Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The things she was saying today in her rants were so funny, she slipped up so many times. I’m sure she said before she’s only moving 5 minutes up the road, now it’s miles and miles away where no one will find her (not that we’re trying to, I promise holly! You are not in danger with us😂), the carpet was wrecked by previous tenants, I’m sure she said she’d been living for years and years and started off in one room? It’s all bullshit!

She’s live
I bet there will be a reason why she's not moving, I don't believe a word she says

Reactions: 2
Oh definitely, she isn’t moving. I’ll eat my words if she does 😂
She's constantly tripping over her lies, like the others I can't give to much away about who I am, don't want her to block me!

Reactions: 4
I think Jess just came home and they’re arguing which is why the live cut off

JINX YOU ALL 🤣🤣🤣

Wonder what happened, heard the dogs barking like mad ‘she said ‘SHUT UP JESUS’ then got up and said oh my god and the live ended. What have the dogs done😂

Oh I didn’t hear Jess!

What did you lot hear? All I heard were the dogs and holly saying oh my god

So she will be on tomorrow with the 'no talking' going on again? trouble on the horizon 👀
Probably. The relationship doesn’t seem a happy one at all. There’s a lot of tension when they are both in the house

What did you lot hear? All I heard were the dogs and holly saying oh my god
I heard that too. And sounded like something about a door and it fell off maybe? I hope nobody is hurt anyway

Reactions: 2
I heard Holly shout are you OK babe. Then it cut off I was busy getting ready to get in shower.

Reactions: 1
I don’t see why they don’t go on a break or something. Spend some time away from each other before it ends up with someone getting hurt

But I also think holly needs to actually start spending time with Jess. The poor woman works all day then comes home and gets no attention from her wife because her wife is too busy living a false life online

Reactions: 4
OK so.. A question for you all.
Their relationship seems to be under some stress, especially if she has to dash off when jess gets a whiff she's on TT. Would you quit TT to save your relationship, or carry on behind your OHs back? Cos personally if he said go, I'd go off and sort my relationship out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.