Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep absolutely.. Never came across the likes
Literally - there is nothing redeeming about her the way she goes on and she just continues to show her true colours

Oh everyone of the troll accounts is demi! I reckon bi-polar bear is on here 😂😂 someone yesterday said they wrote a post on here trying too stick up for H and it got deleted, I never see that at all think someone was lying 🤣🤣
yeah posts dont just get deleted, thats a total lie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
oh and I nearly forget her protesting last night that she doesn't use filters, like at all, everrrr. She defo has a smoothing/beauty filter on and one to whiten her teeth as someone on here once mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Need everyone in around 10pm someone in charge of the thread needs to do a head count haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh and I nearly forget her protesting last night that she doesn't use filters, like at all, everrrr. She defo has a smoothing/beauty filter on and one to whiten her teeth as someone on here once mentioned
She's so arrogant I can't get over how much I dislike someone from TT... I can't begin to imagine what we don't know about her. She's trying to prove something bringing the dogs on a 8 min walk as well earlier.

• Heart
Well I just got back from the delights that is Tesco. I had to get my cupcakes in before I’m banged up for the rest of my life for expressing an opinion with you lovely lot. I’m gonna have to find a way to smuggle some in 🤣🤣I can just imagine us all in a court room 🤣 with our online alias’s. As for holly has she been back on whilst I was get rammed from all angles in tesco?
*ok just realised that sounds wrong. The ramming was with trolleys.
*im not making this sound any better. I’ll jump in my ever growing hole now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I just got back from the delights that is Tesco. I had to get my cupcakes in before I’m banged up for the rest of my life for expressing an opinion with you lovely lot. I’m gonna have to find a way to smuggle some in 🤣🤣I can just imagine us all in a court room 🤣 with our online alias’s. As for holly has she been back on whilst I was get rammed from all angles in tesco?
*ok just realised that sounds wrong. The ramming was with trolleys.
*im not making this sound any better. I’ll jump in my ever growing hole now
Not that I'm aware I've been dealing with the demons and just finished cooking my tea. This is why I do tesco online. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not that I'm aware I've been dealing with the demons and just finished cooking my tea. This is why I do tesco online. 😂
I did do it on line but stupid me only added 1 bread to the basket to keep my slot then forgot about it and it got cancelled 🤣🤣 the kids must of been on one that day or I’d had a wine too many

• Haha
Oh everyone of the troll accounts is demi! I reckon bi-polar bear is on here 😂😂 someone yesterday said they wrote a post on here trying too stick up for H and it got deleted, I never see that at all think someone was lying 🤣🤣
I saw that. You can't delete posts as far as I can see else I would have deleted my post with the unfortunate typo and re written it to be respectful. I did chuckle at that comment. If we could delete then I'm sure one of us would have removed the misgendering posts from those users who did to keep the thread respectful.

Blame the kids..... Always.
Agreed. They are the reasons behind many of the things that get forgotten about for me. Like booking online shopping and my sanity.

The eggs from October 😷 yuck yuck 🤢
Sorry what was this?! I missed this!!

Done it 😄 happy reading haha

I often wonder why Jess married holly. Like what does she gain from this facade of a marriage? Certainly not happiness from the looks of things
I can't find the tag 😭😭

Last edited:
I saw that. You can't delete posts as far as I can see else I would have deleted my post with the unfortunate typo and re written it to be respectful. I did chuckle at that comment. If we could delete then I'm sure one of us would have removed the misgendering posts from those users who did to keep the thread respectful.

Agreed. They are the reasons behind many of the things that get forgotten about for me. Like booking online shopping and my sanity.

Sorry what was this?! I missed this!!

I can't find the tag 😭😭
The posts absolutely can’t be deleted. Silly little liars 🤣 I did tag you in the comment of that post not sure why you can’t see it 🤔

Hopefully you can see that^^ 🙏🏻 it’s that thread your wanting

• Heart
There’s a filter on TikTok that automatically comes on your videos - I look well fit in my videos .. it takes years off you. Me, cat fish!? meeeow!!!

• Haha
That was definitely bullshit, arse lickers🤣

Yeah I remember her showing us that she had teeth whitener on and you can always tell she has the smooth filter on whenever she turns her head to the size or whatever the camera needs to focus again so she loses it for like a split second

• Haha
Just got back from work and caught up, tbh with the amount of people holly says is getting charged, the whole of England would have been arrested by now. If anything she will be charged for time wasting at the rate she goes. Get over yourself holly. Just because your mods ask how high? When you say jump don’t mean everyone does. Like the police have you on some VIP list or something. Best get the queen over to my door considering you have her on Speed dial. Didn’t you know that holly is next to the throne because she has so much privilege in the royal family 😂

• Haha
Her phoning to report every time someone breathes the wrong way

Did she not say the other day that arrests were being made that day? 🤣🤣 Its amazing how she knows everrrrryything.

• Haha
Had anyone else thought it funny how she’s not allowed too have more than one device according to her because of what she went to prison for 🤔 but she has more than one so another load of verbal diarrhoea

Had anyone else thought it funny how she’s not allowed too have more than one device according to her because of what she went to prison for 🤔 but she has more than one so another load of verbal diarrhoea
Every time her lips move it’s another lie spurting out. She wouldn’t know what the truth was if it slapped her in the face

My kids are always to blame in this house🤣 who ate the chocolate? I dunno must have been the kids🤷🏼‍♀️👀🤣
It’s always the kids 🤣 the kids have a liking to my hubbys not-so-secret secret stash of chocolates.. 😇

• Haha
The things she was saying today in her rants were so funny, she slipped up so many times. I’m sure she said before she’s only moving 5 minutes up the road, now it’s miles and miles away where no one will find her (not that we’re trying to, I promise holly! You are not in danger with us😂), the carpet was wrecked by previous tenants, I’m sure she said she’d been living for years and years and started off in one room? It’s all bullshit!

She’s live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.