Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I only really started paying attention to names of mods since I came on here tbh. Which was really recent. So I haven't a clue ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 1
oh and I nearly forget her protesting last night that she doesn't use filters, like at all, everrrr. She defo has a smoothing/beauty filter on and one to whiten her teeth as someone on here once mentioned
In other words, she's too great for a filter.... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In other words, she's too great for a filter.... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I refuse to believe that a 40 odd year old who gets through a pack a day and drinks nothing but tango fruit twist and monster and eats mainly takeout has skin like that. Sorry. Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ll go first.. I may as well just admit and put it out there. My names holly stanley and I had to make this account to get all the attention that Iโ€™m losing from my mods at the moment. I also forgot to state in my lives that did you know my mum is actually the Virgin Mary and thatโ€™s how I know so much about how bullshit the bible is? Just had to put it out there and my dad was Joseph but the three wise men stole me as a baby then sold me to the queen recently

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™ll go first.. I may as well just admit and put it out there. My names holly stanley and I had to make this account to get all the attention that Iโ€™m losing from my mods at the moment. I also forgot to state in my lives that did you know my mum is actually the Virgin Mary and thatโ€™s how I know so much about how bullshit the bible is? Just had to put it out there and my dad was Joseph but the three wise men stole me as a baby then sold me to the queen recently
Omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.