Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry, I realise I rambled on and on in the last post.
Another point is I’m very confused how she’s specifically mentioned her mother (not her father) is a millionaire but chose not to accept her because she’s a vicar and doesn’t accept her.
Only judging by her previous lies, I find it hard that as a minimum wage clergywomen how she can be a millionaire? If anybody else had said it then I’d have assumed that the mother came from a wealthy background so didn’t have to choose a job that paid well but because it’s H, I just struggle to believe it.

She’s proven on multiple multiple occasions (take the donations form the ‘millionaire’ women dying of cancer as a an example) that whenever someone queries taking money from them or she has to defend herself it’s immediately “they’re a millionaire, they can afford to do it” if anything, it shows how money orientated and materialising she is by that being her first thought to justify her actions.

On another note, it’s surprised me she hasn’t commented in here. For such a feisty women who would apparently take anybody on, why has she not come to defend herself when she openly admits she reads this? Perhaps she isn’t as hard as she thinks and knows she’d be eaten alive in this chat. I’m sure we’ve almost got as many members in this thread as she does followers 😂 that also suggests that most of her followers are commenting on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Tater

Chatty Member
The way Jess was like

I thought you said you weren't doing much face make up?

Holly: "iTs OnLY A LittLe BiT" 👀

Ma'am you have half of superdrug on your face. That's not even close to a little bit. Hope she kept a few of her brickie tools. She'll need a trowel to scrape all that off later.

That was so super awks though. I also get the impression Jess didn't wanna go anywhere either. She sounded annoyed at having to get ready to leave the house.
Can't blame her.

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
I'm new here guys and I heard about this forum from her live the other day. I've had to say you lot have had me in complete stitches with these threads. I've been watching from afar on her lives for a while, was also a mod previously. Can I just say the amount of times I was asked "hey babe can I lend x amount" obviously not gonna give too much away cos that wud give away my identity. It's a disgrace how she won't work and leaves Jess to work full time. I mean if she's worked all these jobs as a builder, a cook, a nail tech surely she'll get a job easy. How they survive on just one wage and her so called amount from bigo I'll never know.
Welcome! And congratulations on making it out alive and still with money in your pocket 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼.

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Also Holly asking for money is not a common thing so I believe I can't expose myself with this. She cried wolf on a live, and yanno I felt bad for her. She was in my inbox messaging asking for money. So me being me sent it her. I've scribbled the date out so she can't back track to who it is. She said I would get it back. But several months have gone by and I've not got a whiff of it back or even inboxed me to say would I like it back.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Christ, I come back in here again and there’s another 15 pages to read 😅 we’ll be making a new thread every 24 hours if this keeps on 😂

I did some snooping today. I know she said she’s from Surrey or perhaps I got that wrong? I look searched her dead last name (Loveday) and there was a man with that last name that did indeed get an MBE or an OBE or both (I can’t remember). He’s a scientist or engineer from Surrey but I couldn’t be sure that’s him. I also found a female vicar, priest or some sort of clergy women from Surrey with the same last name but I couldn’t find any relationship between the man and women so no idea if they’re connected.

I also tried to do a search for when she apparently did a prison stint. I can’t deny, she looks dodgy AF so wouldn’t surprise me if she had done a prison sentence but ordinarily for such a long sentence, at least the local papers would have reported on this but there’s nothing.

With regards to if this was her birth name, it’s possible it wasn’t as she’s said before she adopted so could have taken on the adopted families name but the name that’s on her PayPal in her bio is also the name that’s listed on companies house as the director that’s on the company that’s registered to her home address. I don’t have great feelings to Holly but I hate the fact that someone leaked her address online incase that puts her in danger but that’s how I know that company is connected to her as it’s the same address.

On a side note from this, I hope someone can correct me but you can legally change your name even if you’re not transgender so why has Holly not legally changed her name to Holly so she can erase all connection to the old Mr Loveday? Surely that would be one of the first things you’d do so you can forget about your previous life. It’s not very expensive to change your name and a drop in the ocean compared to how much people have ‘donated’ to her. I suppose that adds to the theory that she’s apparently not transgender. I’ll be honest, I’m still undecided if she’s an authentic transgender. I only say that because if she truly is then I can’t imagine how hard it is to hear people not accept you. If she isn’t then… well… I wouldn’t be holding back my thoughts if that’s came out!

