Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I realise I rambled on and on in the last post.
Another point is I’m very confused how she’s specifically mentioned her mother (not her father) is a millionaire but chose not to accept her because she’s a vicar and doesn’t accept her.
Only judging by her previous lies, I find it hard that as a minimum wage clergywomen how she can be a millionaire? If anybody else had said it then I’d have assumed that the mother came from a wealthy background so didn’t have to choose a job that paid well but because it’s H, I just struggle to believe it.

She’s proven on multiple multiple occasions (take the donations form the ‘millionaire’ women dying of cancer as a an example) that whenever someone queries taking money from them or she has to defend herself it’s immediately “they’re a millionaire, they can afford to do it” if anything, it shows how money orientated and materialising she is by that being her first thought to justify her actions.

On another note, it’s surprised me she hasn’t commented in here. For such a feisty women who would apparently take anybody on, why has she not come to defend herself when she openly admits she reads this? Perhaps she isn’t as hard as she thinks and knows she’d be eaten alive in this chat. I’m sure we’ve almost got as many members in this thread as she does followers 😂 that also suggests that most of her followers are commenting on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another point is I’m very confused how she’s specifically mentioned her mother (not her father) is a millionaire but chose not to accept her because she’s a vicar and doesn’t accept her.
Only judging by her previous lies, I find it hard that as a minimum wage clergywomen how she can be a millionaire? If anybody else had said it then I’d have assumed that the mother came from a wealthy background so didn’t have to choose a job that paid well but because it’s H, I just struggle to believe it.

She’s proven on multiple multiple occasions (take the donations form the ‘millionaire’ women dying of cancer as a an example) that whenever someone queries taking money from them or she has to defend herself it’s immediately “they’re a millionaire, they can afford to do it” if anything, it shows how money orientated and materialising she is by that being her first thought to justify her actions.

On another note, it’s surprised me she hasn’t commented in here. For such a feisty women who would apparently take anybody on, why has she not come to defend herself when she openly admits she reads this? Perhaps she isn’t as hard as she thinks and knows she’d be eaten alive in this chat. I’m sure we’ve almost got as many members in this thread as she does followers 😂 that also suggests that most of her followers are commenting on here!
She says her mum earns a seven figure salary and was one of the first women to be ordained in the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ì
I have known a few dealers in my time that have gone down for it but I have never heard them say that they are restricted to only having 1 device when they get out

Her Dad's name wasn't Loveday if he was the one that indeed designed the scruton strikes (the spirals on the top of chimneys) that were named after Christopher (kit) Scruton which according to Holly is her dad
According to Google this kit guy had 1 daughter? Like why would you even lie about things like that. What a bizarre thing to make up

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She says her mum earns a seven figure salary and was one of the first women to be ordained in the UK
Well if that’s the case then she her mother would be Angela Berners-Wilson who was ordained in 1994. But she’s based down in bath and always has been so wouldn’t tie in with her saying her mums lives in the richest part of Surrey?! (Insert @glowgirl

Fucked that up! All I wanted to include was glow girls catch phrase for her Darlinggggg

According to Google this kit guy had 1 daughter? Like why would you even lie about things like that. What a bizarre thing to make up
It’s always gunna be an issue. Lies always get found out. But they’ll be found out even quicker when you’ve got thousands of people listening to them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Well if that’s the case then she her mother would be Angela Berners-Wilson who was ordained in 1994. But she’s based down in bath and always has been so wouldn’t tie in with her saying her mums lives in the richest part of Surrey?! (Insert @glowgirl

Fucked that up! All I wanted to include was glow girls catch phrase for her Darlinggggg

It’s always gunna be an issue. Lies always get found out. But they’ll be found out even quicker when you’ve got thousands of people listening to them!
The lies to big herself up are not very good. She needs to at least do some research first or think of ones a little less far fetched. Or even better just be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just don’t understand it. The lies about her parents are just completely bizarre

Reactions: 2

It actually gives me the creeps the stuff she lies about

• Heart

On another note, it’s surprised me she hasn’t commented in here. For such a feisty women who would take anybody on, why has she not come to defend herself when she openly admits she reads this? Perhaps she isn’t as hard as she thinks and knows she’d be eaten alive in this chat. I’m sure we’ve almost got as many members in this thread as she does followers 😂 that also suggests that most of her followers are commenting on here!
My theory on why she may not directly be responding here is that we are stating inarguable points. Many of our points are practical, and some things we have picked up probably hit too close to home. We are not trolling her here, we are all giving a synopsis having observed her for months on end. I don't think there is a huge amount she can logically defend here. It's much easier to pick up certain statements and twist them to suit her narrative on TT and have a one-way conversation and ignore many logically arguments via comments than it is to have an actual debate one to one, her way of arguments is to victimise, play mind games or gaslight any minor curiosities or follow-ups re her lies. Its much is much easier to slate us all as transphobic haters than it is to have a logical argument and get anywhere with her. And in all actuality, we are having a fairly civilized conversation which unfortunately for her reading, might hurt her ego or chances of scamming any more people into giving her money but aside from that it states facts not promoting hate. I would happily take Holly on here if she wanted to have a direct discussion as im sure plenty of others have. I've said who I am, im confident in giving my opinion and nothing to hide here, or worry about as I would not promote hurt, harm or hate on any person. Freedom of speech!

