Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Jess was like

I thought you said you weren't doing much face make up?

Holly: "iTs OnLY A LittLe BiT" 👀

Ma'am you have half of superdrug on your face. That's not even close to a little bit. Hope she kept a few of her brickie tools. She'll need a trowel to scrape all that off later.

That was so super awks though. I also get the impression Jess didn't wanna go anywhere either. She sounded annoyed at having to get ready to leave the house.
Can't blame her.
Not Super drug it's Selfridges😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anon has left us all on a cliff hanger. 😭 I should really go to bed. 😂

Do you think she would recognise your name?
She wouldn't give a tit about me.. I wasn't very beneficial to her of ever got too close. I was more of a silent viewer until things stopped adding up and I heard her mention tattle

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s asking for help with that but considering she knows everything having worked as everything she should be able to repair it herself lol
Landlord won't fix it if the leak happened when H put in the new bathroom! It would be classed as damaging it herself.

Reactions: 2
And the Nuclear physicist father who has an OBE and MBE and the 2 Queens Garden parties she went to whilst in prison, she said that she was diagnosed with Klienfelter syndrome whilst being tested for cancer at 37 while in prison. The Queens Garden parties were 4 &6 yrs ago According to her so H is 41 ( 41- 4 is 37 was in prison for 8 yrs) So she was let out of a cat A prison to attend the Queens Garden parties🤔
omg I cant even with this - I have never heard of this, how the heck have I missed this?! im almost ashamed of myself 😂

Darlinggg please. I’ve been lactating my 36C since the age of dawn. These fried eggs don’t grow themselves you know
but did you go to the hospital and get them scanned and verified?

Tease 😝😝😝

Irish cat ? Don’t answer that if you don’t want to ❤
That's me ❤

I must say having been on this forum as of recently, and witnessed so many lies, deceit, manipulation, aggression, threats, scams, MISOGONY, I sincerely do not believe H has any intention of transitioning. Yes, H I said it. Cat from Ireland who used to drop in. I think you are a complete and utter scam artist of the worst description and you use your platform to scam every single person at every opportunity. You have no moral compass, no respect for people or animals, and you use your platform to scam and eulogise, not to converse or educate or inspire, you literally aggressively ram lies and BS everybody's throat if you are not hinting for cash and gifts and barely thanking people for it. What makes you think you are entitled to that? It's not your world we are living in, mate. "The Holly show".. 90% of us were supporters until we saw the cracks and realised we were being led down the garden path🙄.. NOBODY here was transphobic, most of us donated gifts or cash because WE SUPPORTED your "transition" which is utter BULL. We watched daily, defended you, encouraged you, built you up when you were down, we were ALL invested... And for what?? Garage music and cigarettes? A few make up/ nail tutorials where you claimed to know more than highly trained professional... Pls... You have no idea how hard women work to become the best in their field and the commitment and that takes. Start producing your receipts if you are so committed and then and only then can you redeem yourself from this tit show YOU have created.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.