Omg.... I would hate to know how many unfortunate souls are being bullied into lodging her cash.. I imagine she manipulates an awful lot from Bipolarbear (not sure if that's the correct user name) but I see a lot of very young or vulnerable women or people on her live stream and I have no doubt she gets direct contact details to request the cash from them as well. This all must be put to an end once and for all.
Bipolarbear seems either young or vulnerable so I imagine she is an easy target for holly unfortunately. It’s absolutely sad how someone can be so selfish and use people the way that she does. Holly absolutely has no shame

• Heart

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Holly Stanley #3 - Dogs, mods and frozen pies, no one is safe from Holly's lies 😂

Is it bad she's not been on live today and I'm quite worried. Is she OK, how is she coping being away from tiktok. But I suppose if it's jess day off, jess won't allow it. Surprised she ain't put parental controls on Internet. 😂
not the parental controls 😂 I bet its not prawn they have a blocker on, its TT and social media on their safe filter in that house 😂

Over 160 replies to go first 🤣 thread locks at 1k don’t worry just yet about making a new one haha
We like to be prepared, it was traumatic enough when the original thread got locked!

• Haha
I wish we could get Jess’s side of things and see how she is really feeling about all of this going on. I feel really sorry for her.

Mo4

VIP Member
Ì
H has always said she can’t have more than one device because of what she went inside for
I have known a few dealers in my time that have gone down for it but I have never heard them say that they are restricted to only having 1 device when they get out

Christ, I come back in here again and there’s another 15 pages to read 😅 we’ll be making a new thread every 24 hours if this keeps on 😂

I did some snooping today. I know she said she’s from Surrey or perhaps I got that wrong? I look searched her dead last name (Loveday) and there was a man with that last name that did indeed get an MBE or an OBE or both (I can’t remember). He’s a scientist or engineer from Surrey but I couldn’t be sure that’s him. I also found a female vicar, priest or some sort of clergy women from Surrey with the same last name but I couldn’t find any relationship between the man and women so no idea if they’re connected.

I also tried to do a search for when she apparently did a prison stint. I can’t deny, she looks dodgy AF so wouldn’t surprise me if she had done a prison sentence but ordinarily for such a long sentence, at least the local papers would have reported on this but there’s nothing.

With regards to if this was her birth name, it’s possible it wasn’t as she’s said before she adopted so could have taken on the adopted families name but the name that’s on her PayPal in her bio is also the name that’s listed on companies house as the director that’s on the company that’s registered to her home address. I don’t have great feelings to Holly but I hate the fact that someone leaked her address online incase that puts her in danger but that’s how I know that company is connected to her as it’s the same address.

On a side note from this, I hope someone can correct me but you can legally change your name even if you’re not transgender so why has Holly not legally changed her name to Holly so she can erase all connection to the old Mr Loveday? Surely that would be one of the first things you’d do so you can forget about your previous life. It’s not very expensive to change your name and a drop in the ocean compared to how much people have ‘donated’ to her. I suppose that adds to the theory that she’s apparently not transgender. I’ll be honest, I’m still undecided if she’s an authentic transgender. I only say that because if she truly is then I can’t imagine how hard it is to hear people not accept you. If she isn’t then… well… I wouldn’t be holding back my thoughts if that’s came out!
Her Dad's name wasn't Loveday if he was the one that indeed designed the scruton strikes (the spirals on the top of chimneys) that were named after Christopher (kit) Scruton which according to Holly is her dad

Last edited:

Molly_Ol

That’s because holly (I’m sorry to say it-no offence intended) has the strength and stature of a man. So she wouldn’t be scared of a woman that’s smaller and maybe not as strong as she is
I don't think you need to apologise for stating scientific facts. Whilst I respect holly identifies as a woman, her body was built differently to ours which is why she needs so much money to transition. Physically she would have an advantage in a physical altercation which is why there is so much controversy with trans athletes beating other women in sports due to these specific advantages. It doesn't make anyone transphobic for stating these undeniable facts.

• Heart