• Heart
duck it, she’ll see this anyway. I’m a chartered tax advisor and this week I reported her to HMRC. She says ‘gifts’ are tax free which they are. What she’s not saying is that now she’s considering herself an ‘internet broadcaster’ or whatever she considers herself, this is considered a trade so whatever she earns whilst ‘broadcasting’ is considered an income. Along with that amount she’s ‘paid’ by BIGO are not gifts as they are paid to her outside of her ‘broadcasts’ therefore are considered a taxable income. I mean, do what you bleeping want for money but at least pay your way like the rest of us. On top of reporting her to HMRC I reported her to all relevant benefit departments because she’s also no declaring her hearings to them whilst they pay her however many £100s each month.
Spread your crappy lies to anyone online, that doesn’t bother me but if you’re going to decide this is a way of earning a living then at least pay bleeping tax on it. Cuz your ‘£500 a month’ from Bigo, plus benefits, plus ‘donations’ to PayPal will all be added together to put you above the personal allowance and you can pay tax like the rest of us you disgusting scrounged. 😡

My theory on why she may not directly be responding here is that we are stating inarguable points. Many of our points are practical, and some things we have picked up probably hit too close to home. We are not trolling her here, we are all giving a synopsis having observed her for months on end. I don't think there is a huge amount she can logically defend here. It's much easier to pick up certain statements and twist them to suit her narrative on TT and have a one-way conversation and ignore many logically arguments via comments than it is to have an actual debate one to one, her way of arguments is to victimise, play mind games or gaslight any minor curiosities or follow-ups re her lies. Its much is much easier to slate us all as transphobic haters than it is to have a logical argument and get anywhere with her. And in all actuality, we are having a fairly civilized conversation which unfortunately for her reading, might hurt her ego or chances of scamming any more people into giving her money but aside from that it states facts not promoting hate. I would happily take Holly on here if she wanted to have a direct discussion as im sure plenty of others have. I've said who I am, im confident in giving my opinion and nothing to hide here, or worry about as I would not promote hurt, harm or hate on any person. Freedom of speech!
She can try all she wants to accuse me as some sort of anti trans hate speaker but the fact of the day is that she’s a bleeping liar and nothing else. Try and portray me otherwise because I’m a cis gender male who is gay and in a relationship with a guy who was born a female. How can I possibly be transphobic or anti-lgbt when I’m shagging a man who was born a women (my long term partner) and identify as lgbt myself? She can bleeping do one if she thinks we will never understand. I don’t like her because of her lies, not because of anything else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
duck it, she’ll see this anyway. I’m a chartered tax advisor and this week I reported her to HMRC. She says ‘gifts’ are tax free which they are. What she’s not saying is that now she’s considering herself an ‘internet broadcaster’ or whatever she considers herself, this is considered a trade so whatever she earns whilst ‘broadcasting’ is considered an income. Along with that amount she’s ‘paid’ by BIGO are not gifts as they are paid to her outside of her ‘broadcasts’ therefore are considered a taxable income. I mean, do what you bleeping want for money but at least pay your way like the rest of us. On top of reporting her to HMRC I reported her to all relevant benefit departments because she’s also no declaring her hearings to them whilst they pay her however many £100s each month.
Spread your crappy lies to anyone online, that doesn’t bother me but if you’re going to decide this is a way of earning a living then at least pay bleeping tax on it. Cuz your ‘£500 a month’ from Bigo, plus benefits, plus ‘donations’ to PayPal will all be added together to put you above the personal allowance and you can pay tax like the rest of us you disgusting scrounged. 😡
Well done. You've done the right thing there. Fair is fair and nobody on this earth deserves to get away with scamming people left right and centre. She's shot herself in the foot here and im sure plenty of cancer survivors will be glad to know that she hadn't gotten away with doing them out of hundreds of pounds.

• Heart

She can try all she wants to accuse me as some sort of anti trans hate speaker but the fact of the day is that she’s a bleeping liar and nothing else. Try and portray me otherwise because I’m a cis gender male who is gay and in a relationship with a guy who was born a female. How can I possibly be transphobic or anti-lgbt when I’m shagging a man who was born a women (my long term partner) and identify as lgbt myself? She can bleeping do one if she thinks we will never understand. I don’t like her because of her lies, not because of anything else.
Wow!! Absolutely speechless! I applaud you for being so open and honest! She should be made to pay into society like the rest of us. Well done you

Totally agree. I’d happily talk to holly about her wrong doings as I’m sure every other person here in this thread would. But holly doesn’t have “the bollocks” (as she describes things herself) to come and talk to us about it.

