Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or better still ask mods for money...I've been in that situation on numerous occasions. Not been her friend for months now cos got on to her. If only I'd known about this forum beforehand. All the stuff her mods give her, dressing gowns. Eye lashes, makeup, wedding dresses, shoes and she gives nothing back all take take take. All the booze I bought her on her wedding day aswell via the spoons app. Such a fool
You are not a fool, we all supported her once until we opened our eyes.

Reactions: 2
Or better still ask mods for money...I've been in that situation on numerous occasions. Not been her friend for months now cos got on to her. If only I'd known about this forum beforehand. All the stuff her mods give her, dressing gowns. Eye lashes, makeup, wedding dresses, shoes and she gives nothing back all take take take. All the booze I bought her on her wedding day aswell via the spoons app. Such a fool
I wanna know who you are.. I won't go into too much detail here cos I think she would click who I am.

Reactions: 1
So people have gave her more than just money/gifts? Wow.

She's not talking because she doesn't want jess to hear her, as jess is downstairs

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why’s she not talking and looking extra gormless? Attention seeking at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why’s she not talking and looking extra gormless? Attention seeking at its finest.
She said because everything she says gets twisted 🤷🏻‍♀️ But it’s most likely because Jess is home and holly should be spending time with her not being on live

Reactions: 3
Also, I wondered why she had so many trolls and then it dawned on
Same here sweet I can't give too much away myself I'm afraid...xx
I couldn't give a tit if she knows who I am, I don't watch her anymore I just come here. I'm Cat x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.