept checking on here to see if anything had happened on her lives 😂 I really want to know where she’s going tonight. I’m gunna be disappointed when it turns out she only went to a Toby Carvery. Don’t worry though, she’s known Toby her whole life, Mr Carvery is actually her uncle and he’s leaving the company to her in his will.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well done. You've done the right thing there. Fair is fair and nobody on this earth deserves to get away with scamming people left right and centre. She's shot herself in the foot here and im sure plenty of cancer survivors will be glad to know that she hadn't gotten away with doing them out of hundreds of pounds.
do you know, I felt so fucking awful doing it at first and I deliberated for quite a while over whether I should do it or not but decided that yes,
1) she’s breaking the law by not declaring it
2) we all pay tax if we have to through PAYE
3) as I have my chartered status now, It’s legally binding that I must report any tax evasion I see if I knowingly see it and know enough to report it. The fact I can see by her ‘job’ is taxable and the fact I know her address by that troll accounts. It means legally I have enough info to report. Perhaps if she was a nice enough lady then I’d have pretended I didn’t know anything but she’s an awful women and it’s not fair on anyone else.
As a side note, if Holly or her little troll Mods want to challenge me on this then PLEASE message me privately and I’ll provide my CTA (Chartered Institute of Tax Advisors) personal number and you’re welcome to report me. I have every single screen recording of any time that you have broken any benefit or taxable law that I reported. I missed a few recordings and because of that I haven’t reported them but every incident I reported has recorded evidence so PLEASE come at me if you want to challenge me. My DMs are ALWAYS open and I’ll always reply as I have nothing to hide 😘

• Heart

crushedvelvet65

Ok I will confess to who I am… I am Hollys chair! I’m sick too death of her sitting in me for 14hrs a day listening too shit grime music, getting all her make up dust all over me her weed and fag smoke all over me the constant lies she tells! I have too listen too it all day in day out I feel so unclean someone please send help (or an antibacterial wipe at least)

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
OK so.. A question for you all.
Their relationship seems to be under some stress, especially if she has to dash off when jess gets a whiff she's on TT. Would you quit TT to save your relationship, or carry on behind your OHs back? Cos personally if he said go, I'd go off and sort my relationship out.

Reactions: 9

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Why is she not on live?! She's my usual Thursday background noise while I'm tidying up changing beds. Instead I'm listening to Lucy's breathing. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My name is red

VIP Member
I'm new here guys and I heard about this forum from her live the other day. I've had to say you lot have had me in complete stitches with these threads. I've been watching from afar on her lives for a while, was also a mod previously. Can I just say the amount of times I was asked "hey babe can I lend x amount" obviously not gonna give too much away cos that wud give away my identity. It's a disgrace how she won't work and leaves Jess to work full time. I mean if she's worked all these jobs as a builder, a cook, a nail tech surely she'll get a job easy. How they survive on just one wage and her so called amount from bigo I'll never know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Does anybody else’s opinion of holly just go lower and lower the more that comes out? It’s shocking the lies she has told purely to satisfy her greed

I’m so sorry to all you guys that have at some point been a mod for holly and have been manipulated/ guilted into sending her money/gifts/items. I’m a big believe in karma and one day I think what she has done will come back round and bite her on her ungrateful scamming arse

• Heart
Well I just got back from the delights that is Tesco. I had to get my cupcakes in before I’m banged up for the rest of my life for expressing an opinion with you lovely lot. I’m gonna have to find a way to smuggle some in 🤣🤣I can just imagine us all in a court room 🤣 with our online alias’s. As for holly has she been back on whilst I was get rammed from all angles in tesco?
*ok just realised that sounds wrong. The ramming was with trolleys.
*im not making this sound any better. I’ll jump in my ever growing hole now

• Haha