• Heart
Well done. You've done the right thing there. Fair is fair and nobody on this earth deserves to get away with scamming people left right and centre. She's shot herself in the foot here and im sure plenty of cancer survivors will be glad to know that she hadn't gotten away with doing them out of hundreds of pounds.
do you know, I felt so bleeping awful doing it at first and I deliberated for quite a while over whether I should do it or not but decided that yes,
1) she’s breaking the law by not declaring it
2) we all pay tax if we have to through PAYE
3) as I have my chartered status now, It’s legally binding that I must report any tax evasion I see if I knowingly see it and know enough to report it. The fact I can see by her ‘job’ is taxable and the fact I know her address by that troll accounts. It means legally I have enough info to report. Perhaps if she was a nice enough lady then I’d have pretended I didn’t know anything but she’s an awful women and it’s not fair on anyone else.
As a side note, if Holly or her little troll Mods want to challenge me on this then PLEASE message me privately and I’ll provide my CTA (Chartered Institute of Tax Advisors) personal number and you’re welcome to report me. I have every single screen recording of any time that you have broken any benefit or taxable law that I reported. I missed a few recordings and because of that I haven’t reported them but every incident I reported has recorded evidence so PLEASE come at me if you want to challenge me. My DMs are ALWAYS open and I’ll always reply as I have nothing to hide 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow!! Absolutely speechless! I applaud you for being so open and honest! She should be made to pay into society like the rest of us. Well done you

Totally agree. I’d happily talk to holly about her wrong doings as I’m sure every other person here in this thread would. But holly doesn’t have “the bollocks” (as she describes things herself) to come and talk to us about it.
On a side note 😂 I notice you have some cattle as your profile picture on here. Are you a farmer or do you just like cows? I’m a tax advisor by day but also live on my family farm so immediately interested whenever I see anything related to cattle 😂

• Haha
On a side note 😂 I notice you have some cattle as your profile picture on here. Are you a farmer or do you just like cows? I’m a tax advisor by day but also live on my family farm so immediately interested whenever I see anything related to cattle 😂
I love cows! They are my fav animal. Especially highland 😍😍 I’m not a farmer although I wish I was, absolute dream. Im a disability support worker. But my husband owns a very small flock of sheep (20) we don’t live on a farm but aspire to one day 🤞🏻 he owns a small amount of land for now. I’m absolutely jealous that you live on a farm!!

• Heart

It will either be dramatics to control the narrative on TT or silence until
do you know, I felt so bleeping awful doing it at first and I deliberated for quite a while over whether I should do it or not but decided that yes,
3) as I have my chartered status now, It’s legally binding that I must report any tax evasion I see if I knowingly see it and know enough to report it. The fact I can see by her ‘job’ is taxable and the fact I know her address by that troll accounts. It means legally I have enough info to report. Perhaps if she was a nice enough lady then I’d have pretended I didn’t know anything but she’s an awful women and it’s not fair on anyone else.
As a side note, if Holly or her little troll Mods want to challenge me on this then PLEASE message me privately and I’ll provide my CTA (Chartered Institute of Tax Advisors) personal number and you’re welcome to report me. I have every single screen recording of any time that you have broken any benefit or taxable law that I reported. I missed a few recordings and because of that I haven’t reported them but every incident I reported has recorded evidence so PLEASE come at me if you want to challenge me. My DMs are ALWAYS open and I’ll always reply as I have nothing to hide 😘
Coming with the receipts 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Don't feel awful. You have done what you know is the right thing. Applause all round here for you. Like you say anytime someone mentions why she doesn't work she always says that bigo and TT is her work. So as such yes. You're right. It's a taxable income. And double round of applause for collecting those receipts! She always says she has nothing to hide and noone could possibly ever have anything on her, well. Now that might change. It's not right what she does at all.

And I love that you've said about your understanding of her LGBTq struggles, I think she fails to understand that she isn't the only one that has it hard. I can't begin to understand it all if I'm honest being cis female in a hetero relationship, but I imagine it can be very difficult.

Don't feel awful. You have done what you know is the right thing. Applause all round here for you. Like you say anytime someone mentions why she doesn't work she always says that bigo and TT is her work. So as such yes. You're right. It's a taxable income. And double round of applause for collecting those receipts! She always says she has nothing to hide and noone could possibly ever have anything on her, well. Now that might change. It's not right what she does at all.

And I love that you've said about your understanding of her LGBTq struggles, I think she fails to understand that she isn't the only one that has it hard. I can't begin to understand it all if I'm honest being cis female in a hetero relationship, but I imagine it can be very difficult.
Absolutely wholeheartedly agree. Everybody else that pays tax and NI would be better off if we didn’t pay it but then that would have detrimental affects. So why should she earn and get away with not paying but then expect to use benefits, the NHS etc

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi guys...I completely agree with all of this thread. At first, i liked holly I felt for her and the struggle she was going through being a trans lady, it must be so hard. However, she put her whole life on social media, the benefits she was applying for, bigo and whatever else. I'm sorry. If you're gonna put your whole life on social media then there's gonna be trouble especially when she's not paying tax. Don't put your whole life on social media then ppl won't know the ins and outs of your whole life. Lies come back to bite you 10 fold I'm afraid. I just wish other ppl will wake up and realise who she actually is..it took me a while to cotton on but I realised when she was asking me for money on several occasions and didn't really know me or meet me personally that hold on ...something wasn't quite right. 🤔